HELP!test in All Options (Saen)

maggie1983112

I have a test coming next week in All Options, I am a bit worried about the part of numberical sequence. Can you tell me some hints or maybe give me some examples???!!!
is it like
adding the same number to each number
or adding 1,2,3,4,5 accordingly to each number
or every number is the sum of previous two numbers
or some other harder sequence????

Besides, is there anyone know that how many questions I am supposed to finish to get a pass?
Fast calculation: 3,5 minutes
Numerical sequences: 25 minutes
Mathematical test: 30 minutes
Complex calculations: 25 minutes

I really do not want to mess it up, so guys, please help me out and thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Don't really now to be honest but for an options job I'd expect the maths tests to be harder than simple sequences.

have a look if you can do a mock test on another options website. make sure you don't put your real details in though just in case ;)

Good Luck

Don't really now to be honest but for an options job I'd expect the maths tests to be harder than simple sequences.

have a look if you can do a mock test on another options website. make sure you don't put your real details in though just in case ;)

Good Luck

Thanks for your advice. That's what I thought, the sequence test must be harder, maybe somebody know the level of difficulty. I did not find any useful numerical sequence test online, do you have any suggestions?

Best advice I can give you is not to try and guess the questions. Nothing worse than being in a job in the markets that you're underqualified for. If you're able to do the questions without knowing them in advance surely that's a better indication that you're the sort of person they're looking for.

Otherwise you're cheating yourself as well imho.

My $0.02 (as someone who over the past 15 years has occasionally had to go through these things).

GJ

are you from Hong Kong Maggie, going to take exams on 29th? guess we are in the same boat haha. Just relax, you will be fine

Guess you are from HK them. I am from Qingdao, China. Mine exam is on 28th, they made a mistake by telling me 29th at first, do you'd better check with them again. Hope both of us will make to the next round..Cheers!

are you from Hong Kong Maggie, going to take exams on 29th? guess we are in the same boat haha. Just relax, you will be fine

Best advice I can give you is not to try and guess the questions. Nothing worse than being in a job in the markets that you're underqualified for. If you're able to do the questions without knowing them in advance surely that's a better indication that you're the sort of person they're looking for.

Otherwise you're cheating yourself as well imho.

My $0.02 (as someone who over the past 15 years has occasionally had to go through these things).

GJ

cannot agree more with you. plus we can never guess all the questions, so just wanna get some useful tips to establish my confidence. Cuz now there is hardly any job openings, so wanna be prepared at least a little bit.

Hey great, but your position is in Qingdao or HK? I checked the email, it's on 29th. For sure, let's make it. For the sequence ques, you might also wanna know one is a bunch or number that are undividable or 1*itself :p keep posting if you got new information.

Cheers

Guess you are from HK them. I am from Qingdao, China. Mine exam is on 28th, they made a mistake by telling me 29th at first, do you'd better check with them again. Hope both of us will make to the next round..Cheers!

oh, hehe! My position is in Amsterdam.

Hey great, but your position is in Qingdao or HK? I checked the email, it's on 29th. For sure, let's make it. For the sequence ques, you might also wanna know one is a bunch or number that are undividable or 1*itself :p keep posting if you got new information.

Cheers

This sort of question is not difficult but is designed to show your mental arithmetic ability or dexterity.
Probably something you can't actually be taught but have a natural ability for and, of course, practice.
In a sequence you are given the answer in the first few numbers--just a case of seeing what it is!

yes, I think practice(hard work) is as important as natural talent and wisdom in this kind of competitive enviornment.

This sort of question is not difficult but is designed to show your mental arithmetic ability or dexterity.
Probably something you can't actually be taught but have a natural ability for and, of course, practice.
In a sequence you are given the answer in the first few numbers--just a case of seeing what it is!

hi,maggie1983112 ,please also forward the resources to my message box. May be it is useful for future job hunting. Thanks a lot.

I Just did an All options online test,

does anyone know, other than zetamac.com, websites that will improve mental arithmetic, preferably including fractions.

your contributions are much appreciated!!!

keep us updated with how all tests go,

cheers all :)

IQ Tests for the High Range - A megalomaniac's Waterloo by Paul Cooijmans
There are four Mental Arithmetic tests that you can practise.
Aptitude Tests - What You Need to Know
There are some free tests about fast calculation and numerical sequence, you may try.

The fast calculation is pretty easy, no big numbers, but need to be very fast. Sequence is ok. Verbal one is a bit tricky, harder than expected or just a little cranky after first two tests. and the last one, for complex calculation(only you pass the first three, I guess), it is serious mental arithmetic, no calculation or correction on the original answer at all. eg. (42-13)*5-(66-54)*8

In total, around 90 minutes...

I Just did an All options online test,

does anyone know, other than zetamac.com, websites that will improve mental arithmetic, preferably including fractions.

your contributions are much appreciated!!!

keep us updated with how all tests go,

cheers all :)

yes, I think practice(hard work) is as important as natural talent and wisdom in this kind of competitive enviornment.

Dear maggie, can you also please send me the practice resources that wolverine sent you? I'm really stuck for how to revise for these tests!

Many thanks and kind regards,
F

:D