EBS Product Fee Summary

f(x)

4 0
Hi everyone,

This may be a long shot but I'd be really grateful for any help. I'm researching product fee summarys for my masters & was wondering if anyone had any infomation on EBS. The infomation for fees charged for trading & clearing per product per membership level isn't available online, I contacted them but haven't got very far because I'm not part of a firm doing business :confused:. I don't suppose anyone might have the document or be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this (and hopefully halp me :p)

robertofx

139 1
Hi everyone,

This may be a long shot but I'd be really grateful for any help. I'm researching product fee summarys for my masters & was wondering if anyone had any infomation on EBS. The infomation for fees charged for trading & clearing per product per membership level isn't available online, I contacted them but haven't got very far because I'm not part of a firm doing business :confused:. I don't suppose anyone might have the document or be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this (and hopefully halp me :p)

These things are very confidential. Try to make assumptions based on the info available

f(x)

4 0
Thanks for both your inputs.
I don't see why the infomation should be confidential, considering we are in a transparent FCA post-financial crysis climate.
Other exchanges have their fee summaries readily available (if not a little opaque at times), so there shouldn't be any issue with making an inquiry.

Magos

Established member
911 24
It's not confidential ! Guys come on; it is around 1,5K GBP per month but you can get 3-month off.

Depends who is your sales man and what is your model i.e. how much volume you do a month.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock