S&P500 - Weekly Forecasting Competition for 2022

Here goes week 11 - strange how the year passes so quickly. We are almost at the end of Quarter 1.

We have 5 bulls and 3 bears. Cat's Paw is the most bullish versus the Android trend following system. There is a forecast variance of 177 points which is less than before so perhaps concensus is forming on levels.

Wishing you all good prosperous trading and happy days :)

1647376483016.png

long trem short tgt 32000

Hi AC007, welcome to the SPX500 cash call forecasting competition and it would be great to have you in our competiton.

Would you be able to apply your system to the SPX500 and see how it performs on weekly calls?

The 2nd quarter will start in April 1st and you would have equal chance of winning the quarterly $50 Amazon voucher if you come first, top of the league table.

You have to enter your forecast for Friday's close before US markets open on Monday. That's usualy 14:30 GMT time.

Look forward to your forecast. :)

Well done to I-Cat's Paw-I who takes his second gold medal this week and four valuable points. 👏 👏 (y) (y) 👏 👏

Oscar Reed also takes silver and very valuable two points bringing him out of negative territory. (y) :D

CV (Counter Violet) takes the bronze bucket but more importantly the unassailable lead winning Quarter 1 and taking $50 Amazon Prize Voucher. Well done CV. I'll save the drum roll for next week. 👏 👏 :D (y) 👏 👏

1647688826881.png

Results are...
1647688112175.png

Leader Board...
1647688165300.png

Week 12 is last forecast for Quarter-1 folks. Make it count for the end of year totals.

:)

Wow if the SPX500 stays and closes at these levels tomorrow, yours truly will get gold.

That'll mean I will have won the first last and the last gold medals of Quarter 1. Yay.