North West Traders Meet - part 2

Just getting an idea of numbers in case I have to reserve a table

• Yes, I will be attending this fantastic event on 5th June in Warrington

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • No, I cannot attend but will be interested for next time and pass on my most humbled appologies

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

goldfish

28 0
Hi NB - and everyone else

Real shame I couldn't make it over this weekend but i moved house on friday and couldn't fit in any time!!

I really enjoyed the last one and hope to get to the next one.

hope you all had a good day anyway!

Cheers folks

Newtron Bomb

Experienced member
1,602 86
No problem at all

Perahps if others are still interested then perhaps we could throw some dates around for another meet up

Regards
NB

TigerTrader

68 2
Hi all,

Just browsing through some threads, we are having a NW meeting tomorrow (thats Thursday) at 10.30am in Starbucks in Manchester Printworks. If any of you are free, please feel free to join us!

Shiro

apollo1970

11 0
Hi Shiro,

I don't think there is a srarbucks in the printworks, i think we are meeting at the one on the corner of the triangle which is opp the printworks

look forward to meeting

apollo

TigerTrader

68 2
NW Traders:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-meetups-socials/7251-north-west-traders-15.html

This is just a follow up post regarding the meeting a few of us had yesterday. I found it very interesting to see how the other traders were trading the markets, their opinions and thoughts. Just to sit down and discuss the markets with other traders with the same mindset is important as it can be quite a slog trading on your own and having no-one to talk to! So it was refreshing to see that there are other people out there, especially in Manchester, doing the same thing as you are. We exchanged a lot of ideas and software tips etc which I wouldn't have found just sitting on the internet. I hope that some of you can join us for the next meet-up.

** We have set a provisional date for a next meeting and we hope that others will join us. Monday 9th February @ 10.30am. Please let me know your thoughts and if you could come it would be much welcomed. The more the merrier! **

Newtron Bomb

Experienced member
1,602 86
Nice to see someone taking the initiative and organising a traders meet up :)

Any chance of a weekend meet up a sat for preference as I'm trading during the week days, plus you might find a few other full time traders might come along to them as well

regards
NB

TigerTrader

68 2
NB,

Yes we could meet up on the Satuday 7th Feb or the 14th? I think the best thing to do is set a date and place and then invite everyone. Manchester central would probably be fair for everyone in regards to travel. We were discussing that we could make this a regular monthly event and maybe when the group gets bigger get some speakers or something? What are your thoughts?

mik1973

290 13
I could manage 7th feb- the original "crew" met up at winwick (nr newton le willows) about 5 yrs ago.

Would be good to catch up

Mick

mik1973

290 13
Hi Shiromani,

I live in Southport now. About 5 years ago Phil (Newtron Bomb) arranged a meet at Winwick (nr Newton). It was a great location due to its proximity to M6 and M62- no problems with parking either. We met a couple of times and it was a great opportunity to put a face to a name and share ideas.

Mick

TigerTrader

68 2
mick,

I think maybe we need to see where everyone is located in the NW and then have a central location? It would be great to make it a regular event.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock