Sandy Jadeja Fib Course

Calvin

Before attending the SJ Course you might want to think about spending a few months reading the main threads on this site to decide on the type of trading that appeals to you EG indicators, if so which ones there are hordes of them, no indicators.

Do not be in too much of a hurry to go down a particular route, take your time, read the threads, ask questions, its well worth it

Regards

bracke

Pervaz - thanks for the recommendation, I'll try to get hold of a copy. Silly questions are a speciality of mine, so I'll be OK with that! I'm the same - reading about anything just makes me itch to go and do it (which is why I try to avoid murder mystery novels). Thanks.

Bracke - thanks for this advice, which sounds very sensible. My problem is, and always has been, impulsiveness (which is probably why I should stay well clear of trading altogether, but anyway...). On the strength of what you suggested, I'll hold off from popping my cheque in the post just yet, and have a scour through the threads.

The problem is that there is so much good information and opinion out there that I fear I might, with my limited knowledge, never settle on anything. Hence I thought to learn one approach might be better than not knowing any! I'll think on for a bit...

Thanks again for the advice.

Calvin

" Where did you get that from WG?
AFAIAA Alan is an advertiser on t2w who pays part of his training revenue stream derived from t2w back into t2w - as well as being a respected, valued and unfortunately far too infrequent contributor to these boards. But not an owner.
As for the Sandy J course - FFS!!! If you've done it and can use - use it.
If you're a closet sniper, get out there, do the course and then snipe with deliberate INTENT!
Otherwise, JSTFU.... "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have just seen this .

I said :

" As for the other 2 , I cannot really make a comment , since I have no personal experience of them. "

Since when is giving an honest reply " sniping " ?

Since when is no comment on something I have not tried anything but a fair comment ?

Since when is the statement " I believe that AR is a part owner of this board. " anything but a neutral stance on the quality or otherwise of AR's course , notwithstanding his status to the site?

So, don't think you are doing yourself any favours by hiding behind swearword acronyms , you are doing nothing but embarrassing yourself .

if you want to contribute to the discussion , have the self respect to do it like a mature man ( or woman ) .

let's stop all the nonsense now please .

I rather foolishly assumed that the board and the site was there to help each other. People being honest and helpful appear to be attacked. Eg Wisestguy gave me a good and helpful response, but to my dismay he has been attacked.
I get the impression that some members of the site and the b b have a different agenda.
I suspect that some of the members are really trainers, attempting to find newbies and sell them their training courses.
Why should somebody get emotional about WG giving is honest and helpful response.?
Perhaps it is true most traders loose money ( i know i have lost quite a lot) some of these traders are clever and confident business people, they 'teach' how to make money by trading, without risking their capital in trading.
Those who can do and the ones that cannot teach.
Why would a successful trader spend weekends working, when most normal people would enjoy the fruits of their success over a weekend.

gullible said:
I rather foolishly assumed that the board and the site was there to help each other. People being honest and helpful appear to be attacked. Eg Wisestguy gave me a good and helpful response, but to my dismay he has been attacked.
I get the impression that some members of the site and the b b have a different agenda.
I suspect that some of the members are really trainers, attempting to find newbies and sell them their training courses.
Why should somebody get emotional about WG giving is honest and helpful response.?
Everybody has very good reasons for doing what they do.
If a person had more resources then they would do better.
I try to bear in mind the phrase "There but for the Grace of God go I" to keep me humble :)

I think TheBramble came back from a trip and started replying to a lot of threads. He "interpreted" a remark as attacking (a passing resemblance of previous posts I assume), he was short on patience and replied in that fashion. Because of the apology in the post, I just took it as though he got out of the wrong side of the bed and ignored it as him being grumpy being out of character of his normal posts.

As he commented, it was a day that was probably best left as 'mark all forums read' .
gullible said:
Why would a successful trader spend weekends working, when most normal people would enjoy the fruits of their success over a weekend.
But would a "normal" person be a successful trader ;)
Anyway, if you had enough money and didn't have to work, wouldn't you do what you enjoyed doing?
What if you found out that you enjoyed teaching other people to make money?

Anyway, if you're not sure about a course, you can always email/phone up the course and talk to the tutor and see how they are.

Regards

Wisestguy, Firehorse, Gullible. When you've all finished analysing my post and coming up with your own interpretations of it, read it again.

The first part of the post was a statement in response to WG's belief than Alan Rich was a part owner of this site. I was asking where he got that information from.

The second part was a recognition of the total crap that gets talked about courses in general. Mostly by people who haven't been on them. In a nutshell I was saying if you want to to the SJ course - do it - if you don't - don't. But if you want to rubbish it (or any other course) go do it first.

As for tone. content etc. - that's up to me regardless of which side of the bed I got out, or as in this case, was about to slip into.

Rather than edit the previous post...

Firehorse rather unfairly caught my response to WG and Gullible as he had correctly identified my 'attack' on SJ course detractors as a very general one and not directed ay anyone in particular.

So, public apology to Firehorse.

Other comments stand.

Bramble,
It is quite legitimate for a newbie to enquire about courses on a site named 'Trade2 Win'- assuming that members are traders out to helo each other.
When such questions asked generate response quite needlessly, one ponders if such responses are from 'trainers' posing as traders.

gullible.

Sandy Jadeja Seminar

Also My first posting - hope it is legible.

Just returned from Sandy's Fibonacci seminar (Day workshop)

A very long and complex day - but his techniques sure seem to work.

A very interesting and enjoyable day from a professional and confident speaker.
I am looking forward to reviewing the Course notes and trying it out.

Any other views?

Davee, glad you enjoyed SJ's course and found it useful.

This is in no way a dig at you or SJ. I have met neither of you and have not (obviously therefore) done Sandy's course. Indeed, previous posts indicate my lack of patience with those who knock courses without any first hand knowledge.

But what I find developing is a number of people who attend the SJ course, join t2w, find this thread and post their maiden post saying how good it is - all on the same day.

Does SJ mention t2w in his course or suggest people post here? It just seems WAY too coincidental for this to be happening so regularly.

I reiterate - not an attack on you or SJ at all. Just fascinated why this happens to frequently.

davee,

A very long and complex day - but his techniques sure seem to work.

How do you know this to be the case if you have not tried to implement them in realtime trades ? So far we have had one person on here who has presented "some" evidence that the techniques may work and for which I have kept an open mind waiting to see results after the next six months

But someone coming on here claiming that these techniques work having just come off a course is quite frankly as much use as me telling you what the lottery numbers were for yesterdays draw.

Paul

I attended one of Sandy's short *freebie* courses at Finspreads HQ. I was very impressed: Sandy is an interesting speaker and a good teacher. IMHO fib is an important element to successful trading. However, you may find that you'll need to develop many other TA skills before you find you can stay ahead. "Master Swing Trader" is a useful book...

Happy Trading

Steve

Tony,

having been on the course myself a few months ago, and meeting a couple of T2W members there, all Sandy says that "if you found the workshop useful then feel free to post your comments where you feel to" and in no way does he promote any advertising.

Even the T2W members that were there comment on how this particular site is just full of negative people and I am starting to feel the same. Its a shame because this could be a good site full of positive notes but I shall wait and see. Also there are other posts from people who attended 6 months ago on this site who are trading the method successfully.

I suggest that you either go and expereince the course yourself or at least speak to Sandy to relieve your fascination.

I agree with Paul though, where a newbie must allow himself or herself time to see if it works. No mentod can be judged on 1 day.

Also through some research have found that the Legendary Paul Tudor Jones does implement the techniques as one of his trading models. Interesting.

JC

gullible said:
It is quite legitimate for a newbie to enquire about courses on a site named 'Trade2 Win'- assuming that members are traders out to helo each other.
When such questions asked generate response quite needlessly, one ponders if such responses are from 'trainers' posing as traders.

gullible.

Hi Gullible ,

Sadly these days , BBs seem to have degenerated to the kind of rubbish you alluded to .

I think there are 2 reasons for this . One you have already metioned .

The other is that a lot of people seem to get jealous when they feel threatened by the possibilty that another poster may get more " fans " than he , when a " sharp " post is made .

These people are here only for one reason , to garner what they perceive as popularity points to stroke their own flawed egos . forget sharing info , for reason discussion . it's a pure ego play . And so the hysterical response.

Hence words such as " my comments stand " . Like anyone really cares .

Hugely ironic since trying to appear clever was the furthest thing on my mind , I was just answering a question .

Self flattery is sad isn't it ?

So I guess if you want to ask me anything ( not that I pressume you would ) , perhaps we could use the PM function, so you don't have to waste time with this rubbish .

Anyway , may I suggest the Market wizards books by Jack Schwager , and market psychology ( though I personally have not read this ) by Martin Pring. do the searches , use amazon review , check them out .

Also , don't worry about jumping in to the market at every given chance , it will always be there even if you miss the 100 + move and you feel bad . Believe me there's another around the corner and a few more after that , and some 250 + ones too .

best of luck in your trading .

WG,
Thankyou, I shall take up the offer. From now on you will not see any public posrs from me. I realise now that bbs can be used in more than one way.

best regards

g

John, thanks for your comments. I don't feel the need to do a course - Sandy's or anyone else's at present. And I really don't have any issues with SJ, course providers, coaches etc. in general.

But you can surely acknowledge comments such as mine and Trader333's indicate that 'first time posters with thumbs up for SJ' do SJ no favours whatsoever?

This was my first posting... sadly my last.
I do not need arrogant people giving me a hard time for making an honest comment.
Get a life!

davee said:
This was my first posting... sadly my last.
I do not need arrogant people giving me a hard time for making an honest comment.
Get a life!
Aaah...Bullseye....

Just a quick comment..... I went on the Chris Manning course a few years back. I could have posted comments similar to those above. It was enlightening, informative, a confident speaker who knew his stuff. Great tutor. Full of fantastic strategies to make me rich. I paid £1500 or so for a 3 day course.
What do I think today?
Well,firstly, I'm not rich.....
99% waste of time and money. A good grounding. One or two profoundly useful comments that didn't ring any bells until a couple of years down the road.I can tell you what they are for free....
So, you can see that my opinion on the day after the course and now are worlds apart.That is ,of course, not to say that all courses will be the same. But I can understand where the "newbies" are coming from - full of enthusiasm and desire. I can understand where those such as Bramble are coming from too. The benefit of hindsight and experience will be the most valuable course anyone will ever go on.
Courses have their place in the learning curve. The great difficulty for any attendee is to sort the fact from the fiction, and the useful from the useless or pointless.If you expect to go an a course and leave as a fully fledged trader, I'm afraid you will have just wasted your money.
Sad, but true.