S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

Attachments

• Brighton Beach.jpg
    Brighton Beach.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 89
Haha, a protest by men and women against a Brighton beach nipple ban 2 years ago, definitely not feminists.

Were you a member of the nipple police that day Att?

Barmy summer, it's still continuing in the South of England, 25C in my back garden today, time for a dip in the pool, lovely.

Still waiting here...

Are they traditional or post modern feminists then?

How do you tell'm apart?

I'm impressed by how clued up on nipples that you are! Sadly the same can't be said about your awareness for the consequences of Brexit ;)

Still waiting here...

Are they traditional or post modern feminists then?

How do you tell'm apart?

I shall kindly highlight my words to the gentleman that should have gone to specsavers:

"Haha, a protest by men and women against a Brighton beach nipple ban 2 years ago, definitely not feminists."

Well done to WallStWarrior who catches gold this week. :clap::clap::clap:
The two weeks absence has obviously refreshed his grey cells which have now fired up again. Well done (y)

Yours trully gets to stand on the podium for once taking silver and Lexcorp raises his bronze collection to 5. (y)(y)

......................................................WallStWarrior

................Atilla............................................................................Lexcorp

three-suns-chelyabinsk-4.jpeg

We are now in September the 1st. Just 4 weeks forecasting left for the end of Quarter 3. Quite a few contenders.

SignalCalc and WallStWarrior leading the comp with 10 points each.

Oooooohhhhhh :whistling

Looks like I would have won but for a typo.
Oh dear - maybe this week if I can keep my mind off boobs etc. for 5 minutes.

2922 plz, thought we were due a retrace last week, bet its this week when im bullish....

Here we go with week 36 forecasts.

We have 8 bulls v 4 bears and as it stands the bears have it.

Diversant is the most bullish v CV the bad itchy ass bear.

I've entered Trader JR's forecast in grey it will not count towards scoring.
Also, our resident bear Oscar has picked the wrong day to have his picnic and not forecast anything. How sad is that? Almost as sad as Pat and SignalCalcs forecasts last week. :cry: Actually, Trader JR may have saved him self a point. We'll find out tomorrow evening. :rolleyes:

Wishing you all best of lucky and happy days,

(y)

Attachments

• Wk36_Forecasts.PNG
    Wk36_Forecasts.PNG
    147.6 KB · Views: 161
Unless I'm mistaken Atilla, I believe the Yanks were celebrating something they call Labor Day and as a result the markets were shut on Monday :LOL:

uhE8sWE.jpg
[/IMG]