Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

The islamic terrorist Gaddafi did not give us the oil contracts, he gave the commie Chinese most of them.

That, combined with his support for the IRA, makes him a legitimate target for execution by bombing. We should not waste time and money catching him and putting him on trial for crimes against humanity; we should just kill him cos he is a terrorist.

I support the UK troops. We must all do so.

Once Gaddafi has been killed off, we must order the new leadership to give the UK, USA and France the oil deals and make the deals with China null and void. China is getting too big for its boots.

The islamic terrorist Gaddafi did not give us the oil contracts, he gave the commie Chinese most of them.

That, combined with his support for the IRA, makes him a legitimate target for execution by bombing. We should not waste time and money catching him and putting him on trial for crimes against humanity; we should just kill him cos he is a terrorist.

Once Gaddafi has been killed off, we must order the new leadership to give the UK, USA and France the oil deals and make the deals with China null and void. China is getting too big for its boots.

:LOL: I think that you are getting too big for the planet!

The big capital is already sharing the assets of Libya. You and I paint nothing, it will all happen, anyway.

If I could stop the UK getting involved there, I would, but I can only have an opinion.

The sad thing is that gullible youth lets itself get brainwashed by nasty old men lurking in the woodwork, into carrying bombs into crowded market places etc.

They have just woken up in N. Africa to the evil people who have abused their rights since time began. Good sense just takes longer to permeate through to other areas, BUT IT WILL eventually

:sleep:

The sad thing is that gullible youth lets itself get brainwashed by nasty old men lurking in the woodwork, into carrying bombs into crowded market places etc.

They have just woken up in N. Africa to the evil people who have abused their rights since time began. Good sense just takes longer to permeate through to other areas, BUT IT WILL eventually

:sleep:

Pretty much most countries have gone a bloody period in their history as power shifted between Monarchy / Church and Parliament and the Army - at one time or another. Also, whit democracy and between parties and ethnic groups.

Wind of change is good.

We are at the cusp of a new era... (y)

Pretty much most countries have gone a bloody period in their history as power shifted between Monarchy / Church and Parliament and the Army - at one time or another. Also, whit democracy and between parties and ethnic groups.

Wind of change is good.

We are at the cusp of a new era... (y)

Lets hope its change for the better and not a new dark age.

I am absolutely livid that islamic terrorists in libya have destroyed a british residence. Gaddafi must be made to pay with his life for this vandalism.

I would assume that TraderPattern is probably dancing in the fountains in Trafalgar Square now and creaming his pants.

Great result though ... the Yanks seem to have done something properly for a change.

The ******* is DEAD
Not in Caves
Not in Waziristan
Not in Tribal areas

BUT DEEP DEEP inside Pakistan and that too within the army academy

Well Done OBAMA

Guys we are giving £90 Million aid to Pakistan, suggest you all complain to your MP

Better not celebrate too soon. The chances are about 50/50 that the military shot an Osama lookalike.

The US military aren't exactly noted for their intellect but when those guys start spraying bullets around everyone within a 2 mile range should duck. They hit 2 servants, 1 woman and an old guy with a beard.

:rolleyes:

so you guys want the asians and africans to continue being poor
and ONLY the "WHITE" countries has right to be wealthy - and rest getting too big for their boots

some f'#'#=ing muslim fund#'=#'#ist are saying to that there maybe a repeat of 7/7

well you basta#'][rds, why dont you go to Pakistan, why are you here in the UK??????????

All the jumping in the streets and burning of flags reminds me of the way the Palestinians jumped up and down after the Twin Towers atrocity. I expect a bit more from the Americans. They got Bin Laden---great. Now, lets have a bit of dignity. This is not a football match between Real Madrid and Barcelona.

All the jumping in the streets and burning of flags reminds me of the way the Palestinians jumped up and down after the Twin Towers atrocity. I expect a bit more from the Americans. They got Bin Laden---great. Now, lets have a bit of dignity. This is not a football match between Real Madrid and Barcelona.

Couldn't agree more. If people have so little respect for life, that they celebrate in someone being killed, essentially an assassination, then there is no moral high ground to be had.

I also don't understand what 'good' has been achieved here. Good for Obama's popularity figures maybe. I'm not any safer, and the world isnt' any safer from this.

I don't understand why they would want him to kindly as to surrender and shoot him when he declines.

I would at least have expected some interrogation of sorts. Shame - such a prized asset gets popped & dropped into the ocean.

There is the other side of events that he might say something to embarrass the Saudies or the US and best to shut him up. Who knows?

Just a bad smell about it all - start to end imho.