Trading the Dow Summary

trading the dow 2-6 June

Quite a long summary this wek with some very good postings from othere memebers.

Haver a good weks trading everyone

Attachments

• trading the dow 2-6 june.doc
    312 KB · Views: 580
A few of you had problems viewing the charts that are in the summary, scrolling downing and waiting for the chart to appear resolved that.

However, when printing a similar problem occurs. So that the charts will print out go into print preview to make sure that thecharts are there and print from the preview. This will print the charts as well as the text.

trading the dow 2-6 June

This is the correct document :cheesy:

Attachments

• dow intraday charts 09-13 june.doc
    247 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
Mombasa - if you let me have your email (PM me) then I'll send it direct to you, as I've had no problems taking it off here.

Hi Rosso,

Thanks for the offer - just checked my PM and NB has kindly offered the same.

Cheers NB.

Dow trading 16-20 June

:cheesy:

Attachments

• dow intraday charts 16-20 june.doc
    311 KB · Views: 541
Dow Summary 23/27 June

Attachments

• dow intraday charts 23-27 june.doc
    355 KB · Views: 537
Dow Summary June 30-July 4

Some good points about trading around big figures like NFP

Enjoy :cheesy:

Attachments

• dow intraday charts june 30-july 4.doc
    252.5 KB · Views: 511
Trading the Dow 7-11 July

Sorry about some of the charts not being printer friendly. I dont know why some of them wont save properly in paintshop.

Anyway hope you all have a good weeks trading ahead of you

Enjoy :cheesy:

Attachments

• dow intraday charts 07-11 july.doc
    306.5 KB · Views: 456
trading the dow 14-18 july

Hope you all took some points out of the markets this week.

Attachments

• dow intraday charts 14-18 july.doc
    329 KB · Views: 511
Trading the Dow 21-25 July

Hi folks,

No commentary for the 24th but everything else is there. Have a good weekend.

Happy trading on monday :cheesy:

Attachments

• dow intraday charts 21-25 july.doc
    258.5 KB · Views: 558
Trading the dow 28 July-1 Aug

Hi folks

A good explanation of how ES volume can play a significant part in trading the Dow

Attachments

• dow intraday charts 28 july-1 aug.doc
    452 KB · Views: 563
Hiya guys and gals,

Not forgotten about the summary having a problem with my pc ATM and it will be done asap so you will just have to make do with reading it online for now.

Normal service will be resumed unlike our railways which has no full service anywhere in any weather

Dow summary 4-8 Aug

hiya folks

sorry its late had some computer problems, all sorted now.

There is some excellent commentaries from CM and others who are trying to get to grips with the Dow all in all it makes for good reading.

Happy trading :cheesy:

Attachments

• dow intraday charts 4-8 aug.doc
    185 KB · Views: 611
trading the dow 11-15 Aug

:cheesy: enjoy

Attachments

• dow intraday chart 11-15 aug.doc
    312 KB · Views: 523
Dow summary 18-2 Aug

Attachments

• dow intraday charts 18-22 aug.doc
    268.5 KB · Views: 483
Hiya Folks, Lots of good stuff this week (not that there isn't everyweek lol) Some good entry points and some really good examples of PD's and ND's.

Only did a quick spell check this week so not sure if its formatted correctly. :rolleyes:

Can I ask people who do post on the dow trading thread to put the charts in .gif format and not anything else as I have to change to back ground colour by hand so that they are printer friendly for those that want to print out and it also makes it easier to view the smaller detail like trend lines etc. that you may have drawn on in lighter colours (Rosso you know am talking to you :LOL: )
Or better still can you post them with a white back ground as it takes forever to change the colouring scheme in paint.

Thanks guys and gals

Hope you all have a good weeks trading ahead, Should be able to trade properly again this week as ive got my computer to stop deleting random files, crashing on me, got the mouse to work and stopped windows & explorer from freezing and the tinternet to work for more than an hour at a time :rolleyes:

As you can imagine its been a great week for me :cheesy:

Attachments

• dow intraday charts 25-29 august.doc
    501 KB · Views: 539