Sandy Jadeja Fib Course

I recall making the same comments a while ago about people going on courses, and then, while still a euphoric state, writing gushing posts.

I did suggest that the review form should have a section as to whether they actually traded the system and made money. Also, peiople should not be allowed to post for at least 6 months after the course, so they can write a review more objectively.

I have been on Sandys course. It is a very good one, and he is a good teacher. His after-course service is excellent. He will personally reply to your questions, if you have difficulty.
He also has a regular newsletter informing you of impending fib-ratios.

Courses are designed to illustrate ideas, and consequently, the charts used are "perfect" charts.
In the real world, the Fib-retracements are NEVER EXACTLY 127%, or 61.8% or 38.2% etc.

The real test is when you have tried it for real, with real charts, when you dont know what retracement it will settle on. Taking losses. Waiting for the next move. etc.

I do recommend Sandys course.
But, ultimately, each individual is responsible as to whether they put the effort in to make it work.

Interesting comments chartman.

Were you also not offering a seminar yourself with ftse beater - and charging for it too?

Just a fair comment.

JC

You are quite correct. We never did run it.....
Pehaps, one day,I'll do a freebie. :cheesy:

John Cyprus said:
Interesting comments chartman.

Were you also not offering a seminar yourself with ftse beater - and charging for it too?

Just a fair comment.
Not quite John.

I think there is a difference between enthusiastic newbies coming out of course hot for the action.

And those than come out primed for posting.

Integrity comes into in a major way.

There are a few on these boards who I would unquestionably give my time and money to -because I know they are the real thing. I'm not going to be so nauseous as to suggest you know when you know, but you will....

Chartman (and I don't trade his area) gives unstintingly of his time, knowledge and experience - for no financial gain from us. If he were to run something - I'd sign up. Not to necessarily trade 'his thing'; but simply to get exposure to his skill and knowledge. That's how you learn.

Of course, he wouldn't be running it at home because he's just fused everything - again....

Trader_Dave said:
trendie - nice post.

How is your trading going now may I ask?

Dave

after a lot of early problems, ( of my own making ), I am doing well using Fibs.

In fact, thanks for the reminder, I feel I am ready to write a review soon.

Sandy Jadeja - Training Course (10 months on)

Hi

I attended Sandys course early 2004. I have been following comments on this site about the course since then.

Like most rookies I came away from the course with a bit more confidence and understanding. I have been using only this method for the past 10 months. Sandy's reular emails have helped enormously. I can honestly say that when, I have used what I have been taught, then my trades have been successful, although I tend to get "twitchy" and close the trade before making potentially greater profits. My biggest problem has been discipline and all the other physcological pitfalls with trading. I am only trading £0.50 / point on the dow with Finspreads using a small account. (£500)

As a beginner I have enjoyed the past year and have learned a great deal even though I am breaking even. I still believe, once I can mature as a trader, I can have success with this system. As I have said, I have been reading these boards for almost 8 months and realise that a new system has to be worked with. It will take time and an awful lot of patience and discipline. Until then I will still be trading small amounts until such a time I can increase my stakes.

I hope my comments are useful to other rookies who have been on the course.

Regards

mollymoomar said:

You underestimate them: they'll even be helpful to other non-rookies who haven't been on the course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymoomar

You underestimate them: they'll even be helpful to other non-rookies who haven't been on the course!

I completely agree!

the course

Option1 said:
Hi

My first post

I completed Sandy Jadeja Fib course and was seeing if any one had put it in practice

I am re-reading the notes to catch up again lol

I did sandy's course in the summer and spent a while studying what he showed us, then putting it into practice. His methods do work and if you follow his methods for money management it cuts your losses and therefore improves overall profits.
I can't rate his course too highly.

trendie said:
In the real world, the Fib-retracements are NEVER EXACTLY 127%, or 61.8% or 38.2% etc.

Hmm I disagree with that statement.........maybe people are failing to use the correct wave structure relationships :?:

waverider said:
. Sandy's technique is to only trade turns that take place at .618 or .786 levels. He takes the trade at either of these levels if a 2-bar reversal pattern occurs (which he outlines on his course).
Waverider

£600+ seems a little excessive for that kind of info? ... maybe the secret fib will a more value ( just teasing) :?:

As Skim said some where else...one persons Gem is someone else coal, the problem I have is the people posting reviews seem awfully new to the trading game ....

Each to their own as they say....

Last edited:
This is the second course of Sandy's have attended and it has reinforced some of the technics I had forgotten. The time analysis was something I didn't know about and found it of great use. With all these courses you pays your money. I personally found it of great use, its easy to understand and I have had some good results

putting into practice....

Hi,

I am new to the posting, but for what is worth, I have been on Sandy's most recent course and whilst I have yet to put real money on the table - I have found the system does work. What has been good is that with Sandy you are put straight that without your own work it will not fall into your lap. It is a basic simple message and being on his courses you do get a sense of whether you have your own discipline in place.

Experience is crucial but you cannot get it without putting in the work upfront to try and achieve the end goal.

Good luck...

Training

£600+ seems a little excessive for that kind of info? ... maybe the secret fib will a more value ( just teasing) :?:

As Skim said some where else...one persons Gem is someone else coal, the problem I have is the people posting reviews seem awfully new to the trading game ....

Each to their own as they say....[/QUOTE]

In the nature of things many people posting to this kind of thread will tend to be new to the game, hence their need for training.
As a novice, I have been on two of Sandy's courses: the first last February and a very interesting follow-up on Saturday. If you consider the ongoing support on offer (I have about a dozen emails with highly useful commentary since February) then I feel I've had excellent value.
I have been on no other training course so I cannot make any useful comparisons but I have taken lots of training courses in other fields and I do respond to a good teacher, which in my opinion Sandy is hence the support he enjoys among his customers.

does he offer incentives to post on message boards as well?

i like to keep an open mind, and i am sure that his methods are sound and that he is a great teacher ( i cant comment, having never been on his courses). but this thread (and others like it) reads like a Who's Who of one-post wonders..

perhaps the testimonies might be better suited to the "reviews" section?

E.W , Windor.

Incentives

FetteredChinos said:
does he offer incentives to post on message boards as well?
perhaps the testimonies might be better suited to the "reviews" section?
E.W , Windor.

No incentives; perhaps they come later!

I hadn't intended to post a review but just to endorse the training and put the view that by comparison with training costs in, say, IT Sandy's charges are affordable for a 9 to 6 day and probably much cheaper than learning by experience.

I too attended Sandy's latest course and agree there are no incentives. You get out of these courses what you want. It does require work afterwards and on going. I find it easy to understand and easy too apply. Might not be suited for everyone particularly if they want to be spoon fed.