Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

You bafoon - you explain it by calling it a conspiracy in order to mock me. You Egypt.

I posted links up to state there is increasing militia growth in the US opposing tax hikes to justify ****ing wars the US faught against an inside 9/11 job to bash more muslims and take their oil.

They probably faught the two weakest nations on earth Afghanistan and Iraq. Pretty much lost on all fronts with trillions wasted.

And now suddenly this is a muslim terrorist and immigration issue.

White supremist always need a scapegoat.

FFS - Bankers, politicians, the police, journalists and so called democratic process is all up the spout and some half baked nazi cross kissing ass wipes bring it down to offending some muslims.

That's real funny. :LOL:

I can't speak for the US but here in the UK the issue is most definitely muslim immigration and terrorism. It's hard to ignore terrorism when groups are openly allowed to recruit and distribute hate filled media outside universities and schools. If on the other hand you so much as utter a word that may offend a muslim you will be arrested and charged in this country. Watch any UK based police reality show and you'll see for yourself. I am not some hardnosed Englishmen with an axe to grind, I speak the absolute truth as any other British person on here will verify.

White supremicy and all forms of white racism have been banned in the UK for decades although nationalist groups such as the EDL have started popping up as "non rascist" outfits although their goal is ultimately to get rid of immigrants and the laws protecting their culture. Basically they are almost as bad as the terrorists, although they haven't killed anyone, yet.

We really do have a serious problem in this country that is not being addressed because anybody who speaks up against Islam or it's effect on Britain is silenced under the "equality" act. Break that act and you're in trouble, simple as that.

The general sentiment in the UK has always been live and let live, that means if you are a foreigner you can come here aslong as you let others live their lives, of course in recent times it's now a case that the government has turned on it's own people, forcing them to pander to every need of their fellow muslims, and thus the welcoming and inclusive nature of British people has now turned sour and in a lot of cases even racist. Nowdays the majority of people in this country hate immigration and will openly state their disaproval of it whereas a few years ago one might be too scared too for fears of being branded a racist.

Last edited:
I posted links up to state there is increasing militia growth in the US opposing tax hikes to justify ****ing wars the US faught against an inside 9/11 job to bash more muslims and take their oil.

Altogether now!

Scooby-Dooby-Doo
Where are you?
We got some work to do now........

dd

Interesting Terrorist

I'm always amazed how the West can view the actions of some people as terrorists after years of destruction and war and similarly view the actions of this honoured and decorated US marine who killed 16 people 9 of which were children - in the middle of the night in their homes as anything but a terrorist.

Please don't misunderstand me as I can see this guy - as his neighbour put it;

“There are a lot of things that go on in war that are not good,” Wohlberg said. “A good guy got put in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

However, another terrorist who may have seen many members of his friends and family killed, nation humiliated and been victim of war for so many years - attacked with the latest weapons and technology be seen as anything but a victim.

These deaths as well as violent acts and traumatic reactions of our very own soldiers when they return from war clearly show that death and killing is not a natural instinct for any human.

There is no them and us.

There is only humanity.

Subjected to forces of mad greed and take we could all end up just the same. These extreme acts are just the polar extremes of what can happen. In the middle of these extremes their is much suffering on everyone - families on both sides who have to cope with losing loved ones.

I think US and UK should clear out of Afghanistan ASAP and walk away from saber rattling with Iran too. Daft stupid wars.

Any country that fights any war in this day and age will lose.

There are no winners.

I say this man has become a terrorist by all definition. I blame America for making him one same as they made and labelled the Afghans terrorists.

After the iron curtain the war machine needs new enemy to fight.

The US has created terrorism to justify it's high tech war machine and trillions of US dollar spending away from civilians to Lords of Death and Destruction!

Atilla

I have sympathy for your flip flopping predicament.

you seem so trapped up in your orwellian double think. one minute 911 was an inside job, the illuminati own and control everything, the next u r saying all that talk is nonsense and anyone who believes it wants sectioning.

Cognitive dissonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

get off the fence man, pick a side, slavery or freedom. Got balls? find em!

Atilla

I have sympathy for your flip flopping predicament.

you seem so trapped up in your orwellian double think. one minute 911 was an inside job, the illuminati own and control everything, the next u r saying all that talk is nonsense and anyone who believes it wants sectioning.

Cognitive dissonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

get off the fence man, pick a side, slavery or freedom. Got balls? find em!

Pick a side???

I pick humanity.

Use your head not your balls dick head ;)

Pick a side???

I pick humanity.

Use your head not your balls dick head ;)

thank you my friend. who carried out 911 in your opinion?

surely you have a clear opinion by now?

it is afterall 5 YEARS since you started this thread. thats like 1/16th (6.25%) of an average human life expectancy :eek: and if you are still none the clearer in your outlook.............

here my tip for you my friend. throw out your TV. start getting your news from -
Headlines - David Icke Website

Be a part of the great awakening and freeing of humanity. Ditch the "stockholm syndrome".

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you my friend. who carried out 911 in your opinion?

surely you have a clear opinion by now?
it is afterall 5 YEARS since you started this thread. thats like 1/16th of an average human life expectancy :eek: and if you are still none the clearer in your outlook.............

here my tip for you my friend. throw out your TV. start getting your news from -

I didn't start this thread and you are not my friend.

You alright or just bored? :)

Here's a good site for you :cool:

Samaritans Home Page

My apologies Mikey, u r correct, u didnt start this thread, but were active on day 1 of the discussion.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Oooh elo :-0

Do I know you?

I think we've all seen the change alright.

US Pentagon spending needs a new enemy and war on terror and raping ME oil was the plan. $4 trillion and counting.

Let's not forget the dead may they all rest in peace and thought for the living. Including the dumb ass US marines trying to ends meet as unemployment is higher in veterans then the normal population.

Corpses left forgotten. Limbless marines freezing to death and left out on the streets as alcoholics. The pain goes on and on.

Now the new enemy is Syria & Iran. How bloody original. Axis of evil BS.

It's ok though as the masterminds; Cheney, Wolfitz and Rumsfeld not to mention power brokers behind them done well earning their billions.

I'm sure they have to stock up on all those radio active tipped weapons they've discharged.

If anybody thinks US creating war on terror was an accident they should think twice.

Let's see who can guess what the next threat to the US survival will be. The enemy is within... :smart:

Here are a few of Mr Ickes predictions for those who want to join mkultra in getting "better informed":

"Icke, David In March 1991, a former U.K. soccer star, spokesperson for the Green party, and broadcaster named David Icke called a press conference in London to announce a number of upcoming world-shaking events revealed to him personally, he said, by Socrates, “the Godhead,” Jesus Christ, and various other spirits. They had chosen him, he said, to be the “channel for the Christ spirit.” The press paid close attention and published lengthy interviews with Mr. Icke.
Mr. Icke declared that “disruptive thought vibrations” originating with the Sicilian Mafia and the Tiananmen Square massacre in China had combined to set in motion a cataclysm that would first be evidenced when Mount Rainier in the United States would explode. No date was given. This would be followed, he said, by the complete disappearance of New Zealand, the collapse of the Channel Tunnel, the fall of Naples Cathedral, and an unspecified failure of the Texas oil fields.
These events would be brought about by the “archangel Ak-Taurus,” who, he said, had previously managed to thwart an attempt by the citizens of Atlantis to avoid the submersion of that civilization. The Atlanteans, said Mr. Icke, had been urged to tune in to the “power point” at Stonehenge, but they did not heed the warning and were thus destroyed. He also revealed that both King Arthur and Merlin, along with the archangels, have now turned off the power at Stonehenge so that Ak-Taurus cannot use it against mankind. What a relief!
By Christmas 1991, Mr. Icke predicted, Cuba, Greece, the Isle of Arran, the cliffs of Kent, and Teeside would be hit by a great earthquake (8.0 on the Richter scale) that would submerge them.
Mr. Icke has since stated that at the time he made these predictions he knew they were crazy. I have no disagreement with that evaluation."

Very convincing. I can't imagine why any reasonably open-minded, rational person might doubt him. Is this what is meant by the term 'differently sane' ?

The USA has dual standards from shooting down an Iranian Scheduled aircraft with the loss of 290 lives and giving the soldiers responsible medals and refusing to accept any wrong doing and refused to give an apploogy. Then there were the poor Indians in Bhopal who were poisoned (11,000 have died and over 3000 serious permanent injuries- source wikipedia) Wikipedia also states "In 2009, the BBC took a water sample from a frequently used hand pump, located just north of the plant. The sample, tested in UK, was found to contain 1000 times the World Health Organization's recommended maximum amount of carbon tetrachloride, a carcinogenic toxin.[72]" Union Carbide now DOW was not fined or held accountable by the US. Lockerbie was possibly a response to the shooting down of the Iranian plane 4 months previously and the Bhopal crisis puts 9/11 into the shade.

The greed of US government and US corporations has caused many deaths and much hate. Their willingness to support Isreal no matter what the Israelies do to the Palastinians creates many enemies. I remember when the Israelies said they would stop building in the occupied zone - they do not comply with agreements. Direct action (Terrorism) tends to take over when agreements are not honoured.

The Christian fundermentalists are deliberately offending the Muslims which is both stupid and barbaric.

Their refusal to treat prisoners as POWs or Civilians and their clear breach of the Geneve conventions and Human Rights does nothing to boost US dignity

We in Britain have supported America through thick and thin, yet they refused to help us in the Falklands because they had financial interests in S America. Their loyalty to greed outweighs decency.

America has set out to create problems and it has succeeded.

The USA has dual standards from shooting down an Iranian Scheduled aircraft with the loss of 290 lives and giving the soldiers responsible medals and refusing to accept any wrong doing and refused to give an apploogy.

America has set out to create problems and it has succeeded.

To be honest 90% of problems that EXISTS in this world are due to USA and Great Britain!.

Eg regan and Thatcher created Taliban, and see how much mess it has created!!!

Netanyahu at War (full documentary) | FRONTLINE

Israeli general killed Israelis on 7 October then lied about it, with Ali Abunimah

Last edited:
How Israel automated occupation in Hebron | The Listening Post

Inside Israel’s surveillance machine | The Listening Post

Last edited:
  • South Africa vs Israel | the Genocide Case Explained by Norman Finkelstein.
  • Putin's stated position. It remains to be seen how he will vote.
  • Israeli ground operation in Gaza creating civilian losses would be "absolutely unacceptable": Putin
  • China's stated position. It remains to be seen how China will vote.
  • China & the United Arab Emirates on Gaza | Security Council Media Stakeout | United Nations

Read the full application bringing genocide charges against Israel at UN top court

D. Expressions of Genocidal Intent against the Palestinian People by Israeli State Officials and Others
(bellow: sample quotes from a larger detailed list)

On 28 October 2023, as Israeli forces prepared their land invasion of Gaza, the Prime Minister invoked the Biblical story of the total destruction of Amalek by the Israelites, stating: “you must remember what Amalek has done to you, says our Holy Bible. And we do remember”.446 The Prime Minister referred again to Amalek in the letter sent on 3 November 2023 to Israeli soldiers and officers.447 The relevant biblical passage reads as follows: “Now go, attack Amalek, and proscribe all that belongs to him. Spare no one, but kill alike men and women, infants and sucklings, oxen and sheep, camels and asses”.448

President of Israel: On 12 October 2023, President Isaac Herzog made clear that Israel was not distinguishing between militants and civilians in Gaza,

Israeli Minister of Defence: On 9 October 2023, Defence Minister Yoav Gallant in an Israeli Army ‘situation update’ advised that Israel was “imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed.

Israeli Minister for National Security: On 10 November 2023, Itamar Ben-Gvir clarified the government’s position in a televised address, stating: “[t]o be clear, when we say that Hamas should be destroyed, it also means those who celebrate, those who support, and those who hand out candy — they’re all terrorists, and they should also be destroyed.”456

Israeli Minister of Energy and Infrastructure: ‘Tweeting’ on 13 October 2023, Israel Katz stated: “All the civilian population in Gaza is ordered to leave immediately. We will win. They will not receive a drop of water or a single battery until they leave the world.”457 On 12 October 2023, he ‘tweeted’: “Humanitarian aid to Gaza? No electrical switch will be turned on, no water hydrant will be opened and no fuel truck will enter until the Israeli abductees are returned home. Humanitarianism for humanitarianism. And no one will preach us morality

Israeli Minister of Heritage: On 1 November 2023, Amichai Eliyahu posted on Facebook: “The north of the Gaza Strip, more beautiful than ever. Everything is blown up and flattened, simply a pleasure for the eyes … We must talk about the day after. In my mind, we will hand over lots to all those who fought for Gaza over the years and to those evicted from Gush Katif” [a former Israeli settlement]....

Israeli Minister of Agriculture: On 11 November 2023, Avi Dichter in a television interview recalled the Nakba of 1948, in which over 80 percent of the Palestinian population of the new Israeli State was forced from or fled their homes, stating that “[w]e are now actually rolling out the Gaza Nakba”.463 —

Deputy Speaker of the Knesset and Member of the Foreign Affairs and Security Committee: On 7 October 2023, Nissim Vaturi ‘tweeted’ that: “[n]ow we all have one common goal — erasing the Gaza Strip from the face of the earth. Those who are unable will be replaced.”46

Israeli Army Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories (‘COGAT’): On 9 October 2023, in a video statement addressed to Hamas and Gaza residents, published by COGAT’s official channel, Major General Ghassan Alian warned: “Hamas became ISIS and the citizens of Gaza are celebrating instead of being horrified. Human animals are dealt with accordingly. Israel has imposed a total blockade on Gaza, no electricity, no water, just damage. You wanted hell, you will get hell.”465

Israeli Army Reservist Major General, former Head of the Israeli National Security Council, and adviser to the Defence Minister: 466 On 7 October 2023, Giora Eiland, describing the Israeli order to cut off water and electricity to Gaza, wrote in an online journal: “This is what Israel has begun to do — we cut the supply of energy, water and diesel to the Strip . . . But it’s not enough. In order to make the siege effective, we have to prevent others from giving assistance to Gaza . . . The people should be told that they have two choices; to stay and to starve, or to leave.

