Trading without indicators (ES) Summary

stoploss please

Established member
780 10
Rossored

Thanks again matey. I have added to ES November over the weekend. Sorry mate. I will be away on Monday so you will have a nice quiet day. I am sure however that China White will take up the baton.

Cheers
Andy

rossored

2,103 56
The ES thread has been steadily growing in size each week, and its taking up so much of my time to compile - 2 to 3 hours some times - that I just havent got time at the moment to do it. I also note that the number of downloads has fallen sharply from 225 in the first week to under 20 last week, and I'm wondering if its worth my time continuing to compile it, with this in mind. Additionally, the comments on the thread from some other posters on the board ( particularly CW, sorry mate ) make the editing a task in itself - correcting spelling mistakes etc etc.

Can people please post thier opinions so I know what the feeling is and then I will decide whether or not to continue the compilation.

Thanks everyone for their kind words so far btw.

RR

stoploss please

Established member
780 10
RR

First of all mate, you have ben doing a great job.

I actually feel that we have covered the crux of the subject by looking at raw price data and now internals. That is probably why the number of downloads has fallen. I suppose what we could do is only add things which have a totally new slant to to the Prem, Tick ES trading set up.

Also, if you want, show me and I will carry this on.
Cheers
Andy

oatman

2,879 22
As it takes so long. I would say dump it. You can revive it with the odd post when you feel like it. Then everyone's happy :cheesy:

hampy

276 5
RR, That's a shame. I was really looking forward to this week's summary. Have printed off each one so far and have learned loads from it. I wouldn't be averse to printing off direct from the thread, tried it earlier this week but the RH side of each post was missed off. The printable version at the bottom of each page misses off the charts which is what I find most usefull.
Any suggestions ?
Finally, if people would like it to continue I'd be happy to help with compiling the summary. ( If you could teach me how to do it )
Maybe we could do half each or alternate weeks?
cheers
hampy

Quercus

399 7
Hampy, if you right click on any chart and go to print picture option that will allow you to print just the chart. Playing around with properties will eventually get what you want in terms of layout and coverage!
Cheers
Quercus

rossored

2,103 56
If anyone would like to take over the compilation but is not sure how, then either PM me or email me at [email protected]

Dont expect much response for the next 24 hours, however, as I shall shortly be getting on a big metal tube with wing-like things stuck on each side of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock