UK 2015 General Election - Competition

Glad to see Ed Balls-up lost his seat. Once known as Gordon Brown's brains !

I expect the old country piles are breathing a sigh of relief ! The mansion tax was a rotten idea.

The Scots north of the border seem to have made their minds up ?

The Labour party need better ideas plus a new leader.

Last edited:
Wow, too excited to wait for the final count so with 649 in the bag here is the final results...

Well done to Pat Riley - what a character and fellow of outstanding vision.

Now BIG question, did you really spoil your vote or not voted at all?

Over to you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Atilla, you're most gracious in conceding the compo to me before all the numbers are in, but I don't think the one remaining seat to declare will materially impact the result. One thing I would mention is that you've included the turnout as part of the scoring and it was only ever intended as a tie-breaker in the event of a draw on the main seats part. When you remove that data, the results are a little different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done Pat Riley....looking forward to your maiden speech, as I'm sure we all are.

Could you please do this via youtube, and preferably wearing those speedo's by the pool at Sharky's villa.

cheers :)

Well done Pat - a worthy winner. Looking forward to the acceptance speech ... :cool:

(Please excuse my mentioning that I think the score has my SNP and UKIP predictions the wrong way round: I said SNP 52 and UKIP 2, rather than the other way round as shown - it's a difference of about 100 points!?).

Well done Pat - a worthy winner. Looking forward to the acceptance speech ... :cool:

(Please excuse my mentioning that I think the score has my SNP and UKIP predictions the wrong way round: I said SNP 52 and UKIP 2, rather than the other way round as shown - it's a difference of about 100 points!?).

Yep true... Brings your score to 104.

4th in line for one of those beers. :)

Hang on........as the ONLY person to actually get a number correct......1 for the United Keep Islington P1155ed party.......I deserve a prize. I thought something like ownership of Sharky's villa and all female groupies would be appropriate.

Whats the odds on Nicola Sturgeon and David Cameron resigning today - would be good on an accumulator along with Nigel Farage defecting over to the Liberal Party ?? ;-)) Lol

Hence Pat got it right i think he should resign same goes for Sharky ...

Just out of curiousity, what did you think of Sam's dress?

Found it shocking and apparently there is a story behind it!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/samantha-cameron-marks-end-coalition-5661708

Would have loved to see the Queen's face when she turned her back, if it was anything like my double-take reaction...

That dress looks like s**t, just like her nose. I hope David Cameron is secretly seeing somebody else.

And hurray for the E-type Jag owner in this thread: they don't have to relocate, after all.

I didn't notice; I was too busy looking at her shoes.

Hmm strange you should say that, didn't notice at all. Went back to the link to check and shoes not shown. :( Will google :)

However, reading the story I think it's a great idea and both David and Sam must have considered and weighed option over a hearty chuckle thinking about Clegg's yellow ties. Great delivery. (y)

I can't believe ya don't think Samantha Cameron isn't the cutest thing on two legs.

Come on now, whatever yer politics or whatever yer think of David Cameron, she's really lovely now. All women should be treated with the utmost respect. But I'd go the extra mile to be nice to her. What with her being married to him an all. She's got ta be lookin for something more in life, surely?