Traders International - Feedback from members wanted!

Ti

this is a good room guys
very informative

Hi All,

If you are looking for a course listen to the forums and just stay away from TI dam it.
I don't care how good TI think they are look at the reviews and you will see that everyone is unhappy with them.

With this many hate posts and devastated people its not worth the risk of signing up with TI.

Some people here recommended some courses investigate some of those course and make your decision, you will see none of them come even close to the amount of hate mail TI has.

==========================

Another course you should investigate very closely before signing up is "Tick Trader Emini Day Trading Course" that course looks very questionable and appears to be just as bad as TI, the methodology in the course is against logic that's all i say on this.

every trading system has its supporters and detractors. It isn't the trading system that is successful, its your mindset. Signals come and go, constantly. Figure out which one work for you and plan your trade, and trade your plan. I've seen so many people jump from one trading system to another always blaming the system. While staring the real culprit in the face every morning. As has been posted, TI's system works for some, and not for others. There is no one system, until you find out your own.

Fair enough, but we're looking at 2 components of an overall trading success altogether. If you get the mindset correct, then the choice of system contributes significantly to the trading game as well.

every trading system has its supporters and detractors. It isn't the trading system that is successful, its your mindset. Signals come and go, constantly. Figure out which one work for you and plan your trade, and trade your plan. I've seen so many people jump from one trading system to another always blaming the system. While staring the real culprit in the face every morning. As has been posted, TI's system works for some, and not for others. There is no one system, until you find out your own.

the SYSTEM

A good system can be useless and loose money in the wrong hands correct.

But what we are talking about here is novice traders, people that have never placed a trade and are help less. TI is misleading because it sets false expectations and miss represents the life of a trader.

You can trade 1 to 2 hours a day and make lots of money "WRONG".
You in fact need to work alot more than mormal people to research and prepare your systems "back testing" to be profitable.

The people that are millionaire because of trading are rich because they trade the markets all day and spend all weekend preparing for the coming week.

TI claims to hold your hand an teach you how to trade "WRONG", TI only teach you how be be dependent on them and follow their s%it signals which really are no system at all.

A system has more ingredients them just a few madc and stoch settings.
- trading times
- position sizing
- psychology
- market
- time frames and so on.

and now that fool Andrew that left TI to start his own company claims that all you need to trade is to just wait for him to send you an entry signal on your phone and you can place a trade from your phone. Are these people insane, how do they come up with this s%it. If that's what you want just put your money in a investment fund, THIS IS NOT TRADING THIS IS BULLS%IT.

I attended the demo today. In the live trading room, the moderator asked each people how much they make today..

one guy said +114 ticks or about 27 points in ES. What the hell is that?
ES range today is about 12 points, and this guy makes 27 ?? Paul f* Rotter would be so jealous at this dude. Go google paul rotter, if you want to know who he is.

Sad thing is there were 300 novices there in demo and all were so excited at the sales pitch that promises 2 points a day and making six digits a year, etc etc, trade from vacation islands and craps... wow

A good system can be useless and loose money in the wrong hands correct.

But what we are talking about here is novice traders, people that have never placed a trade and are help less. TI is misleading because it sets false expectations and miss represents the life of a trader.

You can trade 1 to 2 hours a day and make lots of money "WRONG".
You in fact need to work alot more than mormal people to research and prepare your systems "back testing" to be profitable.

The people that are millionaire because of trading are rich because they trade the markets all day and spend all weekend preparing for the coming week.

TI claims to hold your hand an teach you how to trade "WRONG", TI only teach you how be be dependent on them and follow their s%it signals which really are no system at all.

A system has more ingredients them just a few madc and stoch settings.
- trading times
- position sizing
- psychology
- market
- time frames and so on.

and now that fool Andrew that left TI to start his own company claims that all you need to trade is to just wait for him to send you an entry signal on your phone and you can place a trade from your phone. Are these people insane, how do they come up with this s%it. If that's what you want just put your money in a investment fund, THIS IS NOT TRADING THIS IS BULLS%IT.

Traders International

Hmmm A lot of mixed feelings here. I think they do a very good job in a difficult area of learning.

My Experience is a positive one. I think they are very good in teaching Newbies the ground rules , getting them with the right market, broker, Trading platform, indicators and charting software and how to practice on SIM to be profitable before using their own money.

They also teach the trading mindset, money management and psychology. For this I thank them as I wasted years learning about every other area of the stock market the hard way which was much more expensive.

There are thousands of training companies out there so how is a newbie on a budget supposed to find out that the eminis are his only option to begin Day Trading to have a chance of success?

I spent many years as a newbie going on courses, reading books, webinars etc etc before I even found out that I should have been trading the eminis from the beginning as it suited my budget with low commissions, no day trader restrictions, broker spreads or shorting restrictions.

I have been going on TI live webinars for over 12 months now 3 times per week Tues Weds and Thurs with Dale and Afshin. I am not a member as I already know a lot about indicators and charts from other courses but I must say their success in winning points from the ES and TF is quite Phenomenal since they go live on the market at the same times every week, it is not often that they finish in a small loss as they usually win 1-3 points

They are also the only company that will let you watch them trade live market for 1/2 hour to an Hour each day for free and call the trades in advance. they may not take the trade but all those on the webinar are easily able too. they also let their members post their results and comments every day, there are 1-2 hundred of them. I have recommended friends go there to learn and they are very pleased with TI and are signing up.

Don't forget that 95% of day traders are unsuccessful so they are bound to be some dissatisfied people just the same as any other training company.

I have been successful just using support & resistance areas that are easy to learn:- Pivots, OHLC and when 3-4 moving averages converge together to create a string S&R point.

Trading is really all about the emotional mindset and psychology as well as keeping trade sizes within 1-2 % of your balance. Some people will just never be able to master that and that is why most are unsuccessful.

Before anyone buys the TI course they can practice for free to see if they like it! Just go to TI three times a week to watch them call the trades and use your charts and indicators to follow, just copy.

Open a $100,000 demo account off their recommended broker and use the FANTASTIC Ninja Trader platform (ninja do 2 training sessions every day on how to use their charts, chart trader and super dom to place orders and strategies. Futures, Forex and Equities Trading Platform. NINJATRADER. Leading Edge Online Trading Platform.

Next on YOUTUBE learn about moving averages, Pivot points, OHLC, stochastics, MACD, Volume indicators and charting all for free.

Read this book Trading In The Zone to get your psychology and mindset right http://www.markdouglas.com/

If you like trading and can make a profit on SIM, make money live and then go on the course for in depth training from the profits you already made.

Thats how I did it and I do think the course is good value as I spent thousands learning to trade all on my own for years and I wish TI had been there when I started.

Dale at traders international

Yes Dale does mention during his free demo webinar on wednesdays 9.15am Eastern USA that he teaches you to fish and throws you fish too whilst you are learning but to get the most from TI you need to be proactive and learn to spot the trades yourself.

He is a very good trader and his commentary and answers to questions is superb I always pick up something new from him. I have seen him dozens of times over the last year making many points from the ES and it is rare that he finishes his short 1 hour session with a loss. He even divulges some key info about price action and indicators during some trades on the free session.

I am not a memeber but go on the free live webinar 3 times a week

Yes I agree, TI is great for learning all about day trading but no trading system is infallible, I would not describe TI as having a trading system although they may say they do, there is no magic indicators, indicators can be used in conjunction with each other among other signals.

What I like about TI is they teach a newbie all they need to know to start Day Trading on simulation with no risk on the right markets, right broker, right platform, best charts and indicators and how to use them all as one package and they do a lot of hand holding as well as letting you watch live before you buy. I have never heard of anyone else showing live trading and calling out the trades in advance.

Once you learn the basics then you can add your own indicators and strategies.

Thats what trading is really all about, doing it yourself.

In reference to No Moneys comment below. I am just a Joe Bloggs from Manchester UK. If you read my other posts you will see I show you how to learn without paying. I still think TI offer a good service for Newbies
Quote:
Originally Posted by no money mo problems
Hey,
Check out this guys previous posts and you will see that he is a salesman for Traders International.

Please don't be fooled by this vermin, like I was

I am not a salesman, I am not even a member of TI, I have just been going on their free Live webinars for over 1 year. Antone can do the same, they do not have to join, all they need is the Ninja Trader Platform, Ninja Training, a futures broker live Demo account (Amp Futures or Mirus) use ninjas excellent free charts. Learn about indicators and lots of other free info off you tube and then start following Dale and Afshin live and do the trades yourself. Thats what I did.

I had already spent years going on courses on the stock market learning about, stocks, indices,Options, Commodities, Bonds, BB, PK, penny shares, Forex etc so I already knew about indicators and thats why I did not join TI myself but I have recommended 3 friends to go on and they are trying it out for free until they decided they like trading and need more in depth hand holding.

