Terrorist Attacks in London?

ramjam said:
thepoliteone you are correct.

the Americans are doing the most evil thing on this earth. there days are out numbered.

where is the roman empire ?????
where is gangers khan's empire ????
what about Hitler
what about the British
what about the ussr ????

Name me one such an empire that survived today .

this people were masters in somebody's house. That is the most evil thing to man kind.

I know were the USA will be in 50 to 100 years time.

they will be joining the above list.

god bless the man kind.

so ramjam, who do you think will be the next superpower?

roguetrader said:
Having lived in one such Middle Eastern country I can relate to your opinion, I could not have worded a post any better, based on my observations.
Originally Posted by OpenMind
I am an Indian Hindu and some of you might find my views extreme.

Islam and Muslims are a problem in whichever country they live in. Especially if they are a minority. Muslims never integrate with any society that is not pre-dominantly Muslim. As a result of this, and the inherent problems of their religion they are always at the fringe of the society, resulting in further resentment in their youths. Unlike other races, Muslims are not used to questioning themselves and asking probing questions about their religion. As far as they are concerned they and their religion are always right, everybody else is wrong. It is always the fault of someone else.

Funnily, you will hear great noise from Muslims in this country about civil liberty etc. There is even a group called Islamic Human Rights something. I'd liked to have seen some of them preach Saddam or the Saudi regime on human rights, or the Pakistanis about civil liberties. The only decent government in the entire middle east is in Israel. And apparently that's not supposed to be a fault of Muslims. Every single Muslim country is a repressive police state of closed minded people. Yet somehow that's supposed to be a fault of the Americans. The shariah law is probably the greatest violation of human rights that ever existed on earth. Yet they are supposed to be a 'peace loving people'.

Britain is now paying for years of inactivity and stupidity. So far your policy towards Muslims has been 'Don't bomb London, and we will let you get away with murder abroad'. What you sow is what you reap.

I will shut up now. This is a trading focum and I shouldn't have commented on religion or politics in the first place, but certain things and comments make me mad.

If I shoot off my mouth again the moderators of this board probably will have no choice but to take away my membership. So that's it from me on this topic.

Having lived in one such Middle Eastern country I can relate to your opinion, I could not have worded a post any better, based on my observations.

EXCELLENT POST OPENMIND!
IF UK DONT WAKE UP THAN SOON IN 100 YEARS YORKSHIRE PEOPLE WILL SEE INDEPENDANCE BECAUSE YOU HAVE MUSLIM MAJORITY

My comments in blue italics.......

ilford said:
Originally Posted by OpenMind
I am an Indian Hindu and some of you might find my views extreme.

No...what you have said is correct......

Islam and Muslims are a problem in whichever country they live in. Especially if they are a minority. Muslims never integrate with any society that is not pre-dominantly Muslim. As a result of this, and the inherent problems of their religion they are always at the fringe of the society, resulting in further resentment in their youths. Unlike other races, Muslims are not used to questioning themselves and asking probing questions about their religion. As far as they are concerned they and their religion are always right, everybody else is wrong. It is always the fault of someone else.

This is true. Anyone who has been a student of indian history will know what the word 'Jizya tax' will mean.....They will also know how last Mughal King Aurangzeb can rightly be called 'The First Bin Laden'...

Anyone who was not a Muslim was known as Kaffir - meaning a ******* or similar...!!

He was the one who 'sold' India to British and others....Again history of India is a perfect example of how a good culture with welcoming attitude to all always pays a very heavy price.....India had 200 years of Muslim and 300 years of British Raj foisted on them.....

Funnily, you will hear great noise from Muslims in this country about civil liberty etc. There is even a group called Islamic Human Rights something. I'd liked to have seen some of them preach Saddam or the Saudi regime on human rights, or the Pakistanis about civil liberties. The only decent government in the entire middle east is in Israel. And apparently that's not supposed to be a fault of Muslims. Every single Muslim country is a repressive police state of closed minded people. Yet somehow that's supposed to be a fault of the Americans. The shariah law is probably the greatest violation of human rights that ever existed on earth. Yet they are supposed to be a 'peace loving people'.

If one lives in Middle east then they have to 'forcefully follow their culture. All their religious activities are forced on all who live there. If they are fasting then no one is allowed to open a restaurant etc.....

There is no thing as 'Islamic Human Rights....Their main aim is to 'convert' all into muslim religion. One of my cousin married a muslim boy. She was forced to 'leave her hindu religion' and take up 'muslim' religion. They changed her name and HIS mother has a audacity to tell our family that from now on you MUST call her by her new 'muslim' name. I will not print my reply to her here....because I had to dig deep into abuse dictionary...!!!!!

She has since then divorced from him as the pressure was immense.

Britain is now paying for years of inactivity and stupidity. So far your policy towards Muslims has been 'Don't bomb London, and we will let you get away with murder abroad'. What you sow is what you reap.

Yes Britain has paid a very heavy price for their liberal attitude in allowing these mullahs do things freely....

But I am of the opinion that the war in Iraq was a wrong one and that it did not have the UN mandate. This war has given rise to thousands of brain washed bombers who will do anything, anywhere to anyone....!!

I will shut up now. This is a trading focum and I shouldn't have commented on religion or politics in the first place, but certain things and comments make me mad.

If I shoot off my mouth again the moderators of this board probably will have no choice but to take away my membership. So that's it from me on this topic.

EXCELLENT POST OPENMIND!
IF UK DONT WAKE UP THAN SOON IN 100 YEARS YORKSHIRE PEOPLE WILL SEE INDEPENDANCE BECAUSE YOU HAVE MUSLIM MAJORITY

Last edited:
"Two Arab mothers are sitting in the Gaza strip chatting over a pint of goats milk. The oldest mother pulls her bag out and starts flipping through pictures, and they start reminising.

"This is my oldest son Mohammed. He's 24 year old", says mum.

"Yes, I remember him as a baby" says the other mother gleefully.

"He's a martyr now though", mum confides.

"Oh dear ...." says the other, "..and this is my second son Kalid. He's 21."

"Oh, I remember him" says the other happily, he had such curly hair when he was born."

"He's a martyr too" says mum quietly.

"Oh gracious me ...." says the other ".. and this is my third son ..my baby.. my beautiful Achmed.. He's 18", she whispers.

"Yes" says the friend enthusiastically, "I remember when he first started school. "

"He's a martyr also", says mum, with tears in her eyes.

After a pause and a deep sigh, the second Arab mother looks wistfully at the photographs and says, "Its amazing, they blow up so fast, don't they?"

Isn't it a shame that the more advanced the world becomes, equally the more backward in many respects.

I`m new to this board but I have a view to share on the state of my country:

I was born in London just after the 2nd world war and grew up with rationing in my early years and both my parents having to work to support the family. I feel betrayed by ALL the polictical parties who should be walking around in sackcloth and ashes apologising to people like me for the disgraceful scenes and loss of life bought to the streets of London.

No party has ever given me the choice to vote on whether i wanted my country to be multicultural, instead they just let all the different cultures flood in, firstly to undermine the working class in the 50s by bringing in cheap labour from the West indies to work on transport, and then probably the next major point was the Ugandan Asians. Now anyone with a **** and bull story can come here. Protest and i`m called a racist or BNP voter,I AM NEITHER

So what if the NHS is run by mostly ethnic minorities, they make up most of the patients as well, how did we manage before, pretty well thankyou but we didnt get much chance to enjoy the welfare state that my forefathers fought so hard for.

Now we have all these different cultures who cant live with each other in their original countries bringing their troubles here.

Do you know that we had Chinese communities here for over 100 years that nobody knew or cared about.Busy industrious people that didnt ask for anything.

During Empire days when this country was raping or assisting(depends on your point of view) vast areas of the world, girls and boys as young as 10 were worked in coal mines or shoved up to clean chimneys for the ruling classes here,
so i dont want to hear about all the riches that we stole from the world, my family certainly didnt see none of it, all we got was the rough end of the deal again and again.

I would like the shut sign put up for the UK, all local goverment leaflets only in English, anyone granted citizenship to have it revoked for serious crimes,anyone landing without papers to be immediately returned to their departure point.No state benefits for first 10 years.

I am not a RACIST but would rather share my country with people whose forefathers have participated in its formation with blood sweat and tears through the Industrial and Victorian eras and earned the the way of life we have now. All these other races are too lazy or too scared to change there countries, well tough, if your here shut up and adapt to my way of life or ship out.

deepete the times are ,have and will continue to change. Its fluid evolution in motion. The masses controlled by the few will deliver this moments agenda. Agendas change quicker than humans evolve thats why we see un-necessary pain. Humans are humans... the minor detail of race,religion,colour,gender is just that. Minor Detail. I see your point about a society living within a society, seperate and not together, but its just a matter of awareness and education en masse to resolve "minor details" . You have to work to your Own Agenda and not those of the puppet master. Think about loving the difference in humans not hating it.

More about people of like mind and customs living together in their own worlds, not about race or colour. I appreciate other cultures, thats why I travel abroad

And perhaps why people from different cultures choose to live in the UK, they appreciate our culture and its evolution maybe?. Its no good trying to live in the past, the UK is a multi cultural society and from this point on societies and cultures will mix and dilute even further, isn't that a wonderful thing for the planet? What are we afraid of ? World Peace?

I think that by wishing to be asked about the future and makeup of my country is not living in the past, more of a concern about the present. I used the past to illustrate the sacrifices made by my ancesters should have gave us a very comfortable and safe present and future.

Instead we have had our pot spread so thinly that pensioners are living on the breadline and more and more people paying directly for health care. We have not properly controlled our borders nor put any selective restraints on immigration into this country with most of the influx taking not adding. I dont believe any goverment figures as I believe the truth will make awful reading. The new mass immigration is coming from Europe. As to the point of appreciating our culture, that is changing through resentment, is it any wonder.

What i would have liked is an Australian type of system and more help given to other countries to improve their lot.

Yes I understand what you are saying but we do have one of the better economies in the world at present so somethings being done right. Borders are all but non existent we create our own borders limited and perhaps governed by our beliefs shaped since birth. Too many I fear will not expand their own horizons based on fear. We seek the reasurance of the crowd. We are herding creatures by nature, thats why we conflict, at times we know the crowd is simply stupid in actions, yet as individual dare not stand against it because we fear what will be done unto us.

Look at individuals thats all we need do , one to another as humans.

I see the temptation to follow our ancestors beliefs who have perhaps installed our basic value belief systems, yet we are slowly reaching the stage in our evolution that we can recognise and acknowledge that, but its ok to change and live our present life based on values that "We Ourselves" deem humanly correct for ourselves by ourselves. Internal conflicts ,aggrivations and disharmony at ourselves and others will cease to be as you are finally beginning to live life free from fear , by being wed to peace within.

How many want this peace? How many want this fear? either way we choose,we are given free will to assess and make these choices.

deepete said:
....... all local goverment leaflets only in English.....

Don't forget that a lot of Welsh speaking people have families that have been in this country a lot longer than some of the English. I know some that use Welsh as their first language and don't speak a lot of English. Even before the multi cultural society of the past 50 years, the English seem to consist of a mixture of Scandinavians, Italians, French, Germans, Greeks etc. I can imagine what the old British used to think of the Vikings, the Romans, the Norman's etc. Now it is the ancestors of the invaders that complain about foreigners.

Hmm yes i believe it was the celts who had first claim on this fine land and as pointed out wev'e been shafted many a time, a natural ambition to control conquer and profit. The church's in those days especially the roman catholic church had great fear control sytems in force , no coincidence then that at the height of the roman empire the roman catholic church was busy debunking existing religious faiths across europe at the time mainly pagan christians with their beliefs in the goddess were living in peace.

The goddess (female) was banished and replaced by god (male) and timely today as they film the davinci code that people may just see how the roman catholics are happy to label mary magdelene as a prostitute, and jesus didnt have sex was advertised to promote and maintain the romans chauvinistic holy divinity, no coincidence, just that the roman empire was the world dominator at the time.This was also the time that we did in fact have a single european currency ,namely that of the libra poundo courtesy of the roman empire trading across europe and north africa.

And many think the euro is a new idea.....

Well its no surprise to get a Jock and Taffee disagreeing with an Englishman is it, and of course we all know that the Celts had all these islands under their control and got shafted, or sold it or whatever...like when....

Roman Empire...Roman Catholic.....run that connection past me again...wasnt Jesus, a Jew, put to death by the Romans, didnt they throw Christians to the lions in the arena for amusement

I know the history of these islands and my own name is Scandinavian, but I was talking more towards the later part of English history as I previously mentioned but at least the previous invaders had a bit more in common, we all like a drink for one, and i dont remember the Greeks sailing up the Thames.

I have no objection to the Welsh language, not sure what the Jocks speak, but no objection to that aswell,and as you both seem to be defending the policies of the previous goverments you are both welcome to take all these various communities. The Welsh were always giving a welcom to English property owners so i`m sure you can extend the welcolm to all comers. As for the Jocks..well i`m not sure who they like but they can never resist putting the boot in..

I want devolution for the English

"Now it is the ancestors of the invaders that complain about foreigners."

End quote

Mmmmm.............. ;-)

The problem is not the waves of immigrants who came here over the centuries and made lives for themselves and their children by working hard and building a new future.
It is those, apart from criminal gangs from Eastern Europe, who have come here much more recently and seek only to destroy what they have found and think they can re-create a new nation and culture in their own image. Their world view is one of intolerance, hatred and destruction based on their own particular brand of religious and political bigotry. They are rooted in their original culture of 1400 years ago.
They are the enemy within and are dangerous as we have all seen.
What we have to do is to fight and destroy them without this society becoming intolerant of the decent majority from which our self-avowed enemies spring.
That majority must not give succour or support to those who wish to pursue their ambitions violently.
I understand the affinity they feel towards their co-religionists when they are living in a society in which they do not form the majority, but to borrow a phrase, they are either with "us" or they are against us.
This country has been very tolerant, (although as in all nations some elements are not tolerant), and has allowed large numbers to come here and settle for whatever reasons.
No wave of immigrants has ever before rewarded this host nation with bombs, death, dismemberment, pain and suffering.
I do not believe the mass of Moslems in this country support the murderers, but as the rest of the nation must look to our governments ineptitude in allowing extremist groups to come here and even financially supporting them, so must the Moslem majority actively show they are a part of this society and accept a lot of the responsibility in fighting the murderous elements within their communities.
They must no longer view those who are not of their religion as kuffar.
We will continue to kill one another unless we can grasp the simple reality that we are all human and must learn to live together..............not because we will all kill one another if we don't, but because it is the only long term hope for our common good.
Richard

Well said, Why has it taken so long for you to so accurately pen what a lot of us have been trying tosay for a long time ? :cool:

deepete said:
Roman Empire...Roman Catholic.....run that connection past me again...

I know the history of these islands and my own name is Scandinavian, but I was talking more towards the later part of English history as I previously mentioned but at least the previous invaders had a bit more in common, we all like a drink for one, and i dont remember the Greeks sailing up the Thames.

I have no objection to the Welsh language, not sure what the Jocks speak, but no objection to that aswell,and as you both seem to be defending the policies of the previous goverments you are both welcome to take all these various communities. The Welsh were always giving a welcom to English property owners so i`m sure you can extend the welcolm to all comers. As for the Jocks..well i`m not sure who they like but they can never resist putting the boot in..

I want devolution for the English

Hmm well at the giddy height of the "Roman" empire just happend to coincide with the "Roman" catholics wanting to dominate religion, were there any significant events over just 2005 years back including selectively destroying 80% of written gospels in the process and rewriting them,killing significant historical jewish beings? to fulfil their agenda..? It begins with R and ends in Omans. coincidence? back to puppet masters and the puppets.

Like i say the celts have claim to the UK if anyone. the rest of us non celts should be jolly grateful that we as a nation embrace cultures from around the world because we stem from different cultures.

Whats your shut off point for people who are welcome to be in this country ? 10 20 200 500 years ? those are nano seconds relative to age of the very planet.

you dont remember greeks sailng up the thames ? exactly, time (if it actually exists) is perceived to move on. The UK is multi cultural, multi racial, multi religious. Just remember that and grow to love it as to oppose it, like i originally said its very small detail, irrelevant to enjoying all the joys of life.

regds.
Bigus Dickus....

Fx. Quote, Hmm well at the giddy height of the "Roman" empire just happend to coincide with the "Roman" catholics wanting to dominate religion

Not sure this is historically correct.

What do the history books tell you that happend ? And what do you think actually happend when the roman empire was europe.?