The Hidden Mathematical Sequence of Time in Any Market

Is anyone following this to see if his predictions are even remotely close? For once I dont have the time or inclination to debunk yet another holy grail trail.
Am reading, but equally not interested enough to forward test.
If this had any merit, the OP would, I think, be showing follow up charts of how the inflection point resulted in a quantifiable outcome, since the entry would also need to be followed by some exit, which currently is undefined.

Still, passes the time.

Thanks. I owe it all to what, in my country, is called "Common Core Math.":)
View attachment 298745

Poorly worded Question imo :mad:. The answer given is a correct possibility assuming the statement is correct!

Then there is the possibility Marty had 4/6, two-thirds of the same pizza and Luis had 5/6th with the other 5/6th not eaten.

Question should indicate it is a True or False type question.

Bit of a smart alek catch you out type question. Not fit for purpose.

Reminds me vaguely of something which made me chuckle many years ago when my mother asked my father 'do you want you pizza cut into 3 or 4 slices? He answered something like: 'Oh just 3 slices please. I couldn't manage 4!

Reminds me vaguely of something which made me chuckle many years ago when my mother asked my father 'do you want you pizza cut into 3 or 4 slices? He answered something like: 'Oh just 3 slices please. I couldn't manage 4!

I'd put my pension on EVERYONE cutting pizza's into 4 pieces.

Cutting pizza's into a three slices takes mathematical precision for achieving equitable division. :oops:

Thanks guys.....haven’t read a classic thread like this for a while .......

Cheered me up
N

Cutting pizza's into a three slices takes mathematical precision for achieving equitable division.
What really helps with equitable division of three slices is when the cutter is required to be the last to choose which slice to get. IOW, they get what's left after the other two pick.

Who picks first can be a matter of paper, rock, scissors, etc.

EUR/USD turning point on 1H chart which will occur on 2021.05.03
EST in 15 min time frame included. Click above link to see
EURUSDH1_2021.05.03.PNG

Every top or bottom is related to previous tops and bottoms by an exact mathematical sequence of time. There are time cycles in the market and many have discovered those time cycles. But the problem is that it is difficult to tell whether that particular time cycle will repeat or not. So I have discovered a mathematical sequence to tell whether a particular time cycle is going to repeat or not.

This theory is completely independent from price. Whatever the price is, when the time is up, trend is changed. But at turning points, price tends to come resistance or support levels automatically.This system doesn't take any input from astrology, astronomy or from price levels. Only the number of trading bars between tops and bottoms are counted.

Those time cycles exist in 1 minute time frame to monthly time frame. So with the mathematical sequence and correct cycle lengths, it is possible to predict exact turning points in market in every time frame in advance. How ever it is difficult to tell whether the particular turning point will be a top or a bottom in advance but when it comes closer to the turning point, it is possible to figure out that.

If this system is implemented manually, it can be predicted tops and bottoms in the market with over 80% accuracy. I have tried to automate this theory and have developed and indicator to predict turning points in 2H chart well in advance. I am going to share the results of my manual analysis and also the results generated by the indicator in this thread.

Hi Udithag,

Is your analysis in any way related to the Delta Phenomenon and Elliot Wave theory?

The hidden mathematical serious looks awfully like patterns - and the universal Fibbonachi sequence to me.

Read them all some while back now but after much looking at charts, no matter how much or hard one looks I suspect the movement in the markets are more to do with timely Central Bank meetings, annual AGM statements and various global events and discoveries and introductions of kind.

We have weekly SPX500 Cash Call Competition - league table of sorts and it would be good to see you apply your theory weekly on the SPX500. More importantly to demonstrate how your system compares to other forecasters and consistency over a period of time.

Link to the thread is her... https://www.trade2win.com/threads/s-p500-weekly-forecasting-competition-for-2021.239365/

(y)

Hello, It doesnt relate to Delta phenomenon or to Elliot waves. Also it doesnt relate to Fibonacci sequence. It has some relationship with music and I use fixed length cycles to pick turning points. It works in 1 minute to monthly charts. But the only problem is that I cannot predict whether it is going to be a top or a bottom. So it is difficult to tell about the direction.

Thank you for inviting me to that thread.

Hello, It doesnt relate to Delta phenomenon or to Elliot waves. Also it doesnt relate to Fibonacci sequence. It has some relationship with music and I use fixed length cycles to pick turning points. It works in 1 minute to monthly charts. But the only problem is that I cannot predict whether it is going to be a top or a bottom. So it is difficult to tell about the direction.

Thank you for inviting me to that thread.
Cant you look at the hourly bar that the turning point appears in, and trade the breakout of the top or bottom of that hourly bar?
Do you know how long the signal is valid for?
Does this work on any other FX pairs?
Are there other pairs that give better hints at direction?

Shame to find a pattern, and not be able to trade it profitably.
Hope you find some solution.

It has some relationship with music and I use fixed length cycles to pick turning points. It works in 1 minute to monthly charts. But the only problem is that I cannot predict whether it is going to be a top or a bottom. So it is difficult to tell about the direction.
Is the method related to music like this?

Attachments

• MathMusic.pdf
    776.6 KB · Views: 200
Cant you look at the hourly bar that the turning point appears in, and trade the breakout of the top or bottom of that hourly bar?
Do you know how long the signal is valid for?
Does this work on any other FX pairs?
Are there other pairs that give better hints at direction?

Shame to find a pattern, and not be able to trade it profitably.
Hope you find some solution.
Hello, when it comes closer to turning point, it is possible to find whether it is going to be a top or a bottom and trading can be done according to that. But it cannot be told in advance. If the signal worked, the bottom or top which was made at turning point should not be taken out untill at least another 2 bars are formed. Minimum should be 2 bars. Yes It works on any market. Even for stocks and crypto currencies. The Indicator that I developed based on this theory to predict 2H turning points, works very well for pairs containing USD and for Gold. Sometimes the direction can be identified by looking at several pairs.