North West Traders Meet - part 2

Just getting an idea of numbers in case I have to reserve a table

• Yes, I will be attending this fantastic event on 5th June in Warrington

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • No, I cannot attend but will be interested for next time and pass on my most humbled appologies

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Hi All,

Has any meets been arranged? I am also interested in meeting other traders!

Thanks

Ian

Hi Ian

This is pretty much a dead thread. Unfortunately, any traders that are in the NW don't meet up, i do remember there was a thread for liverpool based traders that was more active, i don't know if it still is.

Syn

Hi coxylad, stephen2003,

You guys still interested in a meet?

Just a FYI, I am new to trading and have been studying trading stocks since March 2014, I have watched a few Tim Sykes videos, Investors Ungerground vids, but now I am reading Trade like a stock market wizard by Mark Minervini.

Im hoping to learn as much as I can, and learn from as many traders as poss which is why I am interested in local meets.

Thanks

Ian

ok

Hi coxylad, stephen2003,

You guys still interested in a meet?

Just a FYI, I am new to trading and have been studying trading stocks since March 2014, I have watched a few Tim Sykes videos, Investors Ungerground vids, but now I am reading Trade like a stock market wizard by Mark Minervini.

Im hoping to learn as much as I can, and learn from as many traders as poss which is why I am interested in local meets.

Thanks

Ian

i live in wigan and can travel,would like to meet traders in Forex and to learn what indicators and strategies they use

Hello gents, I've just caught sight of this thread after 10 years, which is consistant with how long it takes me to spot a trading signal. Anyway i live Warrington way and have started trading for a living this year. It appears there are still people viewing this thread and still interested in meet ups.

I think it would be good to refresh this interest and arrange a meeting to discuss trading. If you are serious about trading and want to meet up to discuss strategies and your experiences then please post up and we can see properly the interested numbers. If the numbers are healthy I suggest we get together at a convenient location.

Regards
Kev

Hi gents, well 3 of us now, hopefully get a few more on board in the coming weeks and arrange a meet.