Traders up for a pint in London

Rebana

Hi all,:)

I would like to meet traders in London to share ideas, experiences and basically talk about the markets.

If there is anyone interested please let me know. I am 36 and been trading for the last 4 years.

If you dont take trading seriously please forget this thread.

Cheers
E.

Sorry for the delay in replying! @Rebana sounds good, always free for a pint! @charles2 are you in, if I'm in? Let me know if you're both still interested and if anyone else is...

Morning Sharky! Very happy to see your reply.

I am very flexible, feel free to propose a date & location (central London) and I will be there!

Just popped in and picked up this message - Sharky always up for a pint in the city - weekdays - an old amigo - Informer x

Just popped in and picked up this message - Sharky always up for a pint in the city - weekdays - an old amigo - Informer x
Oh wow, long time no speak.. let's definitely organise something! City is always a good central location.. and weekdays is preferable. This week I'm stuck in the tax mud, but maybe end of Jan. I'll work something out...

Hi Sharky
I am unable to make this Friday, too short notice for me.
As dibsthings commented where are you thinking of regarding location.

@cookie suggested the city which I'm up for, how about the Jamaica Wine House which despite it's name and the fact it was London's first coffee house, is actually a Shepherd Neame's pub.

Given that Friday seems to be a little too short notice; shall we aim for either Thurs 22nd, Fri 23rd or Sat 24th Feb? Anyone have a preference?

Given that Friday seems to be a little too short notice; shall we aim for either Thurs 22nd, Fri 23rd or Sat 24th Feb? Anyone have a preference?
I can't make Sat 24th. Quite happy to meet on either 22nd or 23rd.