Sheffield traders & investors

Hi

Good to see a few local traders on here. I'm based in S10 and have been trading/investing for around
20 years. Main area of interest is fx particularly cable.

Happy to communicate/meet up with any others in the area.

Regards

John

Hi John

Welcome to the thread. Sounds like it could soon be time for another meetup?

Regards

Larry

Hi Larry

Yes it would good to arrange a meetup sometime, hopefully the majority of the people
who have contributed to the thread are still around and would be interested in coming
along.

Regards

John

Yes, the Sportsman at Crosspool would be an ideal venue as I live just round the
corner:LOL: but seriously would be happy to meet whatever the venue.

Looks like Central Sheffield or Crosspool! Anyone got any other location ideas or timings?

A central venue may be best if anyone is having to travel to Sheffield to attend. How many people
are interested in meeting and where are you based?

I'm flexible on dates and times as I normally work from home.

Central is good for me. I live in Barnsley but travel into Sheffield at least once a week. I also work from home so dates & times are flexible for me as well.

I have gone and got a proper job :( so it would be best as a weekday evening after work, pref in central or south Sheffield, as I'm Chesterfield based.

Should we stick with the old Devonshire Cat venue? Any evening except Tuesdays good for me.

Devonshire Cat is good for me. I am able to attend just about anytime so happy to
let others with more commitments decide on date and time

How about Monday or Friday of next week? Or do we need more notice?

hi, thanks for your reply. Next week is fine except for friday as i might be going away.
so mon-thur is fine with me,. let me know what the others prefer. tks tanzx

I can't do Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday... so how about Devonshire Cat....Monday 19th...6pm? Or should the time be a bit later?