The UK May 2015 General Election

England to be screwed by three women, a Welsh, a Scot and an Aussie.

The Animals got it right a long time ago....

"We gotta get out of this place
If it's the last thing we ever do..."

If you have a God, now is the time to pray for a seat on the last plane out.

Last edited:
Home Secretary Wood, Deputy Prime Minister Sturgeon and Chancellor of the Exchequer Bennett.

Now that IS what I call a nightmare scenario - they'd eat Ed for breakfast and have Balls for elevenses.

England to be screwed by three women, a Welsh, a Scot and an Aussie.

The Animals got it right a long time ago....

"We gotta get out of this place
If it's the last thing we ever do..."

If you have a God, now is the time to pray for a seat on the last plane out.

I recall that 2 Ronnies sketch about women taking over. Not so funny now though ?

Sooner for some and later for us these general elections will be decided by the internet.
That should produce some interesting results as pensioners and the couch potatoes have a say.

Sooner for some and later for us these general elections will be decided by the internet.
That should produce some interesting results as pensioners and the couch potatoes have a say.

Pensioners have a BIG say now. Nobody dare upset them! :sleep:

I'd like to have choice on how to die - bring in Euthanasia :innocent:

What would really fascinate me and speed me along the way is if 1000s of tariffs with bells and whistles attached can be made up for Euthanasia - the really really final frontier. You know similar to mobile phones and utilities. :cheesy:

I'll vote for which ever party proposes to do this. (y)

Pensioners have a BIG say now. Nobody dare upset them! :sleep:

I'd like to have choice on how to die - bring in Euthanasia :innocent:

What would really fascinate me and speed me along the way is if 1000s of tariffs with bells and whistles attached can be made up for Euthanasia - the really really final frontier. You know similar to mobile phones and utilities. :cheesy:

I'll vote for which ever party proposes to do this. (y)

That's a bit morbid isn't it ?
I mean you might want to change your mind.
Every day gets more precious as you get nearer the edge imho.

That's a bit morbid isn't it ?
I mean you might want to change your mind.
Every day gets more precious as you get nearer the edge imho.

I don't think it's morbid from my perspective. I would like to have that choice. Sick and tired of government telling me what I can do and what I can't with my life. Like to donate body to research if I have my way at time of my choosing.

I object to prolonging life and pain when quality of that life diminishes to vegetable states encumbering those suffering and loved ones around into despair.

Merely asking for the choice to be available amongts all the other stuff we supposedly have choice over.

Not forcing others. Simply demanding personal rights.

NHS seems to be central in the elections and likely to need a bottomless pit of money to keep up with medical research and keeping people alive.

Death is eternal sleep and rest for the bones. Always amazes me how religiously devout bodies aren't rushing to meet their creator having lived by it for years.

Sorry in advance... :innocent:

I'm assuming many of you will have received your postal voting forms by now?

I was somewhat torn between UKIP and Tory, but the thought of any kind of SNP-Left lurching Labor party cooperation and the fact a guy I went to school with (who is in his 20's!) is my local candidate, tipped balance in favor of the Tories.

Anyone else changed there mind come crunch time?

Last edited:
I'm assuming many of you will have received your postal voting forms by now?

I was somewhat torn between UKIP and Tory, but the thought of any kind of SNP-Left lurching Labor party and the fact a guy I went to school with (who is in his 20's!) is my local candidate, tipped balance in favor of the Tories.

Anyone else changed there mind come crunch time?

Went from Green to Tory... (y)

As much as I like Brighton and have interest in green issues the Green party are a danger to the UK.

If you want to go tactical, vote Lib-Dem. They won't be expecting it and Clegg will be grateful, it'll take votes from both Tories and Labour and make an SNP balance of power scenario less likely.

Our UKIP guy's posters have all been graffitied with a Hitler moustache. Works.

Our UKIP guy's posters have all been graffitied with a Hitler moustache. Works.

We see that mindset within the leftist ranks all too often.

Deal with perceived bigotry (in actual fact non-existent in nearly all cases) with actual bigotry and still claim the moral high ground.

Last edited:
Here are the bookies odds and they are usually pretty accurate

Attachments

• politics.PNG
    politics.PNG
    76 KB · Views: 151
I think Mili ruling out SNP is effectively stating a Lab/Lib coalition. :idea:

Except Clegg has categorically stated he would only from a coalition with the party obtaining the simple majority in order to preserve the democratic intent of the voters' wishes. Unless his 'red lines' become an issue in which case he'll have wiggle room.

Except Clegg has categorically stated he would only from a coalition with the party obtaining the simple majority in order to preserve the democratic intent of the voters' wishes. Unless his 'red lines' become an issue in which case he'll have wiggle room.

Horse trading comes to mind. What can I do you for???

I don't think it's morbid from my perspective. I would like to have that choice. Sick and tired of government telling me what I can do and what I can't with my life. Like to donate body to research if I have my way at time of my choosing.

I object to prolonging life and pain when quality of that life diminishes to vegetable states encumbering those suffering and loved ones around into despair.

Merely asking for the choice to be available amongts all the other stuff we supposedly have choice over.

Not forcing others. Simply demanding personal rights.

NHS seems to be central in the elections and likely to need a bottomless pit of money to keep up with medical research and keeping people alive.

Death is eternal sleep and rest for the bones. Always amazes me how religiously devout bodies aren't rushing to meet their creator having lived by it for years.

Sorry in advance... :innocent:

This is either grumpy old man syndrome or you have been enlightened by the Libertarians. :clap:

Ah but he hasn't ruled it out....that weasel will take votes wherever he can get them.... Part of me secretly wishes he does get elected bumbling through with the Scots Nats on his back.......no good for UK plc obviously, but the final death blow for Labour and the so called union !!

My guess is a Tory/UKIP Govt next time with riots in the streets due to their meaness. Should he dump the 4 new Trident subs, he might manage an overall majority imho.

Money is power here, like the USA !

Last edited: