Sandy Jadeja Fib Course

Hi Gullible,

I like the name. Trust me I am as sceptical as you can get. Also I am willing to give praise where deserved. I agree with trendie, firehorse and wavrider's comments and you will notice that anyone who has been on Sandys course ALL say the same thing which are positive.

In the end, you just need to learn to do the thinking on your own two feet but even Tiger Woods as great as he is needs a coach. This is exactly what sandy said to me and it does make sense. You either go it alone - or you get someone to coach you. Either way it's gonna cost you something. £485 is nothing compared to what I paid on DW course and lost a whole lot more.

My last two trades on the dow alone has made me more than 4 times what I sandy. yipee for me.

Gullible

Yes, all three using Sandy's 'basic' technique - the one he teaches on his freebie course for Finspreads, actually (BTW FYI NDX is the Nasdaq 100). On his one-day course he also teaches more advanced techniques, which I am holding off on right now while I get to understand them better and to 'see' the setups in the markets.

In your original post you say ' ..when they could use thier own theories to make a fortune?'. Trading isn't like that. There's no magic formula, which once learnt enables you to 'make a fortune' just by using it. You have to learn many things then apply them intelligently, and develop a skill at reading the market using whichever techniques suit you. Sandy teaches some techniques that he is able to apply expertly, and which we all can, with practice......you will have to develop your own skill at applying them in order to be profitable overall. For example, no one can teach you patience and discipline - which Sandy's (and everybody elses) technique requires, you must learn these from experience.

Good luck

I have never understood the argument that those who trade would never teach on the grounds that more money can be made trading than teaching as this is just not true. If you have just 10 students paying £500 for a 1 day course then you are going to make £5000 risk free in one day and few traders make that kind of money in a single day. Many people who teach have many more students in a class than that and often charge even more.

In my view the issue is one of people teaching who dont trade and there is enough of those around.

Paul

Waverider,
Thankyou, for an excellent reply. I aoplogise for mireading NDX as DAX (must see my optician). I now have suffcient confdence to book myself on Jadeja's freebie. If a freebie can turn in such handsome profits and the full day course will probably be even better.

Hi, Trader 333
I agree, but I had to be sceptical as I recenlty saw some trainig material from other course providers and fankly even as a beginner, i got the impression that most of the material can be purchased at a fraction of the price, but more importantly could not find any evideince of the 'trainers' actually passing on the benfit of their trading expereince. One trainer even had a dig (in his training material) at other trainer!.

If you look at some of the marekting calims for tarining courses one or to trainers actually calim to make on average £20,000 a day. If this is true, than an average human would not work on weekends.

Trader 333,

I'm an ex teacher and trust me there are costs involved but in one way yes you can make money from teaching and there are cons out there. But one does not get buy on teaching alone.

Also please remember there are certain individuals who truly enjoy teaching and I know that others including myself can vouch for Sandy as being genuine. I have personally wasted money on other course which you would agree are a waste but this spreadbetting course is for real and it works.

I also think that one should start of from a basic book rather than just jumping in and out of courses. This will give an idea as to what you are facing rather than just buying promises.

John,

All I was saying was that we constantly get bombarded with people slating anyone who teaches on the grounds that if they could trade they wouldnt teach. I was saying that I can see why people may wish to teach and not just for the love of it as there is money to be made. When you take it to extremes like DW or VS they often make £150K a day and it was this that I was primarily referring to.

One of my previous occupations involved a lot of teaching and coaching often to audiences of 300 or more.

Paul

You can make millions a year from coaching traders. But you cant make 10s or 100s of millions from doing so (like the top traders/ hedge funds sometimes do).

I read of one trading coach (or consultant) who charges around £5000 per half-day for a one-2-one session and is booked out for months in advance.

Obviously only sucessfull traders go to him for coaching (after all who else could afford his 1-2-1 fees!!).

If you want to teach trading then you can commit yourself to doing it you can make a
small fortune from it, either from ripping off the gullible like doji Darren

Or more rarely knowing your stuff and helping the best get better.

Last edited:
" But one does not get buy on teaching alone. "

DW and VS certainly do . I wonder if they know each other ?

Trader333,

You have misunderstood my post, I am not slating any one. The tought is i believe quite natural, especially, if you one is considering attending one of the courses.

Wisestguy, you most certainly have a point about DW and VS as well.

Donaldduke, i would pay an arm and a leg for top quality tuition but, I believe that majority of people who can do and those that cannot teach.

gullible,

My comments were for John and it wasnt meant as a reflection on you. I agree with what you have said otherwise I would not have given the examples of VS and DW. People teach for various reasons and some are genuine and others are not but the idea that people teach on pure altruism is flawed in my view.

Paul

gullible ,

" I believe that majority of people who can do and those that cannot teach. "

gosh , this means newbies are comdemned to the likes of VS and DW . how depressing .

Trader 333,
Thank you. I am relatively new to trading and get the impression from the postings that Sandy Jadeja's and Alan Rich's courses may be beneficial to a newbie like me.

Wisestguy, I take it it may be worth my while giving DW and VS a miss? Any views on SD and AR?

I must try and learn some rules to stop incurring more losses.

gullible ,

well , to me , I would think judging from the feedback from here and various other BB's that both the DW and VS courses are not up to much , certainly not when you factor in how expensive they are.

As for the other 2 , I cannot really make a comment , since I have no personal experience of them.

I believe that AR is a part owner of this board.

whoever you choose , just make sure you do your homework as to what you are looking for and then see if the course proposed fits that bill.

wisestguy,
thankyou, for the response. Difficult choices, I shall mull over things but am tempted to think the original turtle rules may be the soultion to my search. I have them from the net.

wisestguy said:
I believe that AR is a part owner of this board.
Where did you get that from WG?

AFAIAA Alan is an advertiser on t2w who pays part of his training revenue stream derived from t2w back into t2w - as well as being a respected, valued and unfortunately far too infrequent contributor to these boards. But not an owner.

As for the Sandy J course - FFS!!! If you've done it and can use - use it.

If you're a closet sniper, get out there, do the course and then snipe with deliberate INTENT!

Otherwise, JSTFU....

{Sorry. Getting late. I'm tired. Should have just hit the 'mark all forums read' link....}

being gullible please can you explaind what do the following stand for:-
afaiaa?
jsftu?

As a newbie to T2W, and while not exactly a newbie trader, a fairly haphazard one, I just wanted to say thanks for all the contributions on this string. I only found the site at all because I searched on google for Sandy Jadeja, so I could hardly have hoped for a better way to assess whether the course is right for me.

I went through the route of Goldline (don't say it...I've already found out first hand!!), to Finspreads, to the FS seminar, to the SJ course. Having had the Goldline experience I'm naturally a bit sceptical about shelling out any more cash for a course, but on balance I think I'll go for it. Lord knows I need some sort of direction to my trading!

I do wonder whether I'm a little inexperienced to derive the full benefit from SJ's course - but I intend to swot up on charts some more before it comes around.

Can anyone recommend a good book or other resource to get me up to speed? Thanks again for all the informative and highly entertaining posts.

Calvin.

Calvin,

Sandy recommended Robert Fisher - Fibonacci Applications and Strategies for Traders which is a good book and is a similar approach to Sandys. Other than that the Fib thread is the first place to start with and begin to practice what you read (as I have a low threshold to "just" reading - i think you learn more by practising and asking silly questions)

P