London meet up

Lee Shepherd

Feb 12, 2008
Hmm didn't meet with Lee or Sharky - maybe next time?

It was a good evening out. Had some good conversations!
Hey mate,

Hope you had a good night. Shame we didn’t meet up. I guess you didn’t ask Paul Wallace where we were then as my post above suggested. You must have been hiding somewhere. Both Sharky and I done the rounds of the approx 40 people. Plus we were loud enough. :LOL: you must have been the only person we didn’t speak with or was at the least close by.

So we don’t miss each other next time, what name were you under on the sign in for the meeting as no one seemed to know options-George. I was there under my name and Paul Gould (Sharky) was under his name (obviously) (y)

I’m just watching the sun rise over the Shard. What a beautiful day. Let’s all go and bang in those bucks. Good luck all.

Lee

Jan 1, 2006
London
Edit: @options-george

I’ve just seen your profile on the London traders meet up. Such a shame we missed each other at such a small event. God knows how though.
Good morning. Sorry about that. I got there at 6.30 when there were only 3 people (Paul and two other chaps) and then drifted into conversations and ended up staying in the same spot, as a few different people came by and said hello.

I will be sure to hunt you down next time! :)

Sharky

Staff member
Nov 4, 2000
www.trade2win.com
Sorry we missed you @options-george, definitely catch you next time. It was really great to hang out with Lee and speak to a whole lot of different traders. I always love the mix of folks that come to events like these. Beer and conversation flowed and I made it home in one piece, what more could you want?!

Hmm didn't meet with Lee or Sharky - maybe next time?

It was a good evening out. Had some good conversations!

Lee Shepherd

Feb 12, 2008
Sorry we missed you @options-george, definitely catch you next time. It was really great to hang out with Lee and speak to a whole lot of different traders. I always love the mix of folks that come to events like these. Beer and conversation flowed and I made it home in one piece, what more could you want?!
You were lucky you got away when you did.

I had another drink with Brook. He’s around here somewhere with the photo he took of us all on his profile page. :LOL:

Defo get him out out again and Kaysey (forgive me if spelled wrong). Danielle stayed put safe and sound at the bar. :cheesy: