North West Traders Meet - part 2

Just getting an idea of numbers in case I have to reserve a table

• Yes, I will be attending this fantastic event on 5th June in Warrington

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • No, I cannot attend but will be interested for next time and pass on my most humbled appologies

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
NW Traders!

It looks like activity here has really dried down since the new year. Since the last meet up nothing has really happened. Let's try and organise another meeting. I found the last one to be quite useful and I know there are a few of us who would be up for it. Could we see if weekdays or weekends would be suitable for everyone? Please let me know and then we can start the ball rolling. I realise that we won't be able to get a date that suits everyone but lets try.

Many thanks

I'm up for it - I work set patterns so am off at weekends or weekdays depending on my pattern.

Hi guys just an update, ive sent out several PM's to see how many people will be interested to meet up. I have had a few replies back. I'm going to wait another few days to let people get back to me then will arrange a day, its looking like the weekend will be best for everybody.

Ok guys here goes.... After recieving a couple of messages and emails I'm setting a date and place. Now I am sure not everyone will be able to make it but there won't be a time and place to suit everyone. I've said central Manchester as I think that's the fairest as I don't know where everyone lives!

Date: Sunday 4th April
Venue: Starbucks, Manchester, (Opposite Printworks, we met there last time, they have a wifi connection so bring your laptops!)
Time: 2:00pm

Please let me know if you can come ASAP!

Ok guys here goes.... After recieving a couple of messages and emails I'm setting a date and place. Now I am sure not everyone will be able to make it but there won't be a time and place to suit everyone. I've said central Manchester as I think that's the fairest as I don't know where everyone lives!

Date: Sunday 4th April
Venue: Starbucks, Manchester, (Opposite Printworks, we met there last time, they have a wifi connection so bring your laptops!)
Time: 2:00pm

Please let me know if you can come ASAP!

Unable to make it on Sunday I'm afraid.

guys we have re arrange the meeting for the sunday after thats the 11th april as this week is easter sunday sorry!! same time and venue

Hi All

Is there anyone else interested in meeting up?

Hey TigerT, i've replied to your PM.

Syn

Hi,

Are there any traders in or around the rochdale area that would be happy to meet up with me i traded for about eight months and stopped 18 months ago due to other commitments i am keen to get started again and would like some one to one advice.

Cheers

Hi,

Are there any traders in or around the rochdale area that would be happy to meet up with me i traded for about eight months and stopped 18 months ago due to other commitments i am keen to get started again and would like some one to one advice.

Cheers

Hi Ed
You live pretty close to me. I'm not sure if the recent meet up talked about on this thread went ahead. Meet ups seem to be pretty hard to organise here in M/c, other places seem to manage well though. There are groups over the hills in Yorkshire that do regularly. I've been studying trading for four years and have traded in various ways over that time, so have got a fair bit of exprience. Happy to talk on email or PM, how much i have for you depends on the approach you are taking.

A good start point is to think about your objectives (objectively), your own strengths and weaknesses and how best to use these, the time and resources (mental and material) you want to put into trading and the resulting impact that the kind of trading you choose will have on your lifesytle. PM me if you like, happy to talk.
Syn

Hi guys, as you can see i'm new to the forum and trading just wondering if anyone lived near to preston/lancaster area so we could meet for a chat. I am keen to start.

Thanks

Tom

I'm from Manchester, Worsley. Any local mentors!! I've been at it a year now, still losing through silly mistakes. I have recently started with harmonic pattern trading which has improved my trading no end, along with the stochs and andrews pitchfork.

This is an INFORMAL meet of like minded people to enjoy each others company

The poll is to get an idea of numbers so that if i have to reserve and area for us then i will have to phone ahead of time. PLEASE let me know as soon as possible

Day of Meet
5th June

Time
12-12:30 (noon)

Reason
Friendly banter with like minded people and maybe a bit of chat about trading ;)

Who coming?
All welcome New and old trades alike :cheesy:

Brewersfayre Winwick Quay Warrington

Click on map for directions

Happy Trading
Newtron Bomb

Anyone live in the Preston Lancashire area wanna meet for a coffee and swap idea,s

Hi guys, as you can see i'm new to the forum and trading just wondering if anyone lived near to preston/lancaster area so we could meet for a chat. I am keen to start.

Thanks

Tom

Hi Tom I live in Preston,