S&P500 - Weekly Forecasting Competition for 2022

I'm sure everybody knows who is meant if you use only the first letter for my forecasts: I
I think that may still lead to some confusion I. If not with you then with some sad poor mentally challenged soul such as I.

Can I call you One?

Or how about 81?

I for India?

Or Eye for I?

I am dreadfully sorry but I'm really having a mental spasm when I see your name.

My bad :(

I think that may still lead to some confusion I. If not with you then with some sad poor mentally challenged soul such as I.

Can I call you One?

Or how about 81?

I for India?

Or Eye for I?

I am dreadfully sorry but I'm really having a mental spasm when I see your name.

My bad :(
This is a very strange discussion for me.
I created that nick when I registered at Darwinex where it looks like the "volume" chart of MT4 which does not show any volume but the number of price changes.
1641823631606.png

Related to my avatar you can take cat's paw security (or cat's paw).

This is a very strange discussion for me.
I created that nick when I registered at Darwinex where it looks like the "volume" chart of MT4 which does not show any volume but the number of price changes.
View attachment 311418
Related to my avatar you can take cat's paw security (or cat's paw).
Cat's Paw is fantastic thank you very much. I sincerely appreciate the change :)

I can understand @Atilla :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The bad is your nick can't be pronounced.
Nicknames can be change on t2w but now it is a bit late because every quote remains with the old nick.

Thank you for your kind understanding folks.

It's more visual for me. Don't know what it is but those bars hurt my eyes and brain. I don't understand why or explain the how but it does so.

All the best (y)

I can understand @Atilla :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The bad is your nick can't be pronounced.
Nicknames can be change on t2w but now it is a bit late because every quote remains with the old nick.
It can be pronounced as it is shown in the profile URL https://www.trade2win.com/members/ilililili.597883/, but - depending on the voice - it might sound like a bicycle bell or like a rough drunken teenager babbling 'mimimimi' ;)

Last edited:
Here we go... Week 2 forecasts. More of a mixed field this week with 6 bulls and 5 bears.

This week CavaliereVerde is the most bullish and CV the bearish. However, compared to last week the Forecast range has narrowed by about 120 points so some of the outliers are drawn in to middle ground.

1641837162390.png

Wishing you all prosperous trading and a fab week coming out of the post festive season blues. :)

Well done to us all with the Weighted Average taking the gold medal top spot this week. Just 10 points away from market close. 👏 👏

BB_Tfs_V2 takes the silver and 1nvest finds form in the bronze bucket. (y)(y)

The android metrics as I like to call them dominate the podium. :)

1642327323511.png

1642326881489.png

Interesting to note although Mean Average was bullish, the Weighted Average was bearish and took the gold. This is encouraging to note collectively the weighting metrics based on points and medal obtained is working quite nicely. :)

Same for the trend following system BB_TFS when the markets do trend quickly reaches the top of the leader board.

Onwards and forwards. Sharpen those forecasts. Have a fab weekend y'all now. (y):)(y)

Last edited: