Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

vorbis, are you suggesting that it is not the right thing to bomb the living daylights out of the muslim terrorist enemy? If you are then I can only suggest that you harbour pro-terrorist thoughts. The muslim terrorist dogs only wish one thing: to blow themselves up killing our women and children, so that they can meet their god of Terror who will grant them 72 virgins as a reward for their terror.

Terrorism is the random indiscriminate killing of civilians.

On that score the US and Israel would top the charts imho - with UK in tow...

Special - essential relationship that we have. The mind boggles.

PS. Osama and his crew were Saudies on the whole a very staunch US ally.

Last edited:
vorbis, are you suggesting that it is not the right thing to bomb the living daylights out of the muslim terrorist enemy? If you are then I can only suggest that you harbour pro-terrorist thoughts.

I'm beginning to think this is a bit of a wind-up. :cheesy:

Must admit I took you seriously for a minute there.

I'm beginning to think this is a bit of a wind-up. :cheesy:

Must admit I took you seriously for a minute there.

He is indeed. He has been around on these bloggs before and recently changed his name. As I have said I have him on ignore.

He is a bit of a joker who want's a bit of TLC attention but truth be told he is a sad body.

I have only been on these here forums as TP... no-one else.

I am committed to the destruction of muslim terrorism, so I support our troops, the USA, Israel and India.

I am a trader first, that's why.

I am proud that the huge amount of taxes I have paid have been used by our armed forces to kill the islamic terrorist enemy in Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and currently Pakistan.

My tax contributions to the army over the years are a joy to behold.

Pity the useless cnuts in government wasted most of it.

Why not trade from a low tax juristiction, and send the lads a wad in a brown envelope each month ?

Because I am loyal to the Queen and country, unlike many muslim immigrants who protest against our soldiers.

Excellent pieces of research and analysis by

CATHERINE LUTZ & NETA C CRAWFORD of Brown University

Must read article - One to digest.
http://www.businessday.co.za/Articles/Content.aspx?id=147164

I have always been saying the enemy is within. To all those who use and abuse the US of A with their support only lead it further and deeper into quagmire of descent which it will find very difficult to climb out of.

US cost of war at least $3,7 trillion and counting...

War dead estimated at 224000 to 258000

DANIEL TROTTA

Published:2011/06/29 02:12:05 PM

NEW YORK — When President Barack Obama cited cost as a reason to bring troops home from Afghanistan, he referred to a $1 trillion price tag for America’s wars.

Staggering as it is, that figure grossly underestimates the total cost of wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan to the US Treasury and ignores more imposing costs yet to come, according to a study released today.

The final bill will run at least $3,7 trillion and could reach as high as $4,4 trillion, according to the research project "Costs of War" by Brown University’s Watson Institute for International Studies.

In the 10 years since US troops went into Afghanistan to root out the al Qaeda leaders behind the September 11, 2001, attacks, spending on the conflicts totaled $2,3 trillion to $2,7 trillion.

Those numbers will continue to soar when considering often overlooked costs such as long-term obligations to wounded veterans and projected war spending from 2012 through 2020. The estimates do not include at least $1 trillion more in interest payments coming due and many billions more in expenses that cannot be counted, according to the study.

In human terms, 224000 to 258000 people have died directly from warfare, including 125000 civilians in Iraq.

Many more have died indirectly, from the loss of clean drinking water, healthcare, and nutrition. An additional 365000 have been wounded and 7,8-million people — equal to the combined population of Connecticut and Kentucky — have been displaced.

"Costs of War" brought together more than 20 academics to uncover the expense of war in lives and dollars, a daunting task given the inconsistent recording of lives lost and what the report called opaque and sloppy accounting by the US Congress and the Pentagon.

The report underlines the extent to which war will continue to stretch the US federal budget, which is already on an unsustainable course due to an aging American population and skyrocketing healthcare costs.

It also raises the question of what the US gained from its multitrillion-dollar investment.

"I hope that when we look back, whenever this ends, something very good has come out of it," Senator Bob Corker, a Republican from Tennessee, told Reuters in Washington.

In one sense, the report measures the cost of 9/11, the American shorthand for the events of September 11, 2001. Nineteen hijackers plus other al Qaeda plotters spent an estimated $400000 to $500000 on the plane attacks that killed 2995 people and caused $50bn to $100bn in economic damages.

What followed were three wars in which $50bn amounts to a rounding error. For every person killed on September 11, another 73 have been killed since.

Was it worth it? That is a question many people want answered, said Catherine Lutz, head of the anthropology department at Brown and co-director of the study.

"We decided we needed to do this kind of rigorous assessment of what it cost to make those choices to go to war," she said. "Politicians, we assumed, were not going to do that kind of assessment."

The report arrives as Congress debates how to cut a US deficit projected at $1,4 trillion this year, roughly a 10th of which can be attributed to direct war spending.

What did the US gain for its trillions?

Strategically, the results for the US are mixed.

Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein are dead, but Iraq and Afghanistan are far from stable democracies. Iran has gained influence in the Gulf and the Taliban, though ousted from government, remain a viable military force in Afghanistan.

"The US has been extremely successful in protecting the homeland," said George Friedman, founder of STRATFOR, a US-based intelligence company.

"Al Qaeda in Afghanistan was capable of mounting very sophisticated, complex, operations on an intercontinental basis. That organization with that capability has not only been substantially reduced, it seems to have been shattered," Friedman said.

Economically, the results are also mixed. War spending may be adding half a percentage point a year to growth in the gross domestic product but that has been more than offset by the negative effects of deficit spending, the report concludes.

Some US government reports have attempted to assess the costs of war, notably a March 2011 Congressional Research Service report that estimated post-September 11 war funding at $1,4 trillion through 2012. The Congressional Budget Office projected war costs through 2021 at $1,8 trillion.

A ground-breaking private estimate was published in the 2008 book "The Three Trillion Dollar War", by Linda Bilmes, a member of the Watson Institute team, and Nobel-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz. That work revealed how much cost was added by interest on deficit spending and medical care for veterans.

The report draws on those sources and pieces together many others for a more comprehensive picture.

The report also makes special note of Pakistan, a front not generally mentioned along with Iraq and Afghanistan. War has probably killed more people in Pakistan than in neighbouring Afghanistan, the report concludes.

Politicians throughout history have underestimated the costs of war, believing they will be shorter and less deadly than reality, said Neta Crawford, the other co-director of the report and a political science professor at Boston University.

The report said former President George W. Bush’s administration was "shamelessly politically driven" in underestimating Iraq war costs before the 2003 invasion.

Most official sources continue to overlook costs, largely because of a focus on just Pentagon spending, Crawford said.

"Over the last decade, we have spent a trillion dollars on war," Obama said in last week’s speech on reducing US troop levels in Afghanistan. At the very least, he was rounding down by $200bn to $300bn, when counting US congressional appropriations for the post 9/11 wars.

"I don’t know what the president knows, but I wish it were a trillion," Crawford said. "It would be better if it were a trillion."

In theory, adding up the dollars spent and lives lost should be a statistical errand. The US Congress appropriates the money, and a life lost on battlefield should have a death certificate and a casket to match.

The team quickly discovered, however, the task was far more complicated.

Specific war spending over the past 10 years, when expressed in 2011 dollars, comes to $1,3 trillion, the "Costs of War" project found. When it comes to accounting for every dollar, that $1,3 trillion is merely a good start.

Since the wars have been financed by deficit spending, interest must be paid — $185bn of accumulated so far.

The Pentagon has received an additional $326bn to $652bn beyond what can be attributed to the war appropriations, the study found.

Homeland security spending has totaled another $401bn so far that can be traced to September 11. War-related foreign aid: another $74bn.

Then comes caring for US veterans of war. Nearly half of the 1,25-million who have served in uniform in Iraq and Afghanistan have used their status as veterans to make health or disability claims at an expense of $32,6bn to date.

Those costs will soar over the next 40 years as veterans age. The report estimates the US obligations to the veterans will reach $589bn to $934bn through 2050. REUTERS

Interesting article and I heard about these movements sometime back and they are certainly rising.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=d9a140qg0

Anybody see CSI tonight - which had a similar theme?

Banks have taken over peoples homes.
Banks have taken billions of tax payers money.
Banks are chasing people owing them debt.

Not to mention impending municipal bond crises - unless the economy and tax revenues picks up is only round the corner.

Twin defecits are here to stay.

No surprise really. Some part of me supports them againts big government machine but they lose all focus as soon as they use prejudice and grab their guns as if it is the solution. They need to use their brains but doubt it somehown.

Funny if all those dumb ass marines realise how badly they have been screwed up and turn back on their own governments.

Enemy is within. USA could well implode. Super powers are not destroyed externally but they rot within. Sad, very sad.

Anybody see CSI tonight - which had a similar theme?

Ha Ha Ha :LOL::clap: Love it!

Oh dear! Oh dear! Oh dear! "Anybody see CSI tonight?" :cheesy:

Are you for real? You're gettin worse Atillah.

Of all your countless thousands of posts, and all your endless spam, this one sentence says more about you than anything you've ever written.

Keep em comin Atillah (y), you keep me smilin in this terrible world.

dd

Ha Ha Ha :LOL::clap: Love it!

Oh dear! Oh dear! Oh dear! "Anybody see CSI tonight?" :cheesy:

Are you for real? You're gettin worse Atillah.

Of all your countless thousands of posts, and all your endless spam, this one sentence says more about you than anything you've ever written.

Keep em comin Atillah (y), you keep me smilin in this terrible world.

dd

How do you explain "Norway killings: The laughing gunman"?

I'm not sure I understand your links about conspiracy. There is no conspiracy here. Do you not see it specifically backs up the very arguement you seem to be laughing at?

You are either very stupid or just a wind up merchant.

You go right ahead and enjoy your simple amusement. (y)

Pakistan has weapons of mass destruction and hates Israel, India and USA.

We should nuke Pakistan asap, and be done with the terrorist hellhole.

Pakistan is a British Allie simply because of the growing British muslim population and home support for Pakistan as opposed to the US.

The chances of us ever turning on Pakistan are remote, if we did our own muslim terrorists would be inclined to turn on us making us the targets.

Muslims are already taking up key positions in the British government so it's reasonable to assume that we will continue to shift our alliance and support towards the Islamic countries.

Changes to the equality act to allow muslims to be fast tracked into senior positions, that to me sounds like a government bargaining tool, only the UK government can legalise racial prejudice in 2011, give us the power and we won't bomb british people.

Of course the tradeoff is British people must accept and openly support Islam, which is exactly what we are doing. The Muslims in key positions have made sure that the British population are educated, i.e. more mosques, islam taught in schools, new laws that make it illegal to insult islam aswell as special privileges in the private sector for saying you are Muslim.

Basically what I'm saying is, the real problem is far greater in Britain not Pakistan, we are already beginning to see the cracks form in our society, those that support Islam and those that don't.

We've always had terrorism in the UK but now we are starting to see right wing extremists, such as the English Defense League, it won't be long before they turn into terrorists themselfs. A mini civil war against the muslims in Britain.

Last edited:

And what makes you so sure I can explain it? Like I support this kind of act or something?:mad:

From what I can see it’s just another religious nut with a gun, in a world full of religious nutters, in a world full of guns, welcome to another day on beautiful planet earth folks.

The main reason I am opposed to all the crescent kissing our leaders engage in so much is that it feeds the twisted minds of nutters like Breivik.

My biggest fear is that a Hitler type personality pops up somewhere in a European country and exploits all this crescent kissing to gain support from the voters.

Hey Atillah! Did you see Panorama the other night? About The Great Car Insurance Swindle? Had a very similar theme to an episode of Scooby-doo I saw when I was a kid. What do you think Atillah? Pure coincidence? Or something more sinister going on here?

Atillah! Over to you :cheesy:

...only the UK government can legalise racial prejudice in 2011, give us the power and we won't bomb british people.

Of course the tradeoff is British people must accept and openly support Islam, which is exactly what we are doing. The Muslims in key positions have made sure that the British population are educated, i.e. more mosques, islam taught in schools, new laws that make it illegal to insult islam

It is called Danegeld

dd

[sent from my crappy old XP desktop]

And what makes you so sure I can explain it? Like I support this kind of act or something?:mad:

From what I can see it’s just another religious nut with a gun, in a world full of religious nutters, in a world full of guns, welcome to another day on beautiful planet earth folks.

The main reason I am opposed to all the crescent kissing our leaders engage in so much is that it feeds the twisted minds of nutters like Breivik.

My biggest fear is that a Hitler type personality pops up somewhere in a European country and exploits all this crescent kissing to gain support from the voters.

Hey Atillah! Did you see Panorama the other night? About The Great Car Insurance Swindle? Had a very similar theme to an episode of Scooby-doo I saw when I was a kid. What do you think Atillah? Pure coincidence? Or something more sinister going on here?

It is called Danegeld

dd

Sure sounds like a modern day danegeld to me, except instead of paying in money we are paying by sacrificing our culture, freedom and way of life. When I look around the bigger cities here and read the news stories it sure feels like we have gone 400 years back in time. i.e. "xxx arrested for offending muslim, xxx sacked for offending muslim, xxxx banned from selling alcohol".

We are no longer the qaint population of civilised tea drinkers that America perceives of us, we are a dangerous traitor nation harbouring the highest concentration of Islamic terrorist groups in Asian and Europe, our government has long since been infiltrated by terrorist links, there's been open documentaries and news stories about it but nothing is ever done and still the same old crooks are operating, spending tax payers money on homegrown terrorism and financing terrorism in Europe and Asia.

I think if America knew what we were upto they'd declare war on us!

Last edited:

It is called Danegeld

dd

You bafoon - you explain it by calling it a conspiracy in order to mock me. You Egypt.

I posted links up to state there is increasing militia growth in the US opposing tax hikes to justify ****ing wars the US faught against an inside 9/11 job to bash more muslims and take their oil.

They probably faught the two weakest nations on earth Afghanistan and Iraq. Pretty much lost on all fronts with trillions wasted.

And now suddenly this is a muslim terrorist and immigration issue.

White supremist always need a scapegoat.

FFS - Bankers, politicians, the police, journalists and so called democratic process is all up the spout and some half baked nazi cross kissing ass wipes bring it down to offending some muslims.

That's real funny. :LOL: