Free workshop from Sandy Jadeja

wisty

4 0
I too was at the SB company seminar with sandy

hmm kinda blew his credibility for me ( new to trading) when he agred with a group member that astrology was important in his system

that and the secret fibonacci number known only to 5% of the world.

FTSE Beater

Experienced member
1,518 5
Astrology - how interesting :confused:

A secret Fibonacci number? How can that be. Fibonacci has been dead how long? About 500 years is it?
Either way, it was a long time ago and any secret number would have been taken to his grave. :rolleyes:

I have a feeling it is 23% and 78%, which I found out from Skim quite a while ago.

Hold up: 5% of the world. There's about 6 billion people in the world so 5% is about 50 million people who know :eek:
<hr>
Hi Paul & Pitbull

"I asked why he doesn't use a broker and he said that with spreadbetting you can alter your stake size to as little as you want. OK fair point, but what about the spreads I said. Dont worry about them, you're position trading over 2 to 10 days"
This statement would have been fine, if he was trading FTSE 100 shares, as the spread is the same as the market, but as he was talking about a US company - the statement can't be true and I agree with all that Paul said :)

options

2,374 218
Damn, 20 off my favorite number.

Trader333

8,655 981
Skim,

Why is 89 a special Fib number ?

Options

I dont suppose you meant 109 is your favouroite number ????

Paul

options

2,374 218
That's the one T333. Try it on a chart as a mean indicator.

By the way I typed the T of your nick, but held the key down for the 3's. Came out as £££. Very appropriate. :D

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
Trader£££:

Have a look:
http://goldennumber.net/Number89.htm

I can't remember how or why, but ages and ages ago I put a 89 day MA on my daily Dow chart (lighter blue line), and this is what happened three weeks ago:

Attachments

• dow daily 18 oct.jpg
    dow daily 18 oct.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 827

mma

233 0
teaching to trade must = teaching to make $ , otherwise it is bull .

also a guy who trades 500 quid a point and makes 400 points should not be teaching courses.

I doubt very much he does this , 500 quid a point traders are rare and serious traders and would not indulge in a bit of coaching on the side .

it's no big deal roaming around FS I've done it before , even had lunch with one of the directors.

I have been told by daniel benton amongst others that the average stake is around 2 quid a point, and that would be around 2/3 of the punters .

Incidently FS is really going downhill now that stuart lane and kevin taylor have left . I knew kt well , might post some of our emails .

and astrology ????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHA

well that should be a warning LOUD and clear .

You lot just keep posted and wait til I put up my course then you'll see the real McCoy.

PitBull

Established member
620 58
Good morning everyone

MMA - I am of the opinion of the majority on here that teaching to make $$$ is complete an utter cr*p. My first first impressions of finspreads and the people they employ was not that great either. Would be interested why you think they are going down hill??

When's the course and how much?

OK, on to more serious things now, thats why Ive got up early on a sunday, to do some work.

I am very interested to learn more on using Fibonacci and Elliott Wave for my trading and would be grateful if you give me a few pointers on where to look or whether there are some decent threads on here or other forums. Ive had a search but cant seem to find anything meaningful that I can complement with my strategy.

Thank you
Pitbull

Trader333

8,655 981
Skim,

I knew about the use of 89 as a MA but I didnt know it was because of Fibs that it was used so thanks for that and the link as well.

Paul

mma

233 0
Pittbull,

FS started back in 99 , and I knew them from back then . I got to know head trader stuart lane and then CEO kevin taylor well .

it's a long story but basically , the original group SL , KT, dan benton and a few others broke away from CityIndex . SL in my view was then one of the best dealers around. so at first FS were fairly good .

then as the business built up , so did the cockiness , and in particular - one dealer - fat dave morris. so much did overall standards drop that opinions were hugely divided as to how to improve the service .
KT and SL on one side , the board on the other , no guesses who won , largely also due to the weakness of kt , if he had kept the dealers in line from the start, things would have been ok.

Re: The Course

It will be a course + holiday combined around X'mas time. I'll keep you posted, or you can email me if you want.

as for indicators , less is more . my advice would be to use and know a few indicators as well as you can, rather than researching a whole array of stuff.
I would say maybe 2 or 3 would be sufficient. observe them carefully .

on EW , I'm sceptical about it , especially for shorter term traders.

regards,

mma

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
Options:

That link sits on my desktop because I find it just so fascinating - if I'm bored and need something interesting to read I often have a root around there and amaze myself with architecture, nature, etc, all linked to fibonacci.

options

2,374 218
Yes. Quite an amazing site. I didn't know that we are all made from fib numbers. Lol Have to be more careful next time I go into the local Chinese takeaway and start ordering numbers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock