North West Traders Meet - part 2

Just getting an idea of numbers in case I have to reserve a table

• Yes, I will be attending this fantastic event on 5th June in Warrington

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • No, I cannot attend but will be interested for next time and pass on my most humbled appologies

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
NB,

Yes we could meet up on the Satuday 7th Feb or the 14th? I think the best thing to do is set a date and place and then invite everyone. Manchester central would probably be fair for everyone in regards to travel. We were discussing that we could make this a regular monthly event and maybe when the group gets bigger get some speakers or something? What are your thoughts?

I could manage 7th feb- the original "crew" met up at winwick (nr newton le willows) about 5 yrs ago.

Would be good to catch up

Mick

Hi Shiromani,

I live in Southport now. About 5 years ago Phil (Newtron Bomb) arranged a meet at Winwick (nr Newton). It was a great location due to its proximity to M6 and M62- no problems with parking either. We met a couple of times and it was a great opportunity to put a face to a name and share ideas.

Mick

mick,

I think maybe we need to see where everyone is located in the NW and then have a central location? It would be great to make it a regular event.

Hi Shiromani,

I live in Southport now. About 5 years ago Phil (Newtron Bomb) arranged a meet at Winwick (nr Newton). It was a great location due to its proximity to M6 and M62- no problems with parking either. We met a couple of times and it was a great opportunity to put a face to a name and share ideas.

Mick

Small world, Mick. I moved to Southport about 18 months ago.

The pub at Winwick that Phil used to use is a good location for me - close to M6 and M62.

Chris

Please Keep me informed of next meeting location etc as I had great Fun with Phil etc at warrington a while back.

rgds
zarif

I believe we have provisonally booked this weekend or possibly monday (thats sat7th,sun8th,mon9th) for our monthly T2W markets meeting. Would anybody who's interested please let me know. If Apollo and Synonym can let me know aswell!

Hello, any North West meets planned in the next coming months? Live Cheshire and would like to meet up with fellow traders

Are these a regular occurance? I will be back in Manchester in around 6 weeks and would be keen to meet up with like minded people.

Nick

hi, is anybody from around manchester trading forex?
If any meeting, count me in!

miken

Seems like there might be some appetite for meeting on this thread too. We could do with just keeping the activity for a NW meet on one thread rather than the two we currently have.

def yes! Let's organise one! ;)
But my knowledge is limited to a forex market and my accent is rubbish :)))
but would be reaaaaly happy to attend any meeting around.