Sheffield traders & investors

April has been a bit busy. May sounds good though.

How would a weekday evening (not Friday) suit people?

Hi all, hope you dont mind me jumping in. I trade full time from home near Scotch Corner (mainly SP500 cash market) however there is no groups this far north. Would you mind if I joined in on any conversations and maybe come to the meetup?

How about 12th May Wednesday or following week 20th May Thursday? Same place as before Dev Cat?

It's in the diary - should be able to make it unless something comes up at the last minute...

Hi

I live in Derby and have been spreadbetting for almost 3 weeks! Taken out a few trades, lost about £18 so far and have decided to wait out the current volatility due lack of experience. Don't have much spare time what with work, family, etc., so meeting up would be difficult for me; however would like to communicate with fellow traders from the Midlands and share experiences and so on.

Regards

Alan

I will probably be there from about 6pm. I suggest the first one there grabs a table.

I might bring a "T2W Meeting" sign to put on the table as well ;)

Well I was a bit late - around 7pm - thanks to E Mids Trains. I got a table eventually and put me sign out and Larry came and found me. If anyone else was there, sorry we missed you!

We had a good natter about Forex :)