Free workshop from Sandy Jadeja

Skim,

Why is 89 a special Fib number ?

Options

I dont suppose you meant 109 is your favouroite number ????

Paul

That's the one T333. Try it on a chart as a mean indicator.

By the way I typed the T of your nick, but held the key down for the 3's. Came out as £££. Very appropriate. :D

Trader£££:

Have a look:
http://goldennumber.net/Number89.htm

I can't remember how or why, but ages and ages ago I put a 89 day MA on my daily Dow chart (lighter blue line), and this is what happened three weeks ago:

Attachments

• dow daily 18 oct.jpg
    dow daily 18 oct.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 865
teaching to trade must = teaching to make $ , otherwise it is bull .

also a guy who trades 500 quid a point and makes 400 points should not be teaching courses.

I doubt very much he does this , 500 quid a point traders are rare and serious traders and would not indulge in a bit of coaching on the side .

it's no big deal roaming around FS I've done it before , even had lunch with one of the directors.

I have been told by daniel benton amongst others that the average stake is around 2 quid a point, and that would be around 2/3 of the punters .

Incidently FS is really going downhill now that stuart lane and kevin taylor have left . I knew kt well , might post some of our emails .

and astrology ????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHA

well that should be a warning LOUD and clear .

You lot just keep posted and wait til I put up my course then you'll see the real McCoy.

Good morning everyone

MMA - I am of the opinion of the majority on here that teaching to make $$$ is complete an utter cr*p. My first first impressions of finspreads and the people they employ was not that great either. Would be interested why you think they are going down hill??

When's the course and how much?

OK, on to more serious things now, thats why Ive got up early on a sunday, to do some work.

I am very interested to learn more on using Fibonacci and Elliott Wave for my trading and would be grateful if you give me a few pointers on where to look or whether there are some decent threads on here or other forums. Ive had a search but cant seem to find anything meaningful that I can complement with my strategy.

Thank you
Pitbull

Skim,

I knew about the use of 89 as a MA but I didnt know it was because of Fibs that it was used so thanks for that and the link as well.

Paul

Pittbull,

FS started back in 99 , and I knew them from back then . I got to know head trader stuart lane and then CEO kevin taylor well .

it's a long story but basically , the original group SL , KT, dan benton and a few others broke away from CityIndex . SL in my view was then one of the best dealers around. so at first FS were fairly good .

then as the business built up , so did the cockiness , and in particular - one dealer - fat dave morris. so much did overall standards drop that opinions were hugely divided as to how to improve the service .
KT and SL on one side , the board on the other , no guesses who won , largely also due to the weakness of kt , if he had kept the dealers in line from the start, things would have been ok.

Re: The Course

It will be a course + holiday combined around X'mas time. I'll keep you posted, or you can email me if you want.

as for indicators , less is more . my advice would be to use and know a few indicators as well as you can, rather than researching a whole array of stuff.
I would say maybe 2 or 3 would be sufficient. observe them carefully .

on EW , I'm sceptical about it , especially for shorter term traders.

regards,

mma

Options:

That link sits on my desktop because I find it just so fascinating - if I'm bored and need something interesting to read I often have a root around there and amaze myself with architecture, nature, etc, all linked to fibonacci.

Yes. Quite an amazing site. I didn't know that we are all made from fib numbers. Lol Have to be more careful next time I go into the local Chinese takeaway and start ordering numbers.

How come, all of a sudden, we have had

3 similar posts in terms of Length, (maz, David Brooke and John Cyprus)

3 posts with virtually the same message, (maz, David Brooke and John Cyprus)

3 different people who all joined at virtually the same time, (maz, David Brooke and John Cyprus)

The same 3 people making only around 2 posts in total each one of which was singing the praises of SJ (maz, David Brooke and John Cyprus)

Very similar use of language (maz, David Brooke and John Cyprus)

The coincidence is astounding, that is if it really is a concidence

Felix

3 Brilliant reports on this Character - been through most of the responses to other Teachers such as Naz & Mr Charts - Nothing compared to these 3 outstanding and wonderfully beneficial reports to Mr S J - Perhaps these 3 could let us have their telephone numbers or email addresses (not hotmail please!) so readers can check their authenticity - if this is not forthcoming then these 3 wonderful posts should be removed by the administrator as Blatant advertising (with a touch of deceit) and if this is proved to be a plot by a certain Mr SJ - then this BB knows exactly what to do in response !

Yes, they do sound quite similar, but actually there is only one Hotmail email address, and the other two are traceable to companies.

Felix, you're slipping ... you've not noticed that all three have also filled out their date of birth in their profiles. :D

They're probably genuine, although all three fail to give any clue as to what type of trading is taught on the course - no mention of time frames, entries and exits or even duration of trades, bars or candlesticks, indicators - absolutely nothing - which is very unusual.

I'd love all three to post again in three months time to see how they're all getting on.

well whether they r genuine or not, & I know on which side of that I would put my money, the Author(s) of the post's hasn't really done the subject many favours.

Think this is what u call "laying on with a trowel". it has obviously started to backfire because of the response it is getting.

guess we will find out when the replies come in

Jay

They have Vanished!!!

The 3 highly provocative posts have been removed and replaced by - You guessed it A new member has just done a Seminar Review on Mr SJ - How Convenient - Again an obvious setup - How about removing that one too hes scored a 4.8 is that the same as NAZ !! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

And Skimbleshanks thought they might be genuine - Nearly fell off me chair and broke my other arm!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Last edited:
Well now...

Sorry to disappoint the sceptics and conspiracy theorists, but I can tell you that I dont know who else posted, I am certainly not either one of them and to be frank the sneering and innuendo is slightly disappointing.

For the record, I was told about Pitbulls original post by a friend who knew I had been on Sandy's course, and was minded to try and present my own viewpoint. Objectively, impartially, as a novice. I generally speak as I find, I did so in this case and I make no apology for being positive. Trust me I would have been equally honest (and probably scathing) if I thought badly of the workshop but I thought well of it and said so. If this opinion does not suit you then that is unfortunate.

I also joined because I am new to trading and, I took the view that I could learn from people who have been trading for longer than me. On this basis I will do a deal with any of the smirking minority that are interested... hopefully I can learn from you a little about trading, and you can learn from me a little about good manners.

David Brook

Hi David,

We pulled all the posts because we were more sure than not that there was something underhand going on. To be fair to you, it was maz and John Cyprus that really raised our suspicions (there appeared to be strong evidence that they were one and the same) , and it would appear you may have just got caught up in it all. As a precaution we decided to pull the three posts, as they were all posted at more or less the same time by people who all registered at more or less the same time. But clearly you're keen to state your case and therefore I'm happy to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Here's David's post about the course...

Hey guys, greetings from a new boy.

I noticed a comment or two about Sandy Jadeja and was interested to hear what others thought. I went on his seminar yesterday and came away very impressed; I also came out with the view that I could make trading work for me, which I had begun to doubt...

My problem has been coming to terms with the complexities of trading, and with the inevitable losses to be sustained while doing so. Sandy's advice in terms of risk and money management were honestly a revelation. His overall approach was clearly explained and made a complex subject plainly accessible.

I will apply what Sandy showed us in a disciplined way and according to a strategy which I wrote while at the workshop (first time I could actually see what a trading strategy might look like, and for me, a strategy which works and which I can stick to would be worth the course price on its own!).

Flaws in the workshop? Dont know, maybe some will become evident later, but for now I can't see any.

My view? money very well spent and I would do it again. Would I recommend his workshop? yes - definitely.

Regards to all, I will be looking in here a lot!

DavidB

p.s. Sandy didnt actually go into astrology except to note that some take it seriously (including Tom Hougaard to my knowledge). I am no expert but if one takes as a starting point the view that Astrology affects our individual and group behaviour then I can well see how it may also affect the markets. I am not gullible but I am happy to accept the principle subject to proof of concept.

David

accept my apologies if u r genuine. most in this board r not conspiracy theorists & please do not be disappointed.....be glad of the fact that if u r new & here to learn that the members police their own boards.

it all did come across as strange....out of the blue, & I am sure if u continue to post here & share your experience of the course u will allay people's doubts.

Jay