Commander in the 2908th Battalion of the Israeli army: In a video posted online on 21 December 2023, Yair Ben David said that the Israeli army had “entered Beit Hanoun and did there as Shimon and Levi did in Nablus,” and that “[t]he entire Gaza should resemble Beit Hanoun”, referring to the city in northern Gaza which has been entirely devastated by the Israeli army..479 The biblical passage in issue reads: “On the third day, when they were in pain, Simeon and Levi, two of Jacob’s sons, brothers of Dinah, took each his sword, came upon the city unmolested, and slew all the males”

Israeli Army Colonel, Deputy Head of COGAT: speaking in a video filmed in Beit Lahia — one of the areas of Gaza which appears to have suffered particularly severe levels of destruction — and broadcast on Israeli television on 4 November 2023, Colonel Yogev BarSheshet stated: “[w]hoever returns here, if they return here after, will find scorched earth. No houses, no agriculture, no nothing. They have no future;” another Army Colonel recorded in the same video, Colonel Erez Eshel (Reserve), also commented that: “Vengeance is a great value. There is vengeance over what they did to us … This place will be a fallow land. They will not be able to live here”.48

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Israel has engaged in and failed to prevent or to punish acts and measures which are genocidal, constituting flagrant violations of Israel’s obligations under Articles I, III (a), III (b), III (c), III (d), III (e), IV, V and VI of the Genocide Convention. As further evidenced in the materials set out in the application, the acts of genocide in question in breach of Articles II (a), II (b), II (c) and II (d), in particular, that collectively target the Palestinians in Gaza include, inter alia:
  1. killing Palestinians in Gaza, including a large proportion of women and children — estimated to account for around 70 per cent of the more than 21,110 fatalities — some of whom appear to have been summarily executed;
  2. causing serious mental and bodily harm to Palestinians in Gaza, including through maiming, psychological trauma, and inhuman and degrading treatment;
  3. causing the forced evacuation and displacement of around 85 per cent of Palestinians in Gaza — including children, the elderly and infirm, and the sick and wounded — as well as causing the large scale destruction of Palestinian homes, villages, refugee camps, towns and entire areas in Gaza, precluding the return of a significant proportion of the Palestinian people to their homes;
  4. causing widespread hunger, dehydration and starvation to besieged Palestinians in Gaza, through the impeding of sufficient humanitarian assistance, the cutting off of sufficient water, food, fuel and electricity, and the destruction of bakeries, mills, agricultural lands and other methods of production and sustenance;
  5. failing to provide and restricting the provision of adequate shelter, clothes, hygiene or sanitation to Palestinians in Gaza, including the 1.9 million internally displaced people, compelled by Israel’s actions to live in dangerous situations of squalor, alongside the routine targeting and destruction of places of shelter and the killing and wounding of those sheltering, including women, children, the disabled and the elderly;
  6. failing to provide for or to ensure the provision for the medical needs of Palestinians in Gaza, including those medical needs created by other genocidal acts causing serious bodily harm, including through directly attacking Palestinian hospitals, ambulances and other healthcare facilities in Gaza, killing Palestinian doctors, medics and nurses, including the most qualified medics in Gaza, and destroying and disabling Gaza’s medical system; and
  7. destroying Palestinian life in Gaza, through the destruction of Gaza’s universities, schools, courts, public buildings, public records, stores, libraries, churches, mosques, roads, infrastructure, utilities and other facilities necessary to the sustained life of Palestinians in Gaza as a group, alongside the killing of entire family groups — erasing entire oral histories in Gaza — and the killing of prominent and distinguished members of society
  8. Imposing measures intended to prevent Palestinian births in Gaza, through the reproductive violence inflicted on Palestinian women, newborn babies, infants, and children.

Last edited:
The Occupation of the American Mind (original 84-minute version) : Age-restricted - available on YouTube

Assal Rad.jpg

• Kirby on Russian atrocities: “we’re gonna participate with the international community on making sure we can document the evidence”
  • Kirby on South Africa submitting evidence of Israeli atrocities: “meritless, counterproductive and completely without any basis in fact whatsoever”

U.S. Hypocrisy on Gaza vs. Ukraine

Last edited: