Fee Summary Help

f(x)

Hi everyone I'm new here and would be incredibly thankful if anyone could assist me with the following:

I'm looking to get up-to-date fee pricing for trading & clearing (for the different membership levels, if possible!) for:
Bund
Bobl
Schatz
GILT
Eurobond
Short Sterling

As well as an overall fee summary guide for FX at EBS

If your not sure on the specifics I'd be grateful if someone could point in the right direction on where to locate this infomation.

Thanks so much for the help

PS - I'm a bit of a newbie but by fees I mean the amount charged for trading products using the services of an exchange. e.g. CME charge $0.32 to trade futures & options for FX for clearing members & $1.60 for non-members.

. . .If your not sure on the specifics I'd be grateful if someone could point in the right direction on where to locate this information.
Hi f(x)
Welcome to T2W.

Your best bet is to contact the futures brokers direct and ask them. Generally, for most traders, it's the bottom line that counts, so ask them the total round trip cost per contract per instrument. The one tip I'd offer is don't go by the advertised prices on their websites or the initial price they give you via phone or e-mail. Assume it's the just a starting point and that there's room for negotiation.

The other point to make is that it's not just about costs and commissions, it's about service, trading platform and other facilities etc. You might prefer to pay a bit more to get the service you require - rather than going for the absolute cheapest - who then might not be there for you when it really matters.
Tim.

Hi f(x)
Welcome to T2W.

Your best bet is to contact the futures brokers direct and ask them. Generally, for most traders, it's the bottom line that counts, so ask them the total round trip cost per contract per instrument. The one tip I'd offer is don't go by the advertised prices on their websites or the initial price they give you via phone or e-mail. Assume it's the just a starting point and that there's room for negotiation.

The other point to make is that it's not just about costs and commissions, it's about service, trading platform and other facilities etc. You might prefer to pay a bit more to get the service you require - rather than going for the absolute cheapest - who then might not be there for you when it really matters.
Tim.

Thank you so much, you have set me on the right track. Great advice on service versus pricing.