Sandy Jadeja Fib Course

tiredmanuk

1 0
I was reading about his course and thinking of giving it a go. From what I read here it seems that people don't come away with a clear, easily understood strategy.

Am I right or are there other readers out there who found it very useful?

I can't help wondering how a day can be enough to send people off fully understanding technically complex trading strategies/ability to read charts, patterns, signals etc.

Any comments appreciated.

reddragon

73 2
Hi all,
I don't think that Sandy's Fib course is for absolute beginners, i reckon a good, basic
knowledge of trading is required to benefit fully.
Reddragon.

Reactions: wasp

MysticalTrader

165 1
My experience (November last year) is that yu do come away with a workable strategy, however:

It isnt the whole picture no strategy will be the whole picture.

You have to be able to put it into context with the bits that you also need to know but arent covered (and cant be covered) in his course.

Its always what you dont know that hurts you.

MT

tiredmanuk said:
I was reading about his course and thinking of giving it a go. From what I read here it seems that people don't come away with a clear, easily understood strategy.

Am I right or are there other readers out there who found it very useful?

I can't help wondering how a day can be enough to send people off fully understanding technically complex trading strategies/ability to read charts, patterns, signals etc.

Any comments appreciated.

daermo

7 1
I have been trading for about 5 years on and off with inconsistent results. I have studied Technical Analysis in depth and run OmniTrader which is very good at giving possible opportunities. Still not very successful and then attended a free afternoon seminar at Finspreads with Sandy Jadeja. The method he outlined seemed simple, stress-free and very logical. I gave the basic system he had demonstrated a go and..success! I was "up" three weeks in a row. I have now attended his full day seminar and I was delighted with the information he imparted. He is an excellent teacher, his class size was small and we each got individual attention although the system is very straightforward. I am happy that at last I have found a trading style that succeeds. Sandy also comes across as a genuine and honest individual who is not "on the make" as so many self-styled "gurus" seem to be. it makes a pleasant change to find someone approachable and to not be "Stanzione'd" with non-stop brochures after one contact. I thoroughly recommend the course and am not on commission!!
One day is plenty to learn the system although Sandy recommends that you review and study the details before implementing the system. As he states himself no system is the "Holy Grail" but this method does definitely give you an edge as I have already found.

Last edited:

dsmodi

Established member
509 2
hmmmm

daermo, u only joined a few days ago? How did u find out about this site?

Zenda

491 10
This post is a Wind up - Give up Sandy!

dsmodi said:
hmmmm

daermo, u only joined a few days ago? How did u find out about this site?

Such a knowledgable write up from a 5 year trader - seems to me a blatent wind up!! mindyou he can't post in the report on the seminar till he has 5 posts - Where have you been for the last 5 years not to discover T2W. And if you believe that Bollinger Band Theories work - "Cloud Cuckoo Land" springs to mind!! Mind you they look great in a chart - and it might impress the novice. Send me a chart and I'll fit a bollinger to it!! :p

daermo

7 1
Morning,
I have just replied to a posting from Zenda. I assumed that we used these boards to speak our minds about how we found various seminars etc so that we could all learn from each other and avoid the con-men in this business. A friend advised me to come to this site as he thought it looked useful. A small group of us have been trading for a number of years, in the main not very successfully and have tried to help each other with advice etc. We have traded somewhat intermittently as we tend to carry out contract work, mainly abroad, often at short notice and therefore are unable to trade consistently. A pal of mine did the Sandy Jadeja course and has since been more successful. I did the free afternoon Finspreads course and also started to win, only small amounts, but win nevertheless. I therefore did the day course and it seems excellent. The proof will be in the longer term and hopefully it wil work. Anyone can open a Finspreads account at no cost and do the free seminar. If you don't think it's any use then close the account. Simple as that. In the meantime any advice that anyone can give me that helps me to be more successfull and avoid spending money on courses which are expensive nonsense will be gratefully received.
Regards

Last edited:

daermo

7 1
Dear Zenda,
Sorry to harass you but you mention in your post about the uselessness of Bollinger Band theories. I don't understand why you mention Bollinger Bands? I am not trying to be facetious but Bollinger Bands have no connection with any of the threads or am I missing something?

Faris

143 1
I LOVE THIS SITE!

If your ever need cheering up from a having a miserable day, this is the place to be.
There is way to many people on these boards who become hyper-critical over claims made by other people.
Come on guys, grab a beer and relax on this lovely day!

Faris.. :LOL: :LOL:

daermo

7 1
Dear Faris,
Good to see someone on the site is laid back. This is my first foray onto a bulletin board and I assumed that that would be the normal way with members. It's a bit like being in some sort of combat situation! I thought I would get involved and give and receive opinions but now think I might just quietly retire from the site and crawl away and lick my wounds! I get enough confrontational situations at work!
Regards

darrenf

481 3
Hey Daermo

A belated (and by the sound of it, needed) welcome!

Don't let the intial hostility put you off. It's just that people are very wary of potential spammers and the like. It can spoil an otherwise excellent forum.

Stick around and the hostility will soon die down.

FWIW, I also bought the stanzione manual -folder and video (which you mentioned on the other thread) I agree pretty much with what you say about it. ie aimed very much at newbies (vulnerable), content is actually OK imo for newbies and some is useful, BUT and the big BUT is that like you, I think it is vastly overpriced.
The content is no better/ worse than many trading books available, but the problem is, it costs about 10 times as much as most books.

Fortunately, I wasn't a complete newbie when I bought it so had enough about me not to be taken in about vince's wild claims of overnight riches, just left with the embarrasment of paying well over the odds for info worth much less than I paid. :eek: :eek:

At the end of the day, vince is guilty of no more than over zealous marketing and over priced information. As to the question of whether he is a successful trader, well I guess that is down to him to know and us to find out. Chances are he doesn't care either way cos clearly, people are still buying his manuals/ courses etc.

Anyway daermo, stick with T2W, it's a great resource.

PS. I hope you aren't Sandy wotzizname or I've just made an @rse of myself sticking up for you! :LOL:

Zenda

491 10
Apologies meant Fibbonacci Rubbish!!!

daermo said:
Dear Zenda,
Sorry to harass you but you mention in your post about the uselessness of Bollinger Band theories. I don't understand why you mention Bollinger Bands? I am not trying to be facetious but Bollinger Bands have no connection with any of the threads or am I missing something?

Sorry - Mate got Mixed up :rolleyes: - I meant Fibbonacci! :cool: Let me start again - Fibonacci is crap and I also so are other systems like Gann & Elliot Wave etc - As my mate Larry Williams said they are all "Frauds" Bollinger has got some positive attributes - Hope that Helps - As I said showm me any chart and I will get fibs to fit it - I promise its rubbish !! :cheesy:

Zenda

491 10
Faris said:
I LOVE THIS SITE!

If your ever need cheering up from a having a miserable day, this is the place to be.
There is way to many people on these boards who become hyper-critical over claims made by other people.
Come on guys, grab a beer and relax on this lovely day!

Faris.. :LOL: :LOL:

Its Raining here :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock