Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

Oh don't you worry, the room knows what you are doing. You fool no-one but yourself Atillah.

Like I said, the damage limitation exercise is has begun. :LOL:

dd

You really are a sad Dick you know that don't you? ;)

You are so excited with your self you are frothing in the mouth with your is and has's...

Been away locked up too long and now you are out to play again...

Whatever suits your fancy... :)

Send me a private email if you ever want to meet up for a pint or a meal to discuss trading or conspiracy theories... (y)

I'll make sure I wear my turban for the occassion - just for you... :LOL:

Send me a private email if you ever want to meet up for a pint or a meal to discuss trading or conspiracy theories... (y)

I'll make sure I wear my turban for the occassion - just for you... :LOL:

I’m sorry but I’ve tried dinning with Muslims and I didn’t enjoy it :cry:

I find their taste in food far too hot for my delicate palette :-0

It is has tastes like vomit with battery acid chucked all over it :sick:

I guess I’ve never really understood the point to spicy food, it hurts my mouth, causes me indigestion and gives me a rose bud like the Japanese flag. Besides, I’ve always subscribed to the rule that one should never curry good meat :mad:

dd

http://youtu.be/xdo79znnHl8

Last edited:
I’m sorry but I’ve tried dinning with Muslims and I didn’t enjoy it :cry:

I find their taste in food far too hot for my delicate palette :-0

It is has tastes like vomit with battery acid chucked all over it :sick:

I guess I’ve never really understood the point to spicy food, it hurts my mouth, causes me indigestion and gives me a rose bud like the Japanese flag. Besides, I’ve always subscribed to the rule that one should never curry good meat :mad:

dd

http://youtu.be/xdo79znnHl8

Ok how about Chinese or fish n chips with mushy peas then ?

DD you've gone all quiet with the White House countless announcements correcting their media presentations outlining 'what really happened'?

Word on the street is their new stealth helicopter pilots flew into a brick wall and not malfunctioned... But hey White House says it malfunctioned it surely malfunctioned.

Don't get me wrong - I like Obama very much and he is the next best thing to buttered sliced hot bread to hit America - but revealing all those photos of the control room and shying away from evidence on death photos smacks as being a little lame. Especially in light of video coverage over the hanging of Saddam. Not that I'm interested to see - but purely destroying all evidence and ditching it into the sea is strange if not unusual...

Apparently Bush is a little miffed he isn't getting any recognition for the capture and killing of Osama... Bush declined to appear with Obama turning down an invite. How noble of him is that? Politics or good will? Should he have endorsed Obama's good work or just be plain ol grumpy... Poor little sad man that he is. The world can be so cruel on some people. Obama gets my (y) Bush gets my (n) What da ya think?

Out of all this there was one really interesting piece of news I've come across - was that Osama really has failed in his task to radicalise muslims (how strange is that) as he didn't get the following he was expecting. Furthermore the recent revolutions and uprisings with muslims preferring the Western democratic government rule effectively shattered Osama illusions of establishing what ever the idiot fancied. And thus - no further requirement to an old git who became not an asset but a liability to all. Hence - he was disposed of.

Whilt we are supporting Libya I'm sure we can do more to help these people who some claimed do not like our way of life and freedoms... We can help simply by not supporting the dictatorships that prevent democracy. All good stuff eh? (y)

Man is evolving and we live in hope... :)

Out of all this there was one really interesting piece of news I've come across - was that Osama really has failed in his task to radicalise muslims (how strange is that) as he didn't get the following he was expecting.

I see people like Bin Laden as a result rather than a cause. It's circumstances and conditions that radicalise, people are just the medium.

If democracy really does take off in the middle east (by no means certain at this stage), I predict that religious fundamentalism will decline. Like most forms of extremism, it's a knee-jerk reaction to fear.

This must be one of the longest lived threads on here ......... notwithstanding those purged by the management?

This must be one of the longest lived threads on here ......... notwithstanding those purged by the management?

That's because the title of the thread says it all and we have been fighting a war on terror - to coin a phrase... Which not suprisingly may explain why the US has been going down the pan. Dog chasing its tail comes to mind... :eek:

Cost a fortune and who are the benefactors... Pentagon gets to play with their weapons - oil men make money and Pentagon gets a bigger budget to fight fictitious enemies of their own creation...

If only one would smell the coffee and wake up out of this dozy dream of we are the good guys BS...

The enemy is within with all their lies and deceit...

The reason for the many version of events unfolding is because one of the choppers failed and they couldn't take all the occupants of the house...

They couldn't kill and leave the women and children behind as that would have looked pretty naff for Seals.

Pakistan is refusing to hand them over - and White House woke up to realising the official accounts differs from those of the women and children...

Oh dear - we have fog of war... :LOL:

Let's play it by ear and make it up as we go along...

I don't know ofcourse just thinking through the events. I simply know anything official is likely to be what they want you to think... :p

I just know when 2+2 = 3 is errmmm a bit of a stretch of the imagination...

Oh well at least Obama is making good political capital and I do like him and he gets my vote. Sock it to the Republicans I say... (y)

interesting insight that muslim countries appearing to favour western style democracries rather than revolution being a reason for OBL becoming side-lined - never thought of that.

anyway, good ol' US Navy Seals managing to shoot a decrepit, old, dialysis-dependant bad-guy.

OBL was, of course, "planning major attacks", so thats a good reason to make this palatable.
reminds me of the "could attack us in 45-minutes" as pretext of knocking off Saddam.

the US could wave flags and say how they had a US soldier shoot OBL in the head.
and ignore all the failed and botched drone attacks where they killed hundreds of innocents. best sweep that under the carpet.

anyhow, business as usual.

You would think that the Seals would have slipped over the wall at 3 a.m. soundlessly,taken them all prisoner for interrogation etc.

But oh no it was guns blazing, turning it into an inferno with trails of blood and guts !!
Lucky our guys weren't there too or they would have been shot down in " friendly fire" as in Iraq etc. or that other rescue attempt - they shot and killed the victim too !!

About as subtle as a herd of wild elephants on drugs as usual

You would think that the Seals would have slipped over the wall at 3 a.m. soundlessly,taken them all prisoner for interrogation etc.

But oh no it was guns blazing, turning it into an inferno with trails of blood and guts !!
Lucky our guys weren't there too or they would have been shot down in " friendly fire" as in Iraq etc. or that other rescue attempt - they shot and killed the victim too !!

About as subtle as a herd of wild elephants on drugs as usual

This raises lots of questions for the Pakistani authorities. Somebody, somewhere knew... I refuse to believe in a place like Pakistan where everybody knows who lives next door nobody had an inklinging or that intelligence officers or military elite had no idea about occupants of a fortress in the middle of their neighbour hood... Who owned the property for example? Names, bills etc etc...

I reckon US and Pakistan will have conflicting interests coupled with protection of nuclear weapons and waste is likely to be a major concern in a troubled area.

Floods, wars and now some internal political strife. I call for a democratic revolution in Pakistan and lets hope the religious elements get thumped without resorting to civil war...

I'm now wondering if there is disconnect between the army and intelligence and politcal forces...

A very dangerous situation with serious opposing factions. Mess in Afghanistan can spread.

Perhaps this could come out in their internal investigation and extreme religious elements can be purged from the army.

Pakistan is basically a terrorist state posing as a semi-civilised country. The sooner we bomb Pakistan, the better. We must show no mercy to a country which protects terrorists.

Pakistan is basically a terrorist state posing as a semi-civilised country. The sooner we bomb Pakistan, the better. We must show no mercy to a country which protects terrorists.

Whilst rejecting the suggestion of bombing Pakistan, that country is a perfect example of the hypocrisy of the USA, and perhaps, of the western mind-states.
Pakistan is a failed state, with little or no law, tribal in nature, poor, under-developed, and has a long record of the intelligence services being supportive of terrorist factions.
However, the USA seems reluctant to call them to account. Why?

Because Pakistan spends billions of dollars buying US military hardware.
These billions allows the USA to ignore the country is being run by a military junta, that came to power by overthrowing a democratically elected leader.

The USA, and most of the west, weeps false tears of the treatment of women in Saudi, and other middle eastern states, but ignores human rights abuses in Pakistan.
Our consciences can be bought for a few billion, it seems.

India, Pakistans neighbour, on the other hand, is the worlds LARGEST democracy, albeit a fragile one.
Yet, because it desires to be militarily and economically strong, wishing to export goods to our markets, it is deemed a THREAT.
Go figure.

Whilst rejecting the suggestion of bombing Pakistan, that country is a perfect example of the hypocrisy of the USA, and perhaps, of the western mind-states.
Pakistan is a failed state, with little or no law, tribal in nature, poor, under-developed, and has a long record of the intelligence services being supportive of terrorist factions.
However, the USA seems reluctant to call them to account. Why?

Because Pakistan spends billions of dollars buying US military hardware.
These billions allows the USA to ignore the country is being run by a military junta, that came to power by overthrowing a democratically elected leader.

The USA, and most of the west, weeps false tears of the treatment of women in Saudi, and other middle eastern states, but ignores human rights abuses in Pakistan.
Our consciences can be bought for a few billion, it seems.

India, Pakistans neighbour, on the other hand, is the worlds LARGEST democracy, albeit a fragile one.
Yet, because it desires to be militarily and economically strong, wishing to export goods to our markets, it is deemed a THREAT.
Go figure.

This a fact that I find difficult to face but it is true. Pakistan is one of the West's biggest examples of hipocracy and one of the reasons that the Taliban find shelter there. Wherever terrorists can exist we should question our friendship with those nations. Libia was another one.

This a fact that I find difficult to face but it is true. Pakistan is one of the West's biggest examples of hipocracy and one of the reasons that the Taliban find shelter there. Wherever terrorists can exist we should question our friendship with those nations. Libia was another one.

Alliances change. Not long ago Rambo, Mujahadeen Osama and Talibans were comrades if I recall... ;)

Takes a lot of balls to be caught with this hot potatoe on your hands.

I think Pakistan has been dealt a really bad hand for supporting the US and this is the net outcome. They will re-appraise their strategic alliances. Repurcussions will quietly follow in months to come with a few heads rolling too.

Not handing Osama's family to the US but to Yemen speaks volumes.

Wherever terrorists can exist we should question our friendship with those nations.

To people in power it's all a game of strategy. Morality and ethics are propaganda for the masses in their view while they prefer to be more 'realistic'. Our governments have armed and supported more terrorists than they have opposed. Just depends on where they are and who they want to attack. Of course, the same goes for our attitude to dictators and juntas.

Libia was another one.

Sounds a bit genital :)

Last edited: