S&P500 - Weekly Forecasting Competition for 2021

That's just for week 53 podium spot!
Have I got it wrong again?
Head scratching... :)
Ahha. Changed my entry value on the spreadsheet, but not the order which I appear.
So it should read.
cv gold
bot silver
Att bronze.

(y)

Winner of 2021 - SPX Cash - End of Week - Forecasting Competition is...
Ahha. Changed my entry value on the spreadsheet, but not the order which I appear.
So it should read.
cv gold
bot silver
Att bronze.

(y)
OMG really REALLY very sorry CV.

Oh boy... I'll have to go back and re-adjust. :(

Just going to have lunch so will re-visit. Right pigs dinner some may say. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Brain gone lumpy numpty-ish...

Be back soon. :oops:

Addenda: Updated previous posts.

Last edited:
The 2021 - SPX500 - End of Week Forecasting Competition winners are...

1641135595528.png

Full Results Table
1641135649003.png

I'm feeling anxious thinking I've got it wrong again. :)

I need to have more drinks I reckon. ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚

Reflecting back, like to thank the hard core boys for persisting with the competition through out the year. Consistency and dedication are never easy. Well done to you all. Hard work becomes routine and habit. True work of passion leads to outstanding success and achievement. I do wish you all the best for 2022.

On my own performance, 2021 has been hard for me. I am disappointed to have scored below the 26.1 average for the field. I put it down to personal challenges and cluttered head space.

I will be looking at creating more trading systems with small adjustments for next year. Probably be entering three systems in addition to Weighted and Mean Averages, tweaked to better capture trend and volatility. With respect to magnitude of moves, I'm going to look at integrating the Fibonacci % into calculations too.

I'm going to have a look at totalling up prize monies next and send note the Sharky see if those Amazon prize vouchers materialise.

All the best for 2022...

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘:)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

OK so
Qtr1 Barjon
Qtr 2 Lexcorp
Qtr 3 Invest
Qtr 4 CV
Overall points winner Oscar Reed.

Totally remarkable result from Oscar Reed given that he didn't get a Qtr top spot.
Some consolation I suppose given that Norwich are going down :ROFLMAO:

Thoughts for the 2022 comp.

We need to get participation UP in the comp otherwise Sharky might pull the Prizes.
How about contacting the wider membership/ Darwinians etc. Maybe T2W could inform members.

Last edited:
OK so
Qtr1 Barjon
Qtr 2 Lexcorp
Qtr 3 Invest
Qtr 4 CV

Totally remarkable result from Oscar Reed given that he didn't get a Qtr top spot.

We need to get participation UP in the comp otherwise Sharky might pull the Prizes.
How about contacting the wider membership/ Darwinians etc. Maybe T2W could inform members.

Hi CV,

Here is a results summary with Barjon and LexCorp included.

1641144540780.png

Agree about upping numbers. I never understood what all those Darwinian posts were about. Either way good ideafor them to join in the competition for sure. They may attract more followers if they get results I'd guess.

:)

Last edited:
OK so
Qtr1 Barjon
Qtr 2 Lexcorp
Qtr 3 Invest
Qtr 4 CV

Hey mate who won Qtr 3?

Games in the championship are better to watch, guess you would have never seen one of those.