Sheffield traders & investors

Looks good, time not an issue for me so pick a time thats suits you and the rest!!!

Mickey

Hi all
Sounds like UKYorkie has the furthest to travel! Shall we all say a 18:00 meet!

Hi Guys,
just found this thread...bit of a newbie but just amazed to find other traders in Sheffield area!
Would like to attend also if thats Ok

Chris

Hi Guys,
just found this thread...bit of a newbie but just amazed to find other traders in Sheffield area!
Would like to attend also if thats Ok

Chris

Hi Chris

I think that would be good. 18:00, 12th March,Devonshire Cat, Wellington Street, S1 4HG

Mickey(y)

More the merrier!!!. Looks like numbers are building up. Should be a good turnout.

Jesus, nearly missed it all, so much for my 'checking back here every once in a while'.

I'm a defo/maybe, depends on if I can get the night off work.

Chris

Hope everyone is still on for this, or I'm going to be 'nobby no-mates' sitting in the pub on me own! ;)

Guys Iam not going to be able to make it today. Really sorry, i have to work. Hope it goes well thou. Defo without a doubt next time. My apologies again.

Well 3 of us managed to attend on Friday for a few hours.

A pleasure to meet you, Mickey and fleetwood!

There may have been others, but the Cat was far from 'quiet-ish' on a Friday night and no-one was wearing their "My name is David and I'm a trader" badges! I think for next time maybe mid-week might be better.

Apologies to fleetwood for *not* turning up in my Lambo! ;)

Hi David

I enjoyed the meetup also! Perhaps with a couple of good trades under your belt you could bowl up next time in the Labo!
Mid-week sounds good, perhaps mid April for starters!

Trade Well

Mickey