S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

Forecasts for penultimate Week 51.

Attachments

• Wk51_Forecasts.PNG
    Wk51_Forecasts.PNG
    143.3 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
Well done to Pat who takes the gold medal this week. Third gold of the year and more importantly, super call being the only bear in the pack. (y)(y)(y) Well done. :)

Pat

images

Last week guys, the end of 2018 is upon us. $200 up for distribution next week. Results known for Quarter 4 champ but runner up and third place for full year league still up for grabs. Pat, CV and LexCorp are all in with a chance.

If you did want a sealed forecast, please send private mail to me. I promise not to disclose it until after markets open on Monday.

Attachments

• Wk51_Results.PNG
    Wk51_Results.PNG
    161.7 KB · Views: 313
  • Wk51_Leaderboard.PNG
    Wk51_Leaderboard.PNG
    162.4 KB · Views: 269
  • Wk51_RunningTot.PNG
    Wk51_RunningTot.PNG
    161.2 KB · Views: 329
Maybe being the only down player I should have won silver and bronze too !

lol

Last edited:
5000 point drop this quarter, whodathinkit !

2380 pls

Merry Xmas everyone [emoji1635]

Yes by deducting a point from my scores.

I'm happy to strike that 4 min late forecast out, if you say so, dear Pat. Happy to oblige :)

SC I know you showed interest in doing the league table.

Be happy if you did. You can do the write ups and get to present it anyway you like.

I'm sure the score xls sheet won't be challenge to a man of your background.

Same goes for anyone else if you are interested? Por favor n all that. Would be appreciated by me especially for the first few months as increasingly becoming buzierrrr.... :)

SC I know you showed interest in doing the league table.

Be happy if you did. You can do the write ups and get to present it anyway you like.

I'm sure the score xls sheet won't be challenge to a man of your background.

Same goes for anyone else if you are interested? Por favor n all that. Would be appreciated by me especially for the first few months as increasingly becoming buzierrrr.... :)

Well, now that I am being volunteered :whistle: Go on, I'll give it a shot, I am quite busy myself also, but I'm sure with a bit of backup I'll be able to handle it. Have you got an idiots guide? :LOL:

Well, now that I am being volunteered :whistle: Go on, I'll give it a shot, I am quite busy myself also, but I'm sure with a bit of backup I'll be able to handle it. Have you got an idiots guide? :LOL:

That'll be brill SC and it would help out yes please.

I'm happy to help out and can step back in if necessary. I should have more time 2nd Quarter or middle of the year onwards.

I've given you access to the sheets based on that last email you sent me. Alternatively, I can send them to you as google xls sheet and you can hoist it up to one of your online docs or do it as you please.

There is a guide on one of the tabs called Instrucitons - on that doc. I can shade cells that need weekly changes if it helps?

I set 2019 one up too. (y)

Well done to Pat who takes the gold medal this week. Third gold of the year and more importantly, super call being the only bear in the pack. (y)(y)(y) Well done. :)

Pat

images

Last week guys, the end of 2018 is upon us. $200 up for distribution next week. Results known for Quarter 4 champ but runner up and third place for full year league still up for grabs. Pat, CV and LexCorp are all in with a chance.

If you did want a sealed forecast, please send private mail to me. I promise not to disclose it until after markets open on Monday.

Friday already....where does the time go!
Did any other forecasts come in via PM?

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.
Looking forward to a prosperous New Year.

Hey Guys,

Here are the forecasts for Wk52 last week of 2018.

CV is the only bull against six bears.

Results should be no surprise. Not the usual close finish we've had in previous years. No sealed bids either.

Attachments

• Wk52_Forecast.PNG
    Wk52_Forecast.PNG
    148.8 KB · Views: 278
Well done to CV who in the final forecast of 2018, floored the pack in a tumultous week of crazy market moves. (y)(y)

Being the only bull in the pack, he gets the gold medal and four points :) whilst silver and bronze, get wasted yet again. :(

CV

1546098513488.png

Actual ATR was 169 points which was only matched on 3 occasions this year.

Attachments

• Wk52_Results.PNG
    Wk52_Results.PNG
    146.5 KB · Views: 277