US Indices Intra-day Trading for August 2003

Tom , that's not a problem, hope it goes there, we can wait.

btw please you reckn we should look for 90 on s&p

Ooooh, insults! I love insults.

It wasnt a pointless question, I was rather hoping for a bit of clarification as to what made you say that, but as you cant be bothered to give a half-decent response, I shant bother asking again.

Jesus was a poof, by the way ;)

(That should get the sparks flying)

Not going to bother getting into a pointless debate over this, although my razor sharp wit would doubtless cut you into pieces could I be bothered...

I asked a valid question, you gave a unnessecarily hostile answer and even now cant give any reason as to "why there will be money to be had tonight" or whatever it was you said, and you still resort to further pathetic replies.

Long walk/short pier? :cool:

sorry about my grammer.....I stopped posting entry and exist points ages ago because I trade Dow mini, and FTSE Futures via Pats; and most on 'the other side' couldn't understand the price difference vs spread betting...so it lead to confusion....

Clearly this is a much more proffesional and worth reading 'most of the posts' thread, that is why I am here....

so my original point was that I thought we were going to go back into the range 9280/94 as pre fed yesterday.....

Hi Sunseeker

I thought you might be interested in this web site by David McMinn, though perhaps you are already familiar with the work. The web address is:

http://www.davidmcminn.com

Clearly there is overlap with Christopher Carolan's work. I can remember reading somewhere Carolan favourably comenting on his work, though they seem to dissagree over Delta. However, having looked at all three I can't see any reason why all three can't be added to the toolbox.

Anyway the reason I am posting this is because your post on fib and timing rang a bell for the following link in my head:

http://www.davidmcminn.com/pages/fiblucas.htm

Hope this is of interest.

anyone familiar with t1ps.com...just got myself a good slating there without my knowledge about the article on Fibonacci years and sell offs in August.....

Let's put it this way rossored.

At least it woke you up a bit!

Stop sleeping and make some money!

Apologies if I hurt your feelings.

Sun,

I don't like that tips website. When I looked they don't take in to account the spread in their trading record. On small cap stocks the spread can be huge. They have also tipped some big loosers and unless you can buy all their tips, it is easy to loose. I also don't like people who give tips but don't trade on the stock market. Best to ignore them. They have been slated like mad on other websites.

I just wish people would at least contact me and give me a chance to defend myself. He only send me an email saying right out that the analysis was flawed. I took time to explain myself....I see I might as well not have bothered....still it is rather flattering he wants to dedicate so much time to that, particularly in the light that I will be right later on :)in the month

Sunnyladdie, tits.com is not a hip site like t2win so dont let the bugger's get you down.

he wrote:

I cannot be bothered to go back any further but it strikes me that if all your data is wrong then the fundamental thesis may also be wrong.

and I replied:

it does not mean the top of the year, it means that those years there was a major top in the August just before falling off a cliff in the next month to 40 days.

the only reason I post a private conversation is that I am pissed off I have to learn from a third party that he posted about me