S&P500 - Weekly Forecasting Competition for 2021

SPX500 -> 4140
FTSE100 -> 7140

Not sure how I'll do both but for now let's quote both. Will think up some hocus pocus stuff. :)

Fk my life...

It it too late? ~checks calander~ lol

....... just sneak an entry in on Friday, about 4:35pm 🙃

Then present yourself at the woodshed.
(Don't forget your slippers, either, or we'll find something more effective to improve your punctuality)

;)

4360 please

Could England win Euro 21
No goals conceded.
And Harrys back scoreing goals, not the prince.
Would could go wrong, Italia Rovina la festa

Arise Sir Gareth?

Really sorry guys have had a busy week of work and play. After some considerations, I'm not going to be able to do both FTSE100 and SPX500 comp so back to the usual grind. Perhaps next year as I get closer to retirement. Sorry @MasterOfCoin.

No podium picture this week but here are the results.

BlackBox Trend Following System takes gold, Oscar Reed the silver and 1nvest - the third bull the bronze. SPX500 is on steroids and the rest of us were skewerd.

1625440061177.png

Keep the SPX500 forecasts coming.

I'm well impressed with the BB_TFS_v2. :)

Really sorry guys have had a busy week of work and play. After some considerations, I'm not going to be able to do both FTSE100 and SPX500 comp so back to the usual grind. Perhaps next year as I get closer to retirement. Sorry @MasterOfCoin.

No podium picture this week but here are the results.

BlackBox Trend Following System takes gold, Oscar Reed the silver and 1nvest - the third bull the bronze. SPX500 is on steroids and the rest of us were skewerd.

View attachment 302588

Keep the SPX500 forecasts coming.

I'm well impressed with the BB_TFS_v2. :)
😭😭😭

Sniff.
Grizzle.
Whaaaaaaahhhh;

☹️

Comon Nowler,

Not clear whether you are efkaying up your life or life is efkaying you.

Wakey wakeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He's got a whole day yet.

The Americans are far too busy blowing up truckloads of policeman and tower blocks to open any markets.

🙃