Traders International - Feedback from members wanted!

Australian Traders International SCAM

Another scam warning - I know someone who paid the $7500+ for the Australian Traders International course and in reality got ripped off. According to him it was scam. I checked the backgrounds of the business owners and they are not traders at all. They come from queensland broker sale backgrounds and developed a system to sell a product. They are business operators not traders. None of them have professional trading backgrounds or any real trading proven experience or qualifications and you wont get your money back. Its very expensive for nothing. no guarantee either. Its another queensland/noosa scam. I was invited into their trading room for a free trial and when i asked the real questions they bull ****ted to everyone and kicked me out, because when you type in the room no one else can see you so they can control the business and keep the con going. It makes me sick the way they talk and carry on. Its all bs. Dont part with your money and tell your friends to stay away. More people should tell each other. TI should be shutdown and reported to authorities. TI works on the ignorant. (n)

Another scam warning - I know someone who paid the $7500+ for the Australian Traders International course and in reality got ripped off. According to him it was scam. I checked the backgrounds of the business owners and they are not traders at all. They come from queensland broker sale backgrounds and developed a system to sell a product. They are business operators not traders. None of them have professional trading backgrounds or any real trading proven experience or qualifications and you wont get your money back. Its very expensive for nothing. no guarantee either. Its another queensland/noosa scam. I was invited into their trading room for a free trial and when i asked the real questions they bull ****ted to everyone and kicked me out, because when you type in the room no one else can see you so they can control the business and keep the con going. It makes me sick the way they talk and carry on. Its all bs. Dont part with your money and tell your friends to stay away. More people should tell each other. TI should be shutdown and reported to authorities. TI works on the ignorant. (n)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP - YOU ARE RIGHT, WE HAVE TO SPREAD THE VOICE IN ORDER THAT PEOPLE DON'T FALL FOR SOMEHTING THAT IS A VERY EXPENSIVE SCAM!!!IS THERE A BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IN AUSTRALIA, OR ANOTHER AUTHORITY THAT CONTROLS TRADING SCAMS WHO WE COULD WRITE TO?

MY FRIEND FOUND A SOLUTION - HE TRAINS HIMSELF ON DVD'S AND PAPERTRADING:
FOR WHOEVER WANTS TO LEARN TRADING, FUTURES OR FOREX WITHOUT SPENDING ALL THE SAVINGS - CONTACT [email protected] AND BUT IN THE SUBJECT LINE: earn by buying right.
HAPPY TRADING TO EVERYONE!:sneaky:

I haven't decided whether to go live as of yet, I am really upset with them because I took 12months to sign up with them and I made it clear at the time that what I wanted was an education and that I didn't want to be reliant on them to trade. James at E minis Global assured me that would be the case, but you basically have to sign up to find out what your really in for. Anyhow I received a phone call from Traders International yesterday to get an update on my progress, which I proceeded to tell them my disappointment at being misled in the first place and whilst the girl I was talking to sounded sympathetic, she never offered my money back. I told her that I thought when signing up with Traders International that I was gong to learn to be a professional trader and instead I find that Dale in the Pro Room ( this is the room where i decided to spend my time trying to learn his techniques) calls all the trades and doesn't explain why he takes the trades that he does. The girl I spoke to confirmed the reliance on Dale for results by saying the Dale follows his own methods gained from years of being a professional trader, which is fine if you purely want to rely on someone else to take control of your trading, but that is not what I wanted right from the beginning, so I don't know.
I am in a catch 22 situation, do I take my chances and just follow dale until I recoup my investment with the company or do I cut my loses and spend more money learning how to trade!!!! I will say this about Dale though, he is a professional trader and he DOES know what he is doing. I have been following his trades as he calls them and they are profitable, so given that I am considering just following him for a bit to recoup my investment and at the same time I am going to start reading some books and try and learn from the ground up. So my advice is: If you just want to sit in a trading room and have an experienced trader call the shots and make some money it is for you, however I think there maybe some cheaper trading rooms around that can offer the same thing but without the $7500 price tag. There is a site called daytradetowin.com I have been watching there videos online and it looks interesting, so I might do some further research about them and follow them yet, I might actually learn something!

Trader International

Thanks guys this thread is worth gold or at least $7k :D

I have been searching the forums for days and this is the only one that i can see has actual TI members that are willing to come forward. Thanks alot guys, this is my email if you guys want to chat of exchange knowledge about EMini education. Im very new to this but i have learned about from the net and these forums.

chris2009@gmailDOTcom

,.. havent read this entire thread , but a friend of mine paid AUD7000 - she was up all hours of the night in a live chat room - ended up losing $. They use simple divergence setups and t/p, S/L . Simple stuff - In my opinion far too simplistic to earn 4 consistently- look elsewhere for education..

I am in the process of finding out what I can do to try and retrieve my investment from them. I have been speaking to the office of fair trading as I believe that I was mislead and that the education that they provide is not in line with what I thought that I was getting even though I stipulated it many times. The thing is you can't possibly now as a new trader what questions are the right ones to ask in order to get the answers that you need to hear. They pretty much guaranteed me that would be able to trade in my own right and instead that's not been the case, they have you relying on them and then charge you a nice little monthly fee for the privilege. So effectively you still not really in control of your own trading as you rely on them.

I was actually sent some membership documents today from Traders International after getting 3 missed calls from one of their Salesman. I know it sounded too good to be true. Thanks for all your feedback you've saved me $7750 + monthly fees. I'll try to find education elsewhere.

Cheers
Renato

Hi All,

has anyone heard of "the trading authority" they offer training and offer a free 1 week access to the live room. Just wanted to know if anyone has any good or bad experiences with that company.

I was thinking of actually looking into them myself, however I am unsure at present, i would prefer to wait and see if anyone has any reviews...
Also there is something strange going on at TI as 3 of their senior members have left and started up there own group called Live Trader Global. Anyhow I received an invitation to join there membership for free, so I did and the set up is much like TI, however it's was free for me. I am not sure how they even got my email, but they are selling this membership for $5000... Anyhow it is new, but there is a few positives about it so far... like the fact that they are actually teaching you how to trade, so you won't be relient on them, also better trading hours then TI, there trading room is open from 10am til midnight. I will let you know more as I learn more, also they are trading Forex, not Eminis.

Don't waste your cash, use that 7k for funding your account :)

We all make mistakes in life and for me join TI was the biggest one i have made in my trading life.

Also on the note of livetraderglobal.com what is that saying "if you can not teach then teach the teachers" you can just replace teach with trade and that sums up all of TI and now the company livetraderglobal.com.

Well that is just my opinion.

Peace
Cirion

Like I said I got this for free and actually I am learning something. So far Andrew hasn't done any of the trading, so maybe he is just the salesman for the company. They have someone called Chief....... Not sure of his name yet as I haven't really had a chance to ask, but I will be. I am going to get a couple of books and start learning chart patterns and price action... I think this will be a good place to start, what are your thoughts? As I really like Forex I want to know if I learn how to read charts will I be able to apply this knowledge to other markets. Also thinking of learning Elliot wave, seems to be a popluar strategy, any opions on this also, or even a good place to start with books that I can read to start learning. I figure that at least that way I can start learning and applying it as of right now I've been just going around and around in circles with no one really giving me any solid advice on where I should start in the whole learning process.

O.k O.k, when you put it like that I can see my comments look stupid. But the thing is, I just want help and I've been hard pressed finding anything legitimate.... so I thought i'd give them a go and see if I could actually learn anything and just to make sure I was going to read a few books. I just need to start putting it all together and I am kinda getting no where, just goin around and around. So tell me, how do I read the charts ( is it the candlesticks -price action), how to I learn which indicators to use? How do I know how to choose the most high probability trade set ups? How do I know when to enter a trade and when to take profit..... all questions that remain unanswered! Call me naive but how do you know that Andrew is a crook and I am not defending him, just asking.... I don't know much else, just that TI wasn't what I signed up for, that was my biggest issue with the company, as for it's traders I haven't really had an issue. Like I said I am most likely being naive... Just want to know if there anymore to the whole story before I pass full judgement.

Like I have said it was free, I am just simply watching and listening, not investing in anything yet. I am not that stupid! I am not giving him any money, I just wanted to know your basis for saying he was a crook, I wanted to know your side of the story, that's all.

Well maybe not, I am still trying to figure that one out. Just took advantage of it since it was.

Hi,

Just wanted to say i was really close to signing up with TI but it didnt feel right I didnt like the following;
1) The say the course is locked to one IP address so you cant use it offline or at work, there are ways around this but anyway.
2) No money back in any case, that's all they say.
3) They seem to only teach divergence which is ok but there are lots of other ways to trade that you need to be aware of.
4) Their web seminar is private and i cant see if im the only one there or if there really are 50 people in the room.
5) My feeling is they base all their success on the magic indicators with magic settings, indicators and settings should be the last thing to think about when you start trading. There is psychology and money management which are equally if not more important TI never mentioned this to me.
6) when i asked for a trial or anything to see what im actually buying they said no because they commit to me 100% so i should commit to them 100% and just buy in.
There is not way i would buy a car with out test driving it so why would i pay just as much money for this with out test driving it.
7) They say all you need is 3k to start, you might be ok but think 5k+ is more realistic so you can hold out through the bad times as each system has a drought.

I also became suspicious when they say anybody can do it, in my opinion that is absolute trash. There is no way my wife or my uncle would be able to trade the markets, you need to be ready to loose your 5k startup investment and think nothing of it just keep going and try again
So see man if you get these sorts of feeling and things don't really add up trust your instinct and keep looking something eventually will come up that's right for you.

And when you find a course don't buy it because of the magic indicators, buy to learn the fundamentals and how to trade. I have found a course which i bought for 1/2 the price of TI and it like it. They never mentioned how much money i can make or will make of their secret indicators and they had free trials to their course.

I thought i could just read books and do it alone, but in my opinion you cant and if you try it will cost you alot of time and money. After i started the course i realized i know nothing yet and i only saw one one piece of the puzzle.

Im not going to tell you what course im doing because you need to find something that feels right with you. And whats good for me you might not like so i don't want you to blame me, but the amount of money that they ask for you should expect some transparency for whatever you buy.

Last edited:
I was told/taught to not put any money into "blackBox" systems. enso I was hesitant to spend $7k on this system. If ya not gonna learn a decent system then it must be a blackbox.
better off to learn a 'way' and develop your own system.
I temper these comments with the note that I just lost several US$k trading a "system" I leased from strategy runner. Whilst i got a refund of the leasing fee, they haven't offered to reimburse the lost capital...
back to developing my own trading style/strategy........