London meet up

Edit: @options-george

I’ve just seen your profile on the London traders meet up. Such a shame we missed each other at such a small event. God knows how though.

Good morning. Sorry about that. I got there at 6.30 when there were only 3 people (Paul and two other chaps) and then drifted into conversations and ended up staying in the same spot, as a few different people came by and said hello.

I will be sure to hunt you down next time! :)

Sorry we missed you @options-george, definitely catch you next time. It was really great to hang out with Lee and speak to a whole lot of different traders. I always love the mix of folks that come to events like these. Beer and conversation flowed and I made it home in one piece, what more could you want?!

Hmm didn't meet with Lee or Sharky - maybe next time?

It was a good evening out. Had some good conversations!

Sorry we missed you @options-george, definitely catch you next time. It was really great to hang out with Lee and speak to a whole lot of different traders. I always love the mix of folks that come to events like these. Beer and conversation flowed and I made it home in one piece, what more could you want?!

You were lucky you got away when you did.

I had another drink with Brook. He’s around here somewhere with the photo he took of us all on his profile page. :LOL:

Defo get him out out again and Kaysey (forgive me if spelled wrong). Danielle stayed put safe and sound at the bar. :cheesy: