The Stunning Price Cycle Calling The S&P 500 Tops & Bottoms On The Hourly Chart

TheCycleCode

24 0
Re: The Stunning Price Cycle Calling The S&P 500 Tops & Bottoms On The Hourly Chart

Numbers please. Tell me which high you're talking about. Numbers.

Also you said your method was mathematical and verifiable. What mathematics does it use?

The upcoming forecast in the S&P 500 is here: thecyclecode.com/1.793_current.html

The webinar, going through 16 cycles, all harmonized with 3/5 waves of 1.793% price vectors is here:
thecyclecode.com/webinar.html

There is no other math than 1.793% of price and wave counts of 3 and 5.

It's not difficult to follow or calculate. Try it.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate

Shakone

2,458 665
Re: The Stunning Price Cycle Calling The S&P 500 Tops & Bottoms On The Hourly Chart

The upcoming forecast in the S&P 500 is here: thecyclecode.com/1.793_current.html

The webinar, going through 16 cycles, all harmonized with 3/5 waves of 1.793% price vectors is here:
thecyclecode.com/webinar.html

There is no other math than 1.793% of price and wave counts of 3 and 5.

It's not difficult to follow or calculate. Try it.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate

No, I don't want to go to your website. Or even future predictions. I want the numbers that prove it is accurate within 94% (94% of something we still haven't established). Can you or can you not provide the numbers that led to that 94% calculation?

TheCycleCode

24 0

No, I don't want to go to your website. Or even future predictions. I want the numbers that prove it is accurate within 94% (94% of something we still haven't established). Can you or can you not provide the numbers that led to that 94% calculation?

There are 16 cycles with 32 tops and bottoms. I calculate every one of them in a published book and an hour video.

I'm not going to reproduce that volume of information here.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate

Last edited by a moderator:

Shakone

2,458 665

(n)

H.ll.w Sw..t..g

WR1

206 9

Tough crowd this lot.....

my analysis also says the end is nigh
but no counting involved

Dow top 14,675 (+/-50pips)

cant say exactly when though but likely in the next two wks

TheCycleCode

24 0

(y)
Tough crowd this lot.....

my analysis also says the end is nigh
but no counting involved

Dow top 14,675 (+/-50pips)

cant say exactly when though but likely in the next two wks

Brumby

Established member
593 139

Your reply reminds me of politicians. They never reply directly to the question. All they do is provide some form of reply but don't address the question.

You keep on talking about 5th and 9th cycles over and over again and the 94 % accuracy but beyond that I have not seen any substance that you have offerred.

Can you please provide some numbers so that we have some context. You mentioned that there were 16 that met the 94 % accuracy. Can we just have one example without having to watch an hour long advertisement.

ajv

8 0

Your reply reminds me of politicians. They never reply directly to the question. All they do is provide some form of reply but don't address the question.

You keep on talking about 5th and 9th cycles over and over again and the 94 % accuracy but beyond that I have not seen any substance that you have offerred.

Can you please provide some numbers so that we have some context. You mentioned that there were 16 that met the 94 % accuracy. Can we just have one example without having to watch an hour long advertisement.

Hi Michael,

Quite an interesting theory. When you say 1.793% does it mean that you are calculating high and low based on 1.793 % retracement of a previous high and low ?
100% top is never possible even if 94 % is possible then it is great.

Regards
AJV

TheCycleCode

24 0

The first chart in the thread illustrates one cycle with two vector trends, the first vector trend is short (with red vector lines), and the following vector trend in the chart (with green lines) is long. Those two vector trends end on the 9th vector each.

That is an example of two vector trends within one cycle where the vector trend ended on the 5th wave (made up of 9 vectors each).

Each vector line drawn has a minimum price movement of 1.793% from its swing extreme. If a swing is smaller than 1.793% of price, it will not qualify as a valid vector or wave.

The second chart shows the three years of cycles (16) and how many times price ended on the 5th or 9th vector during that time period.

Of the 30 cycles of long and short trends of either 3 waves (made up of 5 vectors) or 5 waves (made up of 9 vectors) the price extreme occurred on the 5th or 9th vector in 14 of 30 vector trends. The first chart is a close up of one cycle, or just 2 vector trends.

In another 8 vector trends in the 3 years bird's eye view chart, the end of the 5th or 9th vector was within 94% of that vector movement entire price movement.

The S&P 500 moves in minimum price vectors of 1.793% on the hourly chart and concludes trends on the 3rd wave (5 oscillating vectors) or 5th wave (9 oscillating vectors) in 22 out of the 30 vector trends so constructed between January, 2010 and February, 2013.

I'm not trying to be evasive. I hope I am here making myself better understood.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate

TheCycleCode

24 0

Hi Michael,

Quite an interesting theory. When you say 1.793% does it mean that you are calculating high and low based on 1.793 % retracement of a previous high and low ?
100% top is never possible even if 94 % is possible then it is great.

Regards
AJV

AJV:

Yes, 1.793% retracements of the previous swing high or low defines each vector.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate.

TheCycleCode

24 0

AJV:

Yes, 1.793% retracements of the previous swing high or low defines each vector.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate.

That is 1.793% minimum move in price. The vectors, of course may move in price a great deal before a 1.793% price move pullback occurs which ends that vector and defines the beginning of another.

Brumby

Established member
593 139

The first chart in the thread illustrates one cycle with two vector trends, the first vector trend is short (with red vector lines), and the following vector trend in the chart (with green lines) is long. Those two vector trends end on the 9th vector each.

That is an example of two vector trends within one cycle where the vector trend ended on the 5th wave (made up of 9 vectors each).

Each vector line drawn has a minimum price movement of 1.793% from its swing extreme. If a swing is smaller than 1.793% of price, it will not qualify as a valid vector or wave.

The second chart shows the three years of cycles (16) and how many times price ended on the 5th or 9th vector during that time period.

Of the 30 cycles of long and short trends of either 3 waves (made up of 5 vectors) or 5 waves (made up of 9 vectors) the price extreme occurred on the 5th or 9th vector in 14 of 30 vector trends. The first chart is a close up of one cycle, or just 2 vector trends.

In another 8 vector trends in the 3 years bird's eye view chart, the end of the 5th or 9th vector was within 94% of that vector movement entire price movement.

The S&P 500 moves in minimum price vectors of 1.793% on the hourly chart and concludes trends on the 3rd wave (5 oscillating vectors) or 5th wave (9 oscillating vectors) in 22 out of the 30 vector trends so constructed between January, 2010 and February, 2013.

I'm not trying to be evasive. I hope I am here making myself better understood.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate

Not following yet. I will try to digest it and come back with some intelligent questions, if any.

Is this in any way similar to the 9-5 wave count offfered by Wave 59?

TheCycleCode

24 0

Not following yet. I will try to digest it and come back with some intelligent questions, if any.

Is this in any way similar to the 9-5 wave count offfered by Wave 59?

No relation to Wave59.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate

ajv

8 0

No relation to Wave59.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate

Michael,

Do you have PDF version of your book ? On your website it is only kindle version you have.

Thanks,
Anil

TheCycleCode

24 0

Michael,

Do you have PDF version of your book ? On your website it is only kindle version you have.

Thanks,
Anil

Yes. At smashwords.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock