S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

bank hol today, will wait and see.

Suggestion to comp organisers.

When results are posted for the previous week, might be an idea to state when entries have to be in for the next week (clock changes, bank hols etc).

You volunteering? :)

Where's your forecast dude?

You've done a boo boo too!!!! :D:D:D:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oh boy... That's made my day :)

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Last edited:

Attachments

• SP500.PNG
    SP500.PNG
    22 KB · Views: 133
You volunteering? :)

No, i'm not an organiser.
BTW, Pat thinks informing everyone in advance is a good idea.

Where's your forecast dude?

You've done a boo boo too!!!! :D:D:D:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Oh boy... That's made my day :)

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Powder dry (y)

..........Mike.....................CV..........................SignalCalc

CV really stitched you two boys up good this week. Who could have guessed all three Brexiteers believing in and following each other. No surprises there!

Honestly, right now I'm sniggering to my self as I type this.

Absolutely hillarious :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

You know I'm a big fan of you three. I really am. I adore you guys? I haven't come across anything so funny for a long time.

Just like to say BIG THANK YOU from the bottom of my HEART :love::love::love:

:)

Well done to Trader JR who takes his 6th gold medal of the year and maintains overall lead in running totals. :clap::clap:

I take the silver tray and Lexcorp picks up the bucket along with some valuable points. (y)(y)

Trader JR

Atilla........................................................................................LexCorp

17031992027_15a10a17cf_b.jpg

It was a great week and must call out commiserations to our three amigos, who now know the difference between a bank and an exchange.

The moral of the story is not all good intentions end well. Whilst trying to do good, CV ultimately messed up and did boo boo instead. :cheesy:

Attachments

• W46 Results.PNG
    W46 Results.PNG
    137.3 KB · Views: 162
  • W46 LeaderBoard.PNG
    W46 LeaderBoard.PNG
    138.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Wk46 RunTot.PNG
    Wk46 RunTot.PNG
    138.9 KB · Views: 144
Oh boy... Sorry guys, forgotten to do the forecasts. In fact I thought I'd done'm.

No reminders either. Thank you for being kind but a little hint may have helped :cheesy:

Here is the belated forecasts. 7 bulls v 3 bears. :)

Attachments

• Wk47_Forecasts.PNG
    Wk47_Forecasts.PNG
    129.2 KB · Views: 127