Don't forget 95% of Day Traders Fail! its a fact so some need someone to blame, TI are in the firing line being the only Live trading Training company out there. If they were so bad the Better Business bureau would have Genuine complaints about them listed and they don't.

Their training is expensive when you can go out there and get it for free but as I found out myself, you can spend a long time (years) and money ($10.000) going on lots of other courses and trading markets that you are not capitalized sufficiently to trade profitably.

If in 2004 when i first started to trade if I had found TI first I would not have wasted my time on the stock market training courses as I only had $10,000 to trade so Day Trading was restricted, shorting was difficult, broker commissions and spreads were high, and the stocks are manipulated by the big players.

I should have learned about eminis where everything is so much better for small investors like us so TI are to be commended for playing a big part in getting newbies trading in the right market, platform, broker, training, money management, psychology and hand holding as well as giving them advance notice of good trades.

I do not think their prices are overly expensive, I paid much more. Some courses are $99 to $3000 but they are not comparable to what TI offer in their live trading rooms and Dale is a fantastic trader his calls are superb a couple of weeks ago in the free webinar session Wednesdays 9.15am the market was shooting up for 3/4 of an hour and he said the price is gonna fall to this price which was like 11 points lower and guess what within 1/2 an hour it did just that to his call exactly to the penny.

Look at it this way if the price is an issue, just go on the free webinars, take their trades usually 3-4 and the money you make use that to pay for the course.

If the course was so bad why would someone like I and others go on the free one 3 times every week if we did not learn something whilst we were there?

In reference to No Moneys comment below. I am just a Joe Bloggs from Manchester UK. If you read my other posts you will see I show you how to learn without paying. I still think TI offer a good service for Newbies
Quote:
Originally Posted by no money mo problems
Hey,
Check out this guys previous posts and you will see that he is a salesman for Traders International.

Please don't be fooled by this vermin, like I was

I am not a salesman, I am not even a member of TI, I have just been going on their free Live webinars for over 1 year. Antone can do the same, they do not have to join, all they need is the Ninja Trader Platform, Ninja Training, a futures broker live Demo account (Amp Futures or Mirus) use ninjas excellent free charts. Learn about indicators and lots of other free info off you tube and then start following Dale and Afshin live and do the trades yourself. Thats what I did.

I had already spent years going on courses on the stock market learning about, stocks, indices,Options, Commodities, Bonds, BB, PK, penny shares, Forex etc so I already knew about indicators and thats why I did not join TI myself but I have recommended 3 friends to go on and they are trying it out for free until they decided they like trading and need more in depth hand holding.

Don't forget 95% of Day Traders Fail! its a fact so some need someone to blame, TI are in the firing line being the only Live trading Training company out there. If they were so bad the Better Business bureau would have Genuine complaints about them listed and they don't.

Their training is expensive when you can go out there and get it for free but as I found out myself, you can spend a long time (years) and money ($10.000) going on lots of other courses and trading markets that you are not capitalized sufficiently to trade profitably.

If in 2004 when i first started to trade if I had found TI first I would not have wasted my time on the stock market training courses as I only had $10,000 to trade so Day Trading was restricted, shorting was difficult, broker commissions and spreads were high, and the stocks are manipulated by the big players.

I should have learned about eminis where everything is so much better for small investors like us so TI are to be commended for playing a big part in getting newbies trading in the right market, platform, broker, training, money management, psychology and hand holding as well as giving them advance notice of good trades.

I do not think their prices are overly expensive, I paid much more. Some courses are $99 to $3000 but they are not comparable to what TI offer in their live trading rooms and Dale is a fantastic trader his calls are superb a couple of weeks ago in the free webinar session Wednesdays 9.15am the market was shooting up for 3/4 of an hour and he said the price is gonna fall to this price which was like 11 points lower and guess what within 1/2 an hour it did just that to his call exactly to the penny.

Look at it this way if the price is an issue, just go on the free webinars, take their trades usually 3-4 and the money you make use that to pay for the course.

If the course was so bad why would someone like I and others go on the free one 3 times every week if we did not learn something whilst we were there?

David,

How do you know their charts and recommended broker(s) and setup is good for beginners when you did not join yourself. I have been on their free webinars as well to evaluate how consistent they are. But they only give you their so-called proprietary indicators if you join them. Without them surely you cant say for sure if their setup is good or bad let alone recommend them to your friends. In other words you havent signed up yourself right, you still attend their webinars, your dont have their proprietary indicators, but you recommend you friend to spend that much money? I am still not convinced that these guys trade the signals they give out. Last time I attended (last week), afshin clearly lied by stating that he got out of the trade when the price barely touched his exit price and retraced to hit a stop for anybody who would have entered that trade. We all make loosing trades here and there but dishonesty like that gives a bad impression of TI. Also I have never seen dale do the free webinars as he runs their trade room, what date did you say he did that coz I would like to check that out?

David,

How do you know their charts and recommended broker(s) and setup is good for beginners when you did not join yourself. I have been on their free webinars as well to evaluate how consistent they are. But they only give you their so-called proprietary indicators if you join them. Without them surely you cant say for sure if their setup is good or bad let alone recommend them to your friends. In other words you havent signed up yourself right, you still attend their webinars, your dont have their proprietary indicators, but you recommend you friend to spend that much money? I am still not convinced that these guys trade the signals they give out. Last time I attended (last week), afshin clearly lied by stating that he got out of the trade when the price barely touched his exit price and retraced to hit a stop for anybody who would have entered that trade. We all make loosing trades here and there but dishonesty like that gives a bad impression of TI. Also I have never seen dale do the free webinars as he runs their trade room, what date did you say he did that coz I would like to check that out?

Hi

I only found out this weekend what their TI indicators were and their settings, That is not the reason I like TI as I believe that there is no magic indicator, just lots of reasonable ones that you can interpret together so if 4 or 5 different indicators are agreeing then that is a good probability trade. I use my own free readily available indicators. (ninja have nearly all the main ones for free) I LOVE NINJA TRADER, all the trainers there and the platform charts and chart trader, that superdom and the ATM strategy are out of this world. :)) and no I am not a salesman. I would say ninja is the most important tool for day trading.

Try Elite Trader - The #1 Site for Active Traders for in depth analysis forums about everything to do with trading, thats where I get my opinions on things.

What I like about TI is the complete package that they offer for a Newbie that does not know hardly anything. I had to find out the long hard way over years to find eminis, Ninja Trader, platform, charts, data provider, training and a good Futures Broker. I found all this by going on the TI free webinars every week. I stumbled upon them by accident really.

By this I am talking about psychology, mindset, price action, the right market to trade, indicators, charts, trade size portioning, the demo Sim account, training to be skilled on sim before even trying live 1 contract. A newbie will just go out there on the net and learn snippets of info, finish up in the wrong market sector, with bad trade sizing, paying full commissions being ripped off with spreads and stuck in trades they can't get out of and worst case scenario finish up in Penny stocks on the pink sheet or BB to be sucked in by pump and dumpers. Thats what happens when newbies want to try something they know nothing of.

I have checked out Ninja Trader, AMP futures, Mirus Futures on Bulletin Boards and traders sites like this one, I have also tried other major stocks brokers and platforms, Spread betting, charts etc and IMHO Ninja Has the best system for Day Traders.

Dale does his live trading on Wednesdays at 9.15 am Eastern USA. the trade I am talking about was 2 -3 weeks ago around that time and I am sure the market rose at open for almost an hour and then pulled back to 9.48. My ninja charts only go back 3 days so I'll have to check some other way. There is a difference on Dales webinars as he concentrates more on training, questions, trades, indicators, whereas Afshins webinar is longer and i mainly about his sales presentation, only 15 - 30 mins of live trading.

LOL I must admit when I first started watching Afshin he always made 2 points or more, this is what impressed me about their training, it was months before he actually had a losing day and he called it quits after 3 straight stop out losses. I always wondered what his special indicators were but I traded with my own several usual indicators.

The indicators I go off are the previous days OHLC, todays OHL, Pivots, 20, 50, 100 and 200 SMA, Price action. I look for a support resistance area and wit till price moves through, bounces by 2 points before following the trend, I also like pull backs off the 20 or 50 sma or Pivots, when several of these indicators line up together then I class that as a Higher probability S&R area.

I do not use the MACD< STOCHASTIC divergences like TI do. the settings for these are on this forum somewhere.

When Dale does his free live session he often talks about price action, Fibonacci retracements and Price action. He also mentions the need to learn for yourself that is where the greatest benefit comes from.

David

The TI course is not a complete course in any sense of form, all I hear them preach is the magic indicator settings. What about money management, trading psychology and position sizing? There are %100 better courses out there for half the price, I just don't know how anyone can recommend TI or LTG they are sleazy sales man with no clue about trading.

Anyone that what wants to learn to trade check out some of these sites they are rich in free education and will teach you much more than TI ever will;

Day Trading Successfully - Home | Trading Education | E-mini Futures
Learn to Trade Stocks, Forex, Derivatives, and Commodities - InformedTrades
Welcome to Investopedia.com - Your Source for Investing Education

The Truth About Trading Rooms

Here is the truth about the TI trade room and every other scalping trading room out there. Observing what is going on in the trading room is not sufficient to evaluate whether the signals are profitable - you have to trade the signals on a live account. When you try to actually trade the signals you will find it is impossible to get the same fills as the moderators claim to have gotten. It is as though they buy on the bid / sell on the ask. This will leave you in the position of either accepting a worse price, and hence greater risk and less profit on the trade OR you wait for a retrace which results in you missing some of the winners but ensures you get on all the losers.
I know this is my 1st post in here but I have been trading for over 9 years. I personally did not get suckered into TI however attended a seminar which was enough for me to see Andrew Barnett is a scammer. How do you know Andrew Barnett is lying? His lips are moving! I hung around till the end of the seminar where the hard sell took place and befriended a guy who did part with the 7.5k and signed up. We exchanged business cards we have remained in contact. He put his heart & soul into making TI work for about 6 months. He forked out the extra $300/month to extended his membership to the trade room too. Bottom line is this. YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO REPLICATE THE RESULTS IN THE T.I. TRADING ROOM. It is dubious whether the moderators actually even get the fills they claim to have gotten. If you 'fluff' 1/2 point on the entry and 1/2 point on the exit it's pretty easy to post profitable trading results.

The truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth on TI

I have been reading this post for a few month now and have decided to jump in as it's beginning to annoy me. Firstly I'm an Ex TI member. Ex because I no longer trade the TI method and no longer watch their live trading rooms. The main reason for the EX is because TI does not work. End of story.

I find it very strange, to say the least, that a person like davidcamm can promote TI and push TI as a great system / company, when he is not even a member of TI. This is very fishy!!

There is no way in the world anybody can claim that TI is so great just by watching Afshin do his sales scam every week and take his trades. Afshin gets it wrong more times than not. Yesterday, I watched Afshin take 2 trades in his demo and sales pitch and both times he was stopped out! This shows how great the TI method really is.

I have been a TI member for over a year and this has been the worst decision I've ever made. It has cost me over $10k in membership fees and room time. The best part of this is that I traded live following Dales calls with live funds,( unlike the moderators who trade in sim and pretend to make a profit). I took all of Dales trades over a two month period and at the end of the time, I had lost a few thousand dollars. How cool is that!! Follow a professional trader, he wins and you lose? This is the reality of TI (IMO). The results are not what they claim and the moderators get different fills as they are in simulation and have no real money on the line, therefore they move their stops away from their opening prices when the market moves against them, and then still show a profit at the end as their stops were not hit, however yours were as you are using real funds and rule number 1 is do not move your stop away from the entry.

TI then blame you for being undisciplined and being a novice trader when you do not achieve the same results which they post on their website. I challenged TI on this and they did not explain why my exact trades were different to the moderators. They were quick to tell me I need more time in simulation. What a joke!

To top it all off, they teach you a method of trading, and then call signals off some other system. This is a reality, and this is part of the problem. You would think that they had 100% confidence in their system!

When you look at their results and compare them to other rooms, TI results are average to poor. Their system of trading divergence into a strong trending market just does not work.

I could go on forever, however I have neither the time or patience for TI.

So my challenge to davidcamm and any others who promote TI without trading their system and without trading live in the trading room is to put your money where your mouth is. Cough up the money, join and then you will really see what TI is about.

If you were smart, you would look at other rooms, educators and methods as this will save you a ton of money. There is more than enough free stuff on the web to use which will give you far better trading systems, methods and advise. These will give you a chance to make a profit and enjoy the trading experience rather than fighting an uphill battle and losing money, time and self confidence.

Ever since I have turned TI off, I have been profitable, and my daily results are far better than TI's reported results.

So in the end, if anybody still decides to join or trade with TI, then good luck..... but do not say that you were not forewarned by an ex member. Trade well and have fun.:)

Re: The truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth on TI

I have been reading this post for a few month now and have decided to jump in as it's beginning to annoy me. Firstly I'm an Ex TI member. Ex because I no longer trade the TI method and no longer watch their live trading rooms. The main reason for the EX is because TI does not work. End of story.

I find it very strange, to say the least, that a person like davidcamm can promote TI and push TI as a great system / company, when he is not even a member of TI. This is very fishy!!

There is no way in the world anybody can claim that TI is so great just by watching Afshin do his sales scam every week and take his trades. Afshin gets it wrong more times than not. Yesterday, I watched Afshin take 2 trades in his demo and sales pitch and both times he was stopped out! This shows how great the TI method really is.

I have been a TI member for over a year and this has been the worst decision I've ever made. It has cost me over $10k in membership fees and room time. The best part of this is that I traded live following Dales calls with live funds,( unlike the moderators who trade in sim and pretend to make a profit). I took all of Dales trades over a two month period and at the end of the time, I had lost a few thousand dollars. How cool is that!! Follow a professional trader, he wins and you lose? This is the reality of TI (IMO). The results are not what they claim and the moderators get different fills as they are in simulation and have no real money on the line, therefore they move their stops away from their opening prices when the market moves against them, and then still show a profit at the end as their stops were not hit, however yours were as you are using real funds and rule number 1 is do not move your stop away from the entry.

TI then blame you for being undisciplined and being a novice trader when you do not achieve the same results which they post on their website. I challenged TI on this and they did not explain why my exact trades were different to the moderators. They were quick to tell me I need more time in simulation. What a joke!

To top it all off, they teach you a method of trading, and then call signals off some other system. This is a reality, and this is part of the problem. You would think that they had 100% confidence in their system!

When you look at their results and compare them to other rooms, TI results are average to poor. Their system of trading divergence into a strong trending market just does not work.

I could go on forever, however I have neither the time or patience for TI.

So my challenge to davidcamm and any others who promote TI without trading their system and without trading live in the trading room is to put your money where your mouth is. Cough up the money, join and then you will really see what TI is about.

If you were smart, you would look at other rooms, educators and methods as this will save you a ton of money. There is more than enough free stuff on the web to use which will give you far better trading systems, methods and advise. These will give you a chance to make a profit and enjoy the trading experience rather than fighting an uphill battle and losing money, time and self confidence.

Ever since I have turned TI off, I have been profitable, and my daily results are far better than TI's reported results.

So in the end, if anybody still decides to join or trade with TI, then good luck..... but do not say that you were not forewarned by an ex member. Trade well and have fun.:)

IMHO, what I have witnessed it's a sales gimmick. Overly expensive tripe.

Re: The truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth on TI

Well I must say I'm glad for starting this thread about a year and a half ago now.. thankfully I never wasted my $7500 of hard earned cash. I do agree that Andrew Barnett is a con-man & a salesman. Think of it logically, if Traders International or even LTD Rock or whatever it's called is so good and profitable, why don't the guys that run these simply use their own system, making millions of dollars and take over the world... I'm being facetious.

I remember Barnett touting the system as being a way to almost print money.... laughable guys? Thankfully, for me, I attended 2 free seminars and actually had a few beers on them so all in all I have faired quite well..

Glad to see some people will have saved quite a bit of money after reading this thread. As someone else on here said, if something just doesn't feel right, then it probably isn't. Do your own research before delving into anything risky and keep a suspicious & skeptical mind - never be scared to question anything. It will only serve to protect you.

Well happy trading everyone! (y)

Nothing live in their 'live webinar', the guy who directs the webinar is a twat salesmen of the highest order, these guys imho should be strung up by their tiny ball sacks alongside all the other con artists.

What I don't get though, is why are people so S T U P I D as to fall for the BS and the dream?

I've heard of living in hope but it's ridiculous.

If you're so stupid, you deserve to get burnt! It's the only way you'll ever learn.

If anyone, and I mean anyone pushes systems or education or rooms on you, there is only one way to respond..

ASK THEM FOR THEIR BLOODY ACCOUNT STATEMENTS FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS!!!!!!

I mean, surely you would only want to be educated by someone whom you know to be successful and consistently profitable in their own right, right? Would you want to be educated by a failure?

If the person trying to flog you something is for real (and they won't be) they wouldn't hesitate in forwarding them to you because it would guarantee a sale. DUUUUUH!

If they actually do send you their statements, then next ask them for the investor login details to their account to verify they statements are not fabricated. Tell them to change the password after an hour to protect their privacy (to prevent them using this reason as why they can't give you their login details).

Immediately they start to squirm on either count, tell them they're just another pathetic wannabee scamming BS con artist who should crawl back under their rock and that you hope they die a slow painful death from invasive cancer.

Simple as that.

Dealing with these parasites in any other way is just living in hope on your part.