Looking to meet experienced UK stock traders in London

lmitsc

Looking to meet with seasoned and experienced stock traders/investors in London, ideally an individual who actively track & trade UK big/mid cap stocks (FTSE100 & 250).

I'm a novice trader with just over a year experience in doing UK stocks, also got some experience in indices and commodity futures. just feeling a bit lonely doing it all by myself and I'm really hoping to meet some experienced traders who I can learn from, share knowledge, resources, and insights.

if you're an experienced equity trader/investor and would like to meet then please drop me a line, would really appreciate it, lets go make some more money together!!

- Hans

Looking to meet with seasoned and experienced stock traders/investors in London, ideally an individual who actively track & trade UK big/mid cap stocks (FTSE100 & 250).

I'm a novice trader with just over a year experience in doing UK stocks, also got some experience in indices and commodity futures. just feeling a bit lonely doing it all by myself and I'm really hoping to meet some experienced traders who I can learn from, share knowledge, resources, and insights.

if you're an experienced equity trader/investor and would like to meet then please drop me a line, would really appreciate it, lets go make some more money together!!

- Hans

nice setup in the pic, i heard apple was bad for trading software though

Thanks, yeah you're right I have to put windows on it in order to use the IG L2Dealer. I have another laptop running xp that host the charting package i use.

Hiya,

I'm interested in talking about stocks.

I look for value in all shares found in the FTSE 100, 250, 350 and AIM just to invest in.

Its a great time to invest.

Hi Sharkingtrader and MrMiyagi, if you guys would like to meetup and chat please can you pm me??

messaged, you, would be good for a meetup, so whos interested.

also, i think it would be good if some traders from london can start up get togeher on Skype while trading

I'm looking for a investment strategy meet up in London that are free to attend. Not interested in parting with my hard earn money for a entrance fee just to attend a event. My monies earned is for the food and drink at the pub and free advice.

If anyone want to meetup in London for freebie meet up thats great.

Last edited: