Sheffield traders & investors

everydaytrader

278 0
Hi, I thought the venue was fine last time, looking forward to the next meet, perhaps mid to late
Sept will be ok for everyone.

Larryott

28 0
"I agree with John"....to borrow a bit of political history :)....I also thought the venue was fine....mid to late Sept sounds good....& also looking forward to it....

shankar_21

9 0
Great, so everyone looks to be ok for mid to late Sept. Lets try and zoom in on dates. I am pretty much flexible from Mon-Thu. The possible dates then 15-16, 20-23, 27-30 Sept. Sorry I was not there for the last one, so could you please let me know the place? Cheers guys.

Larryott

28 0
Location for the last 3 meetings has been the Devonshire Cat....49 Wellington Street...S1 4HG....My wife is in Asia at the moment & has, rather confusingly, talked about coming home on the 10th or 15th or 30th....so, of your suggestions, 20-23 sounds safest for me, at the moment....if I'm starting to sound a little picky, you guys go ahead & I'll come, if I can, as & when....

shankar_21

9 0
20th at Devonshire Cat seems to be the consensus. That date is fine for me as well. What time did you all meet last time around? About 7ish for an hour or so?

Larryott

28 0
Vaguely remember around 6 for first arrivals & 10-30ish for late leavers....

annicx

25 0
Hi
I live just outside Sheffield, (in Derbyshire), and have been trading on and off for 10 years or so. I started back when the spread on the FTSE was 7-10 points! Like most of you I find it difficult to find anyone who's remotely interested in what I do- they either think I'm playing at being Gordon Gekko or shake their heads at the idea of anything a bit different. I've been thinking of trying to start some sort of traders' club for the odd pub meet, although I would be happy to just chat or meet up with any local traders. Actually, I thought I was the only nutter around here!

Windowsill

305 39
Hi
I live just outside Sheffield, (in Derbyshire), and have been trading on and off for 10 years or so. I started back when the spread on the FTSE was 7-10 points! Like most of you I find it difficult to find anyone who's remotely interested in what I do- they either think I'm playing at being Gordon Gekko or shake their heads at the idea of anything a bit different. I've been thinking of trying to start some sort of traders' club for the odd pub meet, although I would be happy to just chat or meet up with any local traders. Actually, I thought I was the only nutter around here!
so will you be turning up?

annicx

25 0
Hi all,

Unfortunately I finish work at 6.30 and am extremely unlikely to be able to make it. I tried swapping hours to finish earlier but no luck! If I can make it for 7.30ish I might chance a trip but otherwise please keep me in mind for the next meeting. Sorry- i was looking forward to it but such is life!