Any feedback from traders on HENYEP Investments?

vaderinc

Hi guys

I am new here but have been trading for a while, I am considering to start trading with a company called HENYEP investment but I wanted to get some feedback from you guys before I deposit any funds.
I did all the usual checking and they are a legit company. They are regulated and licensed in the UK (FSA) and in Dubai (DFSA). They have also been around for more than 25 years which I also think is a big plus.

This is from their site:

www.hyinvestment.com

Henyep Investment is a global leader in capital markets trading. We specialize in foreign exchange and CFD's on commodities, metals, equities, indices, and treasuries traded through our global affiliate network and advanced online trading platform.

Headquartered in London with over 25 years of operational history, we are authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority of the United Kingdom (FSA).
Our newly established Middle East Regional Headquarters is situated in the heart of the Dubai International Finance Centre in the prestigious Gate Building. The operations are authorized and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA). The establishment of this regional office is a major milestone in the Group’s extensive operational history in the Middle East and a clear commitment to further develop its services in the region as well as provide best-in-class services to our clients in the region.

Unlike Forex only companies, we offer our clients a complete product offering which includes commodities, metals, equities, indices and treasuries. This diversity allows investors to profit from multiple markets all from a single integrated account. All of our products are based on global benchmark exchanges providing for transparent pricing and trading execution.

They have offices in London, Hong Kong and Dubai.

Like I said ... they appear to be a very good option but a little extra feedback on the trading experience would help. Please let me know if you have used their platform or their services.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

:!: :?: :!: