Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

Not sure how relevant this is, but couldn't resist posting.

In Camden Market last week saw a grizzly bear wearing a sign round its neck. It said "Homeland Security - fighting terrorism since 1497"

Bet that's lost on the Yanks!

It probably WAS a Yank.

Sometines the CIA go deep undercover.

Grizzly Bear in Camden Market would be an obvious way to simply merge with the crowd.

My sympathies are with the ancient Brits

The Angles and Saxons were foreign invaders who stole their land by force

The Normans were about the best thing to happen to this country - civilized it and set a purpose for 1,000 years

Very true. |Dunno about the purpose bit though...

So the Welsh are the only genuine Brits.

Enough to make you want to emmigrate all by itself.

Very true. |Dunno about the purpose bit though...

So the Welsh are the only genuine Brits.

Enough to make you want to emmigrate all by itself.

Not forgetting the Cornish of course ??

They raped and murdered the rest - the fate of losers regretably

By the standards of the day the Normans were very reasonable and let the defeated survive largely

:)

The Normans just faded away because:-
1. They got too large a dose of religion
2. Because of 1. became anti-money and wasted resources on the church
3. civil wars

The Normans just faded away because:-
1. They got too large a dose of religion
2. Because of 1. became anti-money and wasted resources on the church
3. civil wars
Fade away? Not quite.

Within a century of the invasion they were having to send back to France for books for their children to learn French! They totally assimilated into the then indigenous population to the extent that they’re still there today and are The Brits.

Let's hope the successful protestors of Tunisia, Egypt etc. put a lot of thought into inventing a decent democratic system

Just copying an outdated and poor system like those of Europe and the USA would just make themselves wage slaves like us.
OK not political slaves of dreadful dictators but not a huge improvement. In the above systems 90% of the country's wealth is hogged by 5% of the elite. Totally unfair imho.

You would think Egypt and Tunisia would help Libya's protestors

(y)

Fade away? Not quite.

Within a century of the invasion they were having to send back to France for books for their children to learn French! They totally assimilated into the then indigenous population to the extent that they’re still there today and are The Brits.

This is still so true today. The stuck up snobby toff is a remnant of the French/Normans that is in the English dna. The Angles and Saxons were your commong lay man. Otherwise we would be more like the Swedes/Norwegian or Danes etc.

Also 1900 BC beaker people may well be considered the true English (assuming such a term can be coined). Dare it be mentioned they flocked over from the Rhinelands...

I think this belonging crap is all a load of bull. Everybody is human and where you choose to exist is where you exist.

Before WW1 - there were no passport controls or identity checks. You could pretty go where ever your means and life took you and live there providing you blended in one way or another.

Freaking nationalities and borders are an utter useless disgrace and pain on all humanity.

Let's hope the successful protestors of Tunisia, Egypt etc. put a lot of thought into inventing a decent democratic system

Impossible my friend.

I lived in Arabic lands for many many years and if I know one thing about them it's that THINKING is not one of their strengths.

Who is blaming the US for the kidnapping of the Sth Koreans ?

The US is directly responsible for the death of at least hundreds of thousands in Iraq, the displacement of over 4 million refugees. I might add that Syria and Jordan are getting almost no assistance in helping these refugees. A recent UN study revealed that over a third of the population of Iraq is in urgent need of aid.

If you want to talk about terror, this is terror on a grand scale. Oh, sorry, they are just collateral damage. Osama Bin Laden is an amateur in comparison.

I disagree.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim.

They are not only terrorising the USA and the UK, but allies such as Israel and India too.

We need a united front against the muslim terrorists.

It will take more than that especially with the incompetent American warmongers leading the way.

What we need right now to stop the global advance of islamic terrorism is a bloody miracle.

I disagree.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim.

They are not only terrorising the USA and the UK, but allies such as Israel and India too.

This is the daft thinking that got the yanks to where they are today.

Some terrorists have killed American citizens but American soldiers have killed many more muslims than terrorists. As well as devastating their homes and destroying countries.

We don't need a united front against US aggression as they seem to be doing pretty well on their own with the Republicans leading them down the gutter.

This watch could get you a free ride to Guantanoma Bay on a luxery flight where you too can experience the joys of NSA hospitality... LOL...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-13194733

Amazing....

I once bought a Casio watch from Argos for £2.95. Never stopped working. Strap eventually broke. Must be collectors item by now... :)

Dear Atilla

You sound almost like you are supporting the muslim terrorists !! :clap:

We will continue to bomb muslim terrorists wherever they are, since we know what they will do to us if we do not get them first.

America is a good ally and has done magnificent work against muslim terrorists in both Iraq and Afghanistan. America is also bombing muslim terrorists who are in Pakistan -- drone bombers are being used, so there is no risk to life, other than the lives of the terrorists and their families who are sheltering them. By bombing Pakistan, we are also doing India a favour, which is good i.e. we make more friends in that part of the world. :cheesy:

Israel has done excellent work against the terrorists in recent years. A few years ago it attacked Gaza and managed to inflict major damage on centres of islamic terrorism. :smart:

And we are currently spearheading the campaign to find and kill a muslim terrorist who lives just across from Italy, namely Gaddafi and his evil henchmen. :mad:

We must never ever again allow any more 911s, London bombings, Tel Aviv bombings or Bombay bombings.

We need a united front against the muslim terrorists. :love:

TP

In the good ole days they would have been proclaimed outlaws and wanted dead or alive

but

These days the lefties try and love 'em to death even paying them not to be nasty. You can't buy off such horrendous enemies, that has been proved through the ages. They just get worse.

They are either mad and/or bad and will never be much use in a modern positive world of peace and prosperity

Dear Atilla

You sound almost like you are supporting the muslim terrorists !! :clap:

We will continue to bomb muslim terrorists wherever they are, since we know what they will do to us if we do not get them first.

America is a good ally and has done magnificent work against muslim terrorists in both Iraq and Afghanistan. America is also bombing muslim terrorists who are in Pakistan -- drone bombers are being used, so there is no risk to life, other than the lives of the terrorists and their families who are sheltering them. By bombing Pakistan, we are also doing India a favour, which is good i.e. we make more friends in that part of the world. :cheesy:

Israel has done excellent work against the terrorists in recent years. A few years ago it attacked Gaza and managed to inflict major damage on centres of islamic terrorism. :smart:

And we are currently spearheading the campaign to find and kill a muslim terrorist who lives just across from Italy, namely Gaddafi and his evil henchmen. :mad:

We must never ever again allow any more 911s, London bombings, Tel Aviv bombings or Bombay bombings.

We need a united front against the muslim terrorists. :love:

TP

I don't support any terrorist organisation you numb-nut and your post speaks for it-self.

You remind me of one or two bloggers here and can see you've changed your ID. Suffering withdrawal symptoms I guess with you being the douche bag that you are...

You have been promoted to my ignore list so go and knock your self out... (n)

We just made an airstrike on gadaffi's compound. Sadly we didnt manage to kill him, but at least we killed several members of his islamic terrorist family!!!!!!!

People need to grow up. The world today is like a testosterone infused teenager hangout. I don't like you so I am going to invade you, I don't like the way you treat your people so I am going to make it my business, I want to have the biggest c0c.k so I am going to bully everyone until they stroke it...
Mankind isn't evolving and we sure as the seasons not going to save this planet before our stupidity destroys it. anyone who turns to violence is a child with 5hit for brains.