EBS Product Fee Summary

f(x)

Hi everyone,

This may be a long shot but I'd be really grateful for any help. I'm researching product fee summarys for my masters & was wondering if anyone had any infomation on EBS. The infomation for fees charged for trading & clearing per product per membership level isn't available online, I contacted them but haven't got very far because I'm not part of a firm doing business :confused:. I don't suppose anyone might have the document or be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this (and hopefully halp me :p)

Hi everyone,

This may be a long shot but I'd be really grateful for any help. I'm researching product fee summarys for my masters & was wondering if anyone had any infomation on EBS. The infomation for fees charged for trading & clearing per product per membership level isn't available online, I contacted them but haven't got very far because I'm not part of a firm doing business :confused:. I don't suppose anyone might have the document or be able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this (and hopefully halp me :p)

These things are very confidential. Try to make assumptions based on the info available

Thanks for both your inputs.
I don't see why the infomation should be confidential, considering we are in a transparent FCA post-financial crysis climate.
Other exchanges have their fee summaries readily available (if not a little opaque at times), so there shouldn't be any issue with making an inquiry.

It's not confidential ! Guys come on; it is around 1,5K GBP per month but you can get 3-month off.

Depends who is your sales man and what is your model i.e. how much volume you do a month.