The Stunning Price Cycle Calling The S&P 500 Tops & Bottoms On The Hourly Chart

Re: The Stunning Price Cycle Calling The S&P 500 Tops & Bottoms On The Hourly Chart

(y)
Tough crowd this lot.....

my analysis also says the end is nigh
but no counting involved

Dow top 14,675 (+/-50pips)

cant say exactly when though but likely in the next two wks

Re: The Stunning Price Cycle Calling The S&P 500 Tops & Bottoms On The Hourly Chart

Your reply reminds me of politicians. They never reply directly to the question. All they do is provide some form of reply but don't address the question.

You keep on talking about 5th and 9th cycles over and over again and the 94 % accuracy but beyond that I have not seen any substance that you have offerred.

Can you please provide some numbers so that we have some context. You mentioned that there were 16 that met the 94 % accuracy. Can we just have one example without having to watch an hour long advertisement.

Your reply reminds me of politicians. They never reply directly to the question. All they do is provide some form of reply but don't address the question.

You keep on talking about 5th and 9th cycles over and over again and the 94 % accuracy but beyond that I have not seen any substance that you have offerred.

Can you please provide some numbers so that we have some context. You mentioned that there were 16 that met the 94 % accuracy. Can we just have one example without having to watch an hour long advertisement.

Hi Michael,

Quite an interesting theory. When you say 1.793% does it mean that you are calculating high and low based on 1.793 % retracement of a previous high and low ?
100% top is never possible even if 94 % is possible then it is great.

Regards
AJV

The first chart in the thread illustrates one cycle with two vector trends, the first vector trend is short (with red vector lines), and the following vector trend in the chart (with green lines) is long. Those two vector trends end on the 9th vector each.

That is an example of two vector trends within one cycle where the vector trend ended on the 5th wave (made up of 9 vectors each).

Each vector line drawn has a minimum price movement of 1.793% from its swing extreme. If a swing is smaller than 1.793% of price, it will not qualify as a valid vector or wave.

The second chart shows the three years of cycles (16) and how many times price ended on the 5th or 9th vector during that time period.

Of the 30 cycles of long and short trends of either 3 waves (made up of 5 vectors) or 5 waves (made up of 9 vectors) the price extreme occurred on the 5th or 9th vector in 14 of 30 vector trends. The first chart is a close up of one cycle, or just 2 vector trends.

In another 8 vector trends in the 3 years bird's eye view chart, the end of the 5th or 9th vector was within 94% of that vector movement entire price movement.

The S&P 500 moves in minimum price vectors of 1.793% on the hourly chart and concludes trends on the 3rd wave (5 oscillating vectors) or 5th wave (9 oscillating vectors) in 22 out of the 30 vector trends so constructed between January, 2010 and February, 2013.

I'm not trying to be evasive. I hope I am here making myself better understood.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate

Hi Michael,

Quite an interesting theory. When you say 1.793% does it mean that you are calculating high and low based on 1.793 % retracement of a previous high and low ?
100% top is never possible even if 94 % is possible then it is great.

Regards
AJV

AJV:

Yes, 1.793% retracements of the previous swing high or low defines each vector.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate.

AJV:

Yes, 1.793% retracements of the previous swing high or low defines each vector.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate.

That is 1.793% minimum move in price. The vectors, of course may move in price a great deal before a 1.793% price move pullback occurs which ends that vector and defines the beginning of another.

The first chart in the thread illustrates one cycle with two vector trends, the first vector trend is short (with red vector lines), and the following vector trend in the chart (with green lines) is long. Those two vector trends end on the 9th vector each.

That is an example of two vector trends within one cycle where the vector trend ended on the 5th wave (made up of 9 vectors each).

Each vector line drawn has a minimum price movement of 1.793% from its swing extreme. If a swing is smaller than 1.793% of price, it will not qualify as a valid vector or wave.

The second chart shows the three years of cycles (16) and how many times price ended on the 5th or 9th vector during that time period.

Of the 30 cycles of long and short trends of either 3 waves (made up of 5 vectors) or 5 waves (made up of 9 vectors) the price extreme occurred on the 5th or 9th vector in 14 of 30 vector trends. The first chart is a close up of one cycle, or just 2 vector trends.

In another 8 vector trends in the 3 years bird's eye view chart, the end of the 5th or 9th vector was within 94% of that vector movement entire price movement.

The S&P 500 moves in minimum price vectors of 1.793% on the hourly chart and concludes trends on the 3rd wave (5 oscillating vectors) or 5th wave (9 oscillating vectors) in 22 out of the 30 vector trends so constructed between January, 2010 and February, 2013.

I'm not trying to be evasive. I hope I am here making myself better understood.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate

Not following yet. I will try to digest it and come back with some intelligent questions, if any.

Is this in any way similar to the 9-5 wave count offfered by Wave 59?

Not following yet. I will try to digest it and come back with some intelligent questions, if any.

Is this in any way similar to the 9-5 wave count offfered by Wave 59?

No relation to Wave59.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate

No relation to Wave59.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate

Michael,

Do you have PDF version of your book ? On your website it is only kindle version you have.

Thanks,
Anil

Michael,

Do you have PDF version of your book ? On your website it is only kindle version you have.

Thanks,
Anil

Yes. At smashwords.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate

I'm all for the benefit of doubt from moderators. However, the rules are no links from the vendors, aren't they? Now few people initially read the rules, so the first time a link is posted, deleting just the link and warning the vendor seems apt. If the vendor continues to post links advertising his product, which has been the case here, then the thread should be shut down (in my opinion), and the vendor banned, at least temporarily.

The situation is not improved by stooges asking the vendor for links so that the vendor can then claim they were just responding to a valid question. It's an obvious skirting of the rules.

I realise this is not Trade2Win procedure to just delete the thread and ban the vendor, but I think it should be. Two strikes and you're out. Or is it preferable like in this case, that you have 3 or 4 or 5 strikes and you can keep going.

I'm all for the benefit of doubt from moderators. However, the rules are no links from the vendors, aren't they? Now few people initially read the rules, so the first time a link is posted, deleting just the link and warning the vendor seems apt. If the vendor continues to post links advertising his product, which has been the case here, then the thread should be shut down (in my opinion), and the vendor banned, at least temporarily.

The situation is not improved by stooges asking the vendor for links so that the vendor can then claim they were just responding to a valid question. It's an obvious skirting of the rules.

I realise this is not Trade2Win procedure to just delete the thread and ban the vendor, but I think it should be. Two strikes and you're out. Or is it preferable like in this case, that you have 3 or 4 or 5 strikes and you can keep going.

I wasn't aware of the global link prohibition on this forum. My apologies.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate

I wasn't aware of the global link prohibition on this forum. My apologies.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate

Michael,

What about the other timeframes like 30 Minutes, 4 hourly ? Does this resonance ratio work there as well ?

Regards,
AJV

Michael,

What about the other timeframes like 30 Minutes, 4 hourly ? Does this resonance ratio work there as well ?

Regards,
AJV

yes. There is a cycle code for the S&P 500 bi-monthly, monthly, bi-weekly, weekly, and 2 intra-day cycles that are just as accurate as the 1.793% cycle on the S&P hourly fractal.

Cordially,
Michael Calhoun
Juris Doctorate.

Cute video.

We provided the the upcoming forecast for the 1.793% cycle here:

The 10%+ move that just formed long in the S&P these last few months was forecasted by our mathematical and verifiable forecast model.

Cordially,
Michael.

Michael,

What about other instruments like Forex ? Does your magical ratio work there ?

Regards,
AJV

Michael,

What about other instruments like Forex ? Does your magical ratio work there ?

Regards,
AJV

There is a mathematical resonance of every fractal in every market, because markets are nothing more than collective decisions. And thinking, collective or individual, has a mathematical root.

Every fractal of every market has its own combination of prime resonance (minimum percentage price movement) and wave count.

If there were no mathematical resonance in the markets, no indicators would work. They are all based on some aspect of mathematical resonance.

Cordially,
Micahel Calhoun
Juris Doctorate

There is a mathematical resonance of every fractal in every market, because markets are nothing more than collective decisions. And thinking, collective or individual, has a mathematical root.

Every fractal of every market has its own combination of prime resonance (minimum percentage price movement) and wave count.

If there were no mathematical resonance in the markets, no indicators would work. They are all based on some aspect of mathematical resonance.

Cordially,
Micahel Calhoun
Juris Doctorate

Michael,

How did you calculate this price resonance? Was there any mathematical basis you discovered or is it just trial and error ?

Thanks,
Anil

Michael,

How did you calculate this price resonance? Was there any mathematical basis you discovered or is it just trial and error ?

Thanks,
Anil

12 years of trial and error analyzing the the works Elliot, W.D. Gann and Daniel Ferrara, Stevenson, and others.

12 years of trial and error analyzing the the works Elliot, W.D. Gann and Daniel Ferrara, Stevenson, and others.

My partner and I, Julian Sebastian have been working on the cycle code for years. He has discovered most of the resonances in the S&P.

My partner and I, Julian Sebastian have been working on the cycle code for years. He has discovered most of the resonances in the S&P.

Michael,

Great work and thanks for sharing your resonance discovery. You might be aware that there is already a proven mathematical price change and time ratio which work for any markets. Your resonance ratio is very interesting and proves that elliott wave does exist.

Regards,
Anil