S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

The $100 is total prize money per quarter split 1st 2nd 3rd , or have I missed something ??

That's only at the end of the year.

Prizes

1. $100 for Quarterly winners in 1st place for March / June / September / December
a) Points and number of games played will be reset to zero at the start of every quarter.
---------- QTR-1 - $100
---------- QTR-2 - $100
---------- QTR-3 - $100
---------- QTR-4 - $100

2. $100 for the end of year over-all running total points' winners prize money will be distributed in 50:30:20 ratios
---------- 1st place - $50
---------- 2nd place - $30
---------- 3rd place - $20

Do keep up Mr magic Mike. :)

Attachments

• spx_rules.JPG
    spx_rules.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Many thanks for making the board big enough:cheesy:

It's a pleasure, you'll soon be sized up and made to fit ;)

Competition is merciless as it is relentless, calibrated for consistency. Prizes are awarded to performers. We have a number of hawks watching for market holidays and opening times. No body is above the rules including Pat our founder. :cheesy:

Wishing you best of luck. You'll be needing it (y)

It's a pleasure, you'll soon be sized up and made to fit ;)

Competition is merciless as it is relentless, calibrated for consistency. Prizes are awarded to performers. We have a number of hawks watching for market holidays and opening times. No body is above the rules including Pat our founder. :cheesy:

Wishing you best of luck. You'll be needing it (y)

Agree mate - some tough cookies in here I see. Need to earn my stripes!

Hi Everyone,

Here we go back to the old routine and grind - Monday evening and forecasts are in. We have 10 bulls and 2 bears. Our new comer WallStWarrior is the most bullish versus I the most bearish.

After Easter hols the field seems to have grown again so it should be harder to pick up top points.

Wishing you all the best of luck and prosperous trading. (y)

Attachments

• wk15.JPG
    wk15.JPG
    261.3 KB · Views: 96
Well done to CV who takes his second gold medal of the year. Just .1 of a tick away from hitting bulls eye. :clap::clap::clap:

WackyPete takes the silver and LexCorp takes bronze. (y)(y)

Feels as if everybody new markets would rise this week but for Pat and I. How strange :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

...........................................................................CV

.............................Wackypete........................................................................LexCorp

image.jpg

Average leads the table for this quarter. G8 stuff... :)

Attachments

• wk15_res.JPG
    wk15_res.JPG
    273.7 KB · Views: 157
  • leaderboard.JPG
    leaderboard.JPG
    241 KB · Views: 123