US Indices Intra-day Trading for August 2003

I don't think SS travelled for long enough enough to get that. I get funny eyes :eek: from the air con. It's a bit like hay fever.

sorry to disentegrate this thread into a health talk...

it feels like I got cling film over the eyes, so things are a bit hazy..

it may just be that my hair is so long now it is hanging down my eyes :)

SUNSEEKER said:
boy, i thought that was in the legs??? can it manifest itself in the eyeys

Aye....I heard they have to be removed to get fix'd. :eek:

Big Business, I am a bit lost today...I only had time to calculate the first couple of hours...sorry my good man....I have been sloppy today

Boy, that is bad news...but I am sure the doctor knows what they are doing...whatever happened to "take two of these and see me in the morning" hmmmmm :)

Sun, you have no need to apologise. There are not many people who would contribute as much a you do when you are supposed to be on holiday.

BB, dont bother with the usual chart overlay....thx :)

we will start fresh on Monday,,,,going to bed...

good night and have a fantastic weekend

sunseeker

The memories of none re-cyed cabin air :D (the hosties dry out) !!! :cheesy: The things you do to save fuel... or to quiet a rowdy lot of self loading freight down, Run cabin pressure a little higher...... not that I ever went against SOP!!!! ;)

Back to trading :cheesy:

CJ

Thats more like it :)))

1min morning star.... checky long..& out

Still up tom :D
Cj

It takes ages at the moment to post so its behind:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Oh yes the glamor of air travel!!! :cheesy:

Break a leg as they say.... tomorrow Tom ;)

Cheers

CJ

I am travelling this morning, and cant post path until later. The path calls for a morning low ( 30 min ) and then higher for the rest of the day

with your geometry approach you should be a shoein for the Dow Competition. It starts today why not give it a go :)

the dax is interesting now . I am of the view that it is overbought and due a big correction , but it has been very stubborn so far . I feel that shorters will have to be very careful in the near
term as the upside steam could still prove nasty .

mma,
I just can't bring myself to be long on Dax at these levels,but agree that shorting it is extemely frustrating recently.

Steve

I am unfortunately going to give the path a miss this afternoon. I got problems with my PC. The maintannce staff at work has messed up my screens and my software.

sorry for the inconvenience.