Sheffield traders & investors

Great....see you there....locating each other has been a bit of a headache at previous meetups so, for want of a better cliche, I'll clutch a Financial Times!

Great....see you there....locating each other has been a bit of a headache at previous meetups so, for want of a better cliche, I'll clutch a Financial Times!

Its been a while since I've been in the Devonshire but unless the clientel have changed
dramatically there should be no problem spotting someone with the FT.

Great meetup last night....looking forward to the next.....
For anyone following the thread who wasn't there....four of us turned up....David(DavidS), John(everydaytrader), Noel(tanz119x) & me....good mix of stock chat & forex....

Great meetup last night....looking forward to the next.....
For anyone following the thread who wasn't there....four of us turned up....David(DavidS), John(everydaytrader), Noel(tanz119x) & me....good mix of stock chat & forex....

Yes well done to everyone who made the effort to be there on Monday, trading can be
pretty lonely at times just you and the computer screen, makes a change to meet other
like minded people.

Going for that Wednesday afternoon oil trade that we discussed if the
set up seems right.

Yes well done to everyone who made the effort to be there on Monday, trading can be
pretty lonely at times just you and the computer screen, makes a change to meet other
like minded people.

Going for that Wednesday afternoon oil trade that we discussed if the
set up seems right.

hi guys,

yes i think we got the market pretty much covered from 1 second forex to nasdaq stock to uk stock and FTSE/DAX trading. did someone mention oil?
hopefully one day we can alert each other to high probalility trades in fx, uk stock etc and make it more profitable all round. this could be the start of a beautiful relationship!

noel

Good to meet up! :)
Got me all fired up to get trading again - just need to find the time.... :(

Hi all - Thought we could meetup in the next few weeks somewhere convinient to all of us. I missed the last one, so not sure how that place was. I suggest Tue 7 Sep. Chip in your thoughts guys.

That week not good for me....probably going to the Landlord Show in London from around 7th to 11th...

Hi, I thought the venue was fine last time, looking forward to the next meet, perhaps mid to late
Sept will be ok for everyone.

"I agree with John"....to borrow a bit of political history :)....I also thought the venue was fine....mid to late Sept sounds good....& also looking forward to it....

Great, so everyone looks to be ok for mid to late Sept. Lets try and zoom in on dates. I am pretty much flexible from Mon-Thu. The possible dates then 15-16, 20-23, 27-30 Sept. Sorry I was not there for the last one, so could you please let me know the place? Cheers guys.

Location for the last 3 meetings has been the Devonshire Cat....49 Wellington Street...S1 4HG....My wife is in Asia at the moment & has, rather confusingly, talked about coming home on the 10th or 15th or 30th....so, of your suggestions, 20-23 sounds safest for me, at the moment....if I'm starting to sound a little picky, you guys go ahead & I'll come, if I can, as & when....

20th at Devonshire Cat seems to be the consensus. That date is fine for me as well. What time did you all meet last time around? About 7ish for an hour or so?