Another too good to be true opportunity?

PitBull

Established member
620 58
I recently posted a thread on the recent free workshop I attended at Finspreads and just received from Sandy Jadeja this personal invitation to attend his 1day 1-2-1 training for £485.

The price doesnt seem too extortionate, but he is also promising riches just like Mr Winters but his service is more personal. He too works for a Software company, SignalPro, anyone ever heard of it?

Anyway, posting this just to keep people aware.
Cheers and have a good week! ;)

Attachments

• sj private workshop november 16th 2003.pdf
    82 KB · Views: 971

Andreas

109 0
If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. What I miss in the invitation letter, is any reference with which regulatory organisation (like the NFA or CFTC in the US) this company/person is registered with. This is one of the first things I would ask.
Just my 2 cents, have a good weekend,

Andreas

anley

2,730 229
He mentions that he 'knows' a 'secret' fib ratio which hardly any other traders know.

This should tell you all you need to know about him. Another shyster selling dreams.

I would however pay good money to be in the room with him alongside about 30 traders who know their stuff, and for him to repeat this claim. I wouldn't be able to stop laughing for a year listening to the reaction he gets.

sidinuk

Established member
624 5
Theres not much point in having a fib ratio that noone else knows about. The reason they work so well is that everyone is watching them!